🗳️🧹 SYS 7/15/21 SYS - Yellow Brick Road🦁🗳️

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    My Inspo, The Wizard, Dorothy, the Yellow Brick Road, Tin Man, and Glinda. This was way harder than it should've been
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    @KalindaKing thanks Glu for always puts the best of the best prizes on diamond boxes where we just got 90% dyes in it. So excited!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How do I contact glu support? My 6 diamonds disappeared? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2021
    To  contact Support - Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain the situation and submit your ticket.  Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    They reappeared. ty @kokokokonut. If it does it again I will do that.
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Omg all the prizes are SO good, but this is gonna be such a hard theme. I'm not sure if I have a lot that fits it
    Sorry this is off subject @kokokokonut but they moved a pair of my boots to the heels section? 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I like the Diamond box items!

The hair is beautiful, the dress looks like it's gonna dye beautifully and has the shape we don't see often in the game, the purse us cute but kinda bulky, the boots are gonna go great with the patchwork skirt from the new storyline. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I going to have to be in gold for this. It's a shame that doesn't guarantee getting the TS hair. I hope my future boxes are full of items because I've been missing out on a lot of them.
    Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Anulika said:
    skevans said:

Maybe it’s because I’m veeerrry sleep deprived, but I’m struggling to understand how these fit into the theme…?
    The only way I could make any sense out of it was, the hair is for the lion, dress is for the citizens of emerald city, heart bag for the tin woodman, and the patchwork boots for the scarecrow. 
    Great idea, terrible execution lol. The only cute thing is the bag. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Here’s just a few inspo looks that spring to mind when I think of Wizard of Oz! 😊
    edited July 2021
    skevans said:

Maybe it’s because I’m veeerrry sleep deprived, but I’m struggling to understand how these fit into the theme…?
    The diamond boxes are more like an Alice in wonderland vibe ngl...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited July 2021
    skevans said:

hair - lion, patchwork boots - scarecrow, heart purse - tin man, dress - emerald city, plus a yellow brick road train

iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    skevans said:

hair - lion, patchwork boots - scarecrow, heart purse - tin man, dress - emerald city, plus a yellow brick road train

Mmmmmm... got it!
    @alexandramanoli I was also getting Alice in Wonderland vibes!

Thanks for explaining it so clearly Ali!
    I think I was having a hard time seeing the connection to the Wizard of Oz seeing little bits from each character mashed together in one outfit in one diamond box.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Guys is this look on theme? 
    Agree - yes
    lol - no
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited July 2021
    Ok I couldn’t help myself yet again. Got the cute handheld clock thing tho lol🤷‍♀️ I don’t mind it. Ofc I got dyes too lol
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    If anybody gets the dress or boots, can you show them dyed please? ❤️
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    🤡💀
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    So confused by the prizes, the earnables definitely scream Wizard of Oz, but the TS prizes don't remind me greatly of any of the characters both in the original Wizard of Oz and Wicked. I get that they are supposed to be for the Wicked Witch but it doesn't seem to fit. 
    For the Sys boxes, I do love the explanations of them each representing one of the characters, but to me, the execution just looks more like Alice in Wonderland.
    Overall really disappointing for what could have been an amazing theme. If I were in charge of designing I'd have loved a green skin tone and a nice new witches broom. A flying monkey aura would have been epic for the Sys boxes and a great callback to the film. Even an actual tinman, scarecrow, or lion's outfit would have been awesome. Imagine how amazing the Sys boxes would have been if each option was a full outfit for each character! I really wish the developers and designers for the game were more creative when it came to this theme.
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    all I wanted was the dress and I got it on the third try. happy I decided to give it a shot. was it worth 15 diamonds? heck no…

@kokokokonut I purchased some diamonds for $4.99 and they said there was a problem with me purchase. I went through the steps you said to do but I’m still confused how to do it. Help please!!!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I think I'm going to do more than one version of different characters so I could play around with different versions of them. Would people get it if a look was based on the wizard? And what about a look based on the Emerald city? Even though I don't have green hair which would be helpful.
    Platform: Android

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

let myself open one, got what i wanted 😊
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33