🗳️🧹 SYS 7/15/21 SYS - Yellow Brick Road🦁🗳️

Comments

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited July 2021
    This person had on this same outfit when no one had a score. How do they have 148 and the same outfit? It's doubly irritating because they're not on theme🤬. If you ask me I should be in first place. 
    Same with this one! They’ve had the same outfit the whole time yet are on over 200 votes 🤦‍♀️ I’ve had this same name in almost all of my SYS and they’re always in first place 😓 they could just be an avid ticket buyer but who knows 
    edited July 2021
    Had two more goesGot the boots! 😍 Just the dress to go, it has been on the pallet every time but I’ve just not picked it😭 Might try once more towards the end of the SYS when I get the two diamonds from the earnable prizes
    This person had on this same outfit when no one had a score. How do they have 148 and the same outfit? It's doubly irritating because they're not on theme🤬. If you ask me I should be in first place. 
    Same with this one! They’ve had the same outfit the whole time yet are on over 200 votes 🤦‍♀️ I’ve had this same name in almost all of my SYS and they’re always in first place 😓 they could just be an avid ticket buyer but who knows 

It usually happens that when you look at that doll's outfit, she has already sent several outfits and you think the score goes up with the same outfit.  But not.  She already sent several looks and that's why her score goes up. I hope you understand me, my English is terrible.
    But it basically sent a lot of glances, when the game started.
    I know what you mean, I just remember her having no votes in the group and still having the same look. 
    Not just that, the same name has shown up in the last 4 SYS for me. 
    So I’m just a lil sus but it is what it is lol 🤷‍♀️
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Just saw that a doll I voted for in the VB is in my TS group. 😅
    She’s super pretty and deserves the votes, but she’s also one position below me and I’ll be so sad if I end up missing prizes because of my own votes. 🙈
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Can someone show how the db dress looks dyed in all the colors. Thank you.
    Sorry if I repeated or missed colors dolls! I lost track 🤭 but it looks very beautiful dyed!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    When the event starts, some players immediately send out a bunch of tickets (probably 5, 2 free plus 3 from triple threat). It always show the last look they send. That’s why even though you have only seen them in one outfit, they have a high score. 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Loveflower01 sent you a dm about the hair you’ve looking for.
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I have a bit of a problem and I hope someone cam help! I've been super busy so didn't get around to open the silver boxes from the last sys, and now the new sys has started so they're gone! Has anyone else experienced this? Are they lost forever? 😭
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

let myself open one, got what i wanted 😊
    I saw someone wearing the boots with this weeks storyline skirt for k stars and thought it was super cute so..

cant believe my luck today!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

saw this in my ts group and when I updated this was the look and now I’m a little confused because like where is this dress from? If I had to update my game just to see it yet I have no access to it does that mean this dolls a hacker?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    MariahKKH said:

saw this in my ts group and when I updated this was the look and now I’m a little confused because like where is this dress from? If I had to update my game just to see it yet I have no access to it does that mean this dolls a hacker?
    4 new outifts got added to the squad boxes !! So thats where they pulled it from ✨
    my screenshot below is last nights squad box for me and you can see the dress in your screenshot is in my box below as well as another new dress 💖

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @jalapeno thank you so much I was so confused! 😭❤️❤️
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    MariahKKH said:
    @jalapeno thank you so much I was so confused! 😭❤️❤️
    You’re welcome 😂💖
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @TinaGina this happened to me today! you can still open your silver boxes if you click on the sys icon and it just takes you to the gift box palettes 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    edited July 2021
    Does anyone have a space for an active squad member? 
    I’m on everyday and i buy kstars and diamonds a few times a week. I plan to buy some diamonds soon and want it to go to a squad that’s active! 
    Mine never reaches the squad boxes and I would love to be a part of a squad thats committed & I really would like to have a go at a squad box!
    Any of you dolls have a place in an active squad rn? 
    Thank you all😊
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @TinaGina this happened to me today! you can still open your silver boxes if you click on the sys icon and it just takes you to the gift box palettes 
    That's what I hoped for, but this didn't happen to me.. It just took me straight to the new sys! 😭

Edit: logged into the game again and the boxes suddenly appeared 🤩🤩
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    First looks

iOS player 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    There’s several nice, on theme looks in my TS group. Here’s a shout out to a few of my faves!

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Oh no, here we go again 🙄
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two looks! Not doing the best sadly, barely hanging on in 9th right now since so many people are tied above me. 😅

• badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

My attempt at Glinda. I will most likely get a terrible score considering the last look I submitted for the previous SYS was 60.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    LaceyH said:
    Oh no, here we go again 🙄
     right …
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    my first two looks 😩 I’m so struggling this sys
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    first two looks ✨

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 that hair looks awesome on your doll 😃
    @MarianiPoizen Thank you so much!!💖
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    My scores are meh, this theme is hard to know what will score well but I don’t mind cos I’m having fun

Here’s my haute couture version of the Wicked Witch, complete with ‘flying monkeys’ 😆 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

Glinda, scarecrow interpretation (colors and birds) and wicked witch ❤️