Billionaire Club quest with option to buy dress+hairstyle

JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
I didn't receive the quest that everyone else got about week ago, the one where you pick to go to event with one of three characters and then you get option to buy a dress + hairstyle combo.
The hair and dress were only available to buy in quest and I realllllly wanted to buy them but couldnt since i never got a call to start quest.
So I contacted support and I got a reply that the quest was only available from april 19-25 so i could not play it now.

Ive gotten calls for other weekly quests that were not the current weekly quest everyone else would be playing.

More than once I have gotten a call two weeks after everyone else had completed the same quest that I'm just getting call to start.

I never got a call to start quest so why shouldnt i be able to play the quest now?

Should i try contacting support again?

I dont understand how other weekly quests can be played at any time, not just the week its released, but this one quest is only available for specific dates and then its gone forever.

So should I contact support again? Any tips? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This quest was actually the 4/19  Weekday Storyline., not this past week)  And this was the outfit?

( pic from @scarley1999. 4/19 Tb thread) Kalinda has said you can pause the event by not deciding about the offer, and coming back to finish later on.  So, do you have a number of undone tasks?   Maybe you got the phone call and just didn’t start the quests?  Did you get a phone call for the Jules Adler storyline?  
    Can you post a screenshot showing your undone tasks?  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yeah thats the outfit and weekly storyline i never received a call for, i did get a call the next week to start the Jules Adler storyline and I completed that one. Heres screenshots of my undone tasks 
    I contacted customer service again and was told that i have a few pending quest and to complete those quest because actions in the game are interlinked with quests.
    I understand that having tasks stacked in queue delays certain quests from starting but didn't think that effected getting the weekly storyline quests everyone seems to get? 
    I have always gotten the weekly storyline quests even though I usually have 9 or more undone tasks in queue. I had 6 undone tasks when this missing storyline quest issue occured (game bf called for date night shortly b4 i took screenshots ofc :p
    Could the weekly storyline call have been skipped to me that week due to # of undone tasks?
    I was able to start and complete the weekly storyline quests after 04/19 so idk, Im just confused about what caused this and if there's any way I can still start the 04/19 weekly storyline?
    Thanks for being so kind, patient, and willing to help koko  :)

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    This quest was actually the 4/19  Weekday Storyline., not this past week)  And this was the outfit?

( pic from @scarley1999. 4/19 Tb thread) Kalinda has said you can pause the event by not deciding about the offer, and coming back to finish later on.  So, do you have a number of undone tasks?   Maybe you got the phone call and just didn’t start the quests?  Did you get a phone call for the Jules Adler storyline?  
    Can you post a screenshot showing your undone tasks?  

Hi @kokokokonut I’m actually having this same issue. What is this event called? I might have it in my list of unfinished events but I’m not sure. And I’m also not sure if I even got this event now. Please help, thank you!
    I'm sorry I don't know what it was called. All I can suggest is to just do the tasks and everything will unlock or become available, unless it was limited time.  All I can suggest is what I said in that quote.  Look and see if you have anything about Jules Adler.   Do you have a lot of undone storyline?  That one was 3 months ago.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, go into the discussion thread for April's update and see if t y ever is discussion about it.  Also, check out that week's Weekdsy TB Event thread. Thst might give you more help.   Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Oh, go into the discussion thread for April's update and see if t y ever is discussion about it.  Also, check out that week's Weekdsy TB Event thread. Thst might give you more help.   Good luck.
    Hey I checked out the threads that you told me to check and I still couldn’t find the event. These are the ones that I have that have parts to them 

I have Crystal Clear, Sudden Psychic, Beauty and the Boss, Secret Celebrity, Tinsel Town Tea, The scare Project, and that’s it, those are the only ones that have parts to them like part 1, 2, 3 etc. Do any of those sound familiar?
    I know its tedious but the only way to find the task that delivers the dress is to just do the tasks you have available. You coud do one task that is needed to get to the task that gives you the dress, but it doesn't show because you haven't do e the lead in task. Support said just play through, and thats all I can offer.  I'm sorry.  Dud you check the 4/19 thread I duggested?  Its probably a dead end, but worth a look.
    Good luck. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I completed all my undone goals/tasks and never got the call to finish this storyline. I think it had something to do with the update, there was an update released for game the same week this weekly quest was released. i had this particular quest in queue before i updated the game and then after i updated the game the quest disappeared for me so i never was able to complete it. I am still bummed i never got to buy that rafael dias hairstyle or dress, sorry someone else had problems with this quest too hope it worked out for you :smile: