👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiemay You look amazing 😍 And smart move! I updated and my scores have tanked... but I'm not submitting my last couple of tickets so I can level down out of Gold 😥

And thank you so much for your purchase 🥺💕

She/Her
    Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Thank you so much for shopping my look @maggiey!! I love these lips SO much (seriously, I never take them off), I hope you do too! They look beautiful on your doll 🥰🥰
    And a second thank you to @maggiemay for the purchase, absolutely loving the extra diamonds from the squad—y’all are queens
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 I’ve been debating about getting them for so long since I didn’t know if they would look good on my doll so thank you so much! 🥺
    I hope you enjoy the diamond reward! 💕😊💕
    More new squad box items (I am kicking myself for not picking one of those four boxes 😭 at least I got kstars 🥴)

She/Her
    Android
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Was not expecting this but tysm @brom617! The skirt is one of my all time faves! 🥳❤️
    And another thank you to @maggiemay for your purchase! I hope you’re able to get all the items you want if you intend to do any chasing!💎🥰

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Super lucky with my diamond picks today. Spent 20 diamonds and got the hair and the dress (I love it) some dye and the halo hair I have been wanting since I got the angel costume in a diamond box. Also, @dinoqueen9 I am in your TS group. You look fabulous.
    maggiemay said:
    Super lucky with my diamond picks today. Spent 20 diamonds and got the hair and the dress (I love it) some dye and the halo hair I have been wanting since I got the angel costume in a diamond box. Also, @dinoqueen9 I am in your TS group. You look fabulous.
    Ahhh thank you!! You’re absolutely ROCKING the diamond hair, I’m really thinking about spending on a second box to try to get it after seeing how gorgeous it is!
    edited July 2021
    Had 3 of the new dresses in my palette and I managed to get one! 🎉🎉🎉
    Absolutely love it 😊 

Edit: how I styled it ☺️

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Got 2 of the new dresses & I love them!!💕
    Thank you so much @buffysummers0990! 💕💕💕
    Much appreciated after I spent so much chasing the gb outfit 😅

Blew all my k-stars and didn’t get the oversized lollipop. Which is what I wanted most 😫 

Are there support groups for this?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I wanted the dress or shoes and all I got was the lollipop lol wish we could gift items to squad friends!

I need a support group too! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters I went back for more please don’t judge me lol🙈

Do you hear the choir of angels?!😇🥳🥳
    Thank you once again @buffysummers0990! 💕
    Congrats on getting the lollipop! 🍭🍭🍭

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
     @buffysummers0990 Thank you for the Kstars. Glad you got the lollipop. I spent way too many stars chasing these items this morning. At least I got a lot of energy and event points instead of dye so I am done with the event.

@dpeters I wish we could gift items from our closet to squad friends too. I got a survey from Glu a couple of weeks ago asking about the squads and that was a suggestion I made along with some way to communicate with our squad in game.
    @buffysummers0990 OMG! I'm so happy for you! Makes me wanna go back to try for the dress but I'm scared lol

@maggiemay Awesome! I hope they eventually add that feature, it would be really cool! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited July 2021
    @dpeters I say go for it and get the dress! I really love it! I only wanted the dress and lollipop, it took me 4 palettes to get it and I got everything else along the way🥴

@maggie I'll try again tomorrow, maybe I'll have better luck than today 😆 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Have you guys ever seen this? I feel like its quite topical with our current sys🤣🤣

”The Wicked Witch of the East bro”
    https://youtube.com/shorts/uznUlgpKBzE?feature=share
    Have you guys ever seen this? I feel like its quite topical with our current sys🤣🤣

She wore a crown and she came down in a bubble, Doug. Grow up bro, grow up." haha I’ve always loved that video and the memes they’ve made with it 😂
    Someone also did an animation of it but I have no idea where I saw the video anymore 

OMG lol this made me laugh! Thanks, I really needed it 🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @maggiey @dpeters For some reason dude’s hair is what really gets me in that clip. It’s just like bouncing and bobbing around as he passionately pleads his case lol. How can you argue with that?!😂🤣

Anyways I hope you ladies are doing good this sys! Skimming the thread people didn’t seem that thrilled over the prizes but I for one am hoping for a chance at the eyes 🤞
    I'm really sad, can't believe my bad luck 😢

I think I'll pick up my remaining kstars and dignity and wait six months to get the items with diamonds 😞
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

does anyone have this microphone? i would love to buy it from you for this SYS 🤍
    @LindsayRose I have it and just updated one of my looks to include it  <3
    She/Her
    Android
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @Galaxaura14 thank you so much 💗 just bought it
    edited July 2021
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to keep everyone updated and to let you guys know that I have removed a player due to inactivity after I reached out to check in and got no response 
    Let’s all welcome @smcs97 to the squad! Glad to have you join us! 😊
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Thank you so much @maggiey! Can’t wait to see and purchase some of your items from your wardrobe, dolls 💕