🗳️🏝️ SYS Weekday TB 7/12/21 - Tropical Getaway TB Event ⛵,🗳️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I've been slacking so hard on this SYS and finished 23rd, but I got THE retro hair ❤️

Congrats everybody 😊💛
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Came 2nd in gold, pretty happy with my picks, the hair doesn’t really suit my doll. Yellow dress is my favourite pick 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Came 1st, so happy as last TB SYS I didn't even make it to the last earnable. Gonna look at everyone's pallets before I pick mine. Here's my earnable bronze and silver box, energy and dye

So bummed with my silver box pick, hoping for better in the TS boxes 🤞
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Ended 2nd in Silver 3! I thought Tbs were about to take my spot but I got lucky I guess🤷‍♀️ My boxes picks were less lucky tho lol 

Here's my highest, lowest and favourites

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I’m SO bad at participating in these threads but I am trying to be more involved here 😅 I missed 2 tickets but I came 4th in Silver 3, sooo happy with the 60 kstars 🤩
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    And here's how I finished!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    wow it's been a while.

my picks! loved them

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Ended in 9th in gold. My low, high and fave looks.

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Not the best palette but im happy with my picks!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Last 3 looks

I came in 9th place in Silver ll and got a silver box: 
    I got another 20 kstars. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    My 2 highest, lowest & 2 fav looks! 😊
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I only got dye from my earnable silver box but it was twilight so that's okay. I finished TS with 2 so I got orange dye with the first and the purple hair for my next choice. 
    Platform: Android

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Of course last minute ticket buyers pushed me way down to 14th place right at the end. Ended up getting a silver box and picking yellow dye! Great 🙃
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Missed my last ticket ended up 11th in SilverIII but picked this cute top
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Basak! I accidentally deleted your doll from my game or I'd post a pic with you. I wish it wasn't permanent  :'(
    iOS
    Can someone post the pic of all the available items from bronze and silver boxes? 
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I finished in second place 😊 got three hairstyles and 20 kstars so I'm pretty happy with my picks

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I didn't get the most exciting palette, but I am glad I got  some new items. Here's how I styled my picks.🤍

1:shoes ( I finally got to match them to the dress!🥳)
    2: skirt
    3: hair

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Here are my looks! Thankfully my scores picked up and I finished 4th despite missing a ticket

And this is what I got in my silver boxes:

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    edited July 2021
    AliBryant said:
    Can someone post the pic of all the available items from bronze and silver boxes? 
    Hi! I have this one but I don’t think it’s the updated one. But all of these are still possibilities! Green is bronze and Red is silver 😊
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    I didn't get the most exciting palette, but I am glad I got  some new items. Here's how I styled my picks.🤍

1:shoes ( I finally got to match them to the dress!🥳)
    2: skirt
    3: hair

All three of these looks are great. Your doll is beautiful. I really love how you styled the skirt. I have that same skirt but haven't used it because I could not find anything in my closet that looked good with it. I have this top as well so I am going to try those together. Thanks for the inspiration.

• chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    third in gold! very happy with my picks 💗
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
    chelzie said:
    third in gold! very happy with my picks 💗
    I got that same pink dress in my silver boxes too! Wish I got that pink hair been wanting it forever, it’s gorgeous🤩🤩
    AliBryant said:
    Hi! I have this one but I don’t think it’s the updated one. But all of these are still possibilities! Green is bronze and Red is silver 😊
    Thanks, I have all these, I think I made that graphic too, lol. But I know I am still missing some items like the ice queen hair which is not on here. Hmmm
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks, I have all these, I think I made that graphic too, lol. But I know I am still missing some items like the ice queen hair which is not on here. Hmmm
    Yeah there’s a lot of things I saw on my silver box pallets that aren’t on here, hopefully someone will update it soon 🤞🤞
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Came first for the first time in a while. I managed to miss the pink hair again but I’m glad I didn’t pick dye. 

• purpipurpi Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I don’t like anything😣😢