👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• superrainbowssuperrainbows Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Looking for a squad with more than 12 active members 😊
  • alexandranoelalexandranoel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited July 10

• JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hi dolls I'm looking for active members to join my squad, since all squads I've been into are not active I created my own. Feel free to join, the only rules are: change your doll's outfit occasionally and log in every day.

• superrainbowssuperrainbows Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hey y’all my squad mystic babes is still looking for 12 more active and awesome members. if that’s you, request and join us today! 🤍
    I just sent a request 😁
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    JK97 said:
    Hi dolls I'm looking for active members to join my squad, since all squads I've been into are not active I created my own. Feel free to join, the only rules are: change your doll's outfit occasionally and log in every day.

I join your squad! Realy happy to finaly find one with active members 🥳🥰
    Thank you!

edited July 10

• kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 200 Posts
    My squad has an opening for one person to join! SQUAD #: 060786 (TheGoldenGirls) Anyone is welcome! Please be active if you join.
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    JK97 said:

hii I just joined 🎉 I just left my own squad because it went from 15/15 sign ins a day to just hitting 10. 😅
  • ellekatbellekatb Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Just made a new squad because the last one I led suddenly went inactive, I make pretty regular purchases but all I ask for are active members! Fun lookbooks are appreciated. Side note- got sick of my entire kloset all of a sudden so just threw on the look from the new pack. 😅 
  • voldemortavoldemorta Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello! I'm still looking for new members to be part of my squad Deatheatresses!! The only rule is to be active and change outfits every day so I can keep track on who is still around 🖤 We're only missing 2 people to complete 15

• amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    If anyone has a active squad me and a friend can join please message me. I havent been able to join an active group.
  • freighyafreighya Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 9
    Hi! I am currently searching for an active club and friends! I am always active and changing my look book, ☺️ I just found this forum and have been playing for five months with no luck of finding active groups. 
  • BlairrBlairr Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited July 9
    Hey I’m currently looking for a new squad to join! I’m a paid player and spend a lot of money on the game every week so if there’s any other squads who also spend money that would be great! I’m also active and play everyday 💓 please message me if you have got a squad as I would love to join 😇
    edited July 10
    hey dolls, looking for an active squad to join. please message me if you have one with a spot. unfortunately i’ve had no luck finding or creating one. 

edit: found one! 🤍
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Hi dolls! Ive been looking for an active squad for ages... Every single one that I enter just has 10 daily players and its so frustrating! Im a daily player and occasionally buyer of diamonds/kstars, if u have a spot in ur squad *PLEASE* message me, I don't even remember whats like to open that little box anymore  :'(
  • michaelacorkummichaelacorkum Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey there! My squad The Mona Lisa’s has 3 new spots available! We are a very active squad, getting the box reward everyday. Some of our members spend quite a bit of real money. I am currently on the top of A list! The # is 466982! Requests are open!
  • Nik072898Nik072898 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hey dolls I'm looking for a active squad, the last squad i was in only 5 people log on. Messenge me if anyone have available spots 
  • MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Looking for an active squad. Please message me if you need someone. I change clothes everyday and also log in few times a day. Thank you ♥
    iOS player
    level 37
    English is not my first language
  • katilyncarlikatilyncarli Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hi! looking for a squad to join. i’ve been in squad twice but keep getting removed from the same squad. I play daily and spend a ton of money on the game 😂
  • ScarlettKardashScarlettKardash Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If you’re looking for a squad to join please feel free to enter to ours! We’re currently 8 active members 

SQUAD #: 081294
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi Dolls! I am looking to join a squad with active daily players (would love a squad that has a thread on the forum too!) 

I play daily and do buy k stars as well. My previous squad had 15 members but we would normally only get to 10 or 11 so no squad box :( 

If your squad is a fit let me know!
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited July 15
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited July 15
  • angrychicanaangrychicana Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi cuties! My friend and I decided to make a squad because all the squads we’ve joined have had inactive players. We are both active and paid players. Please join our squad if you’re active and are looking for a squad! 🥰 
  • Nemesis_AceNemesis_Ace Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 15
    Hey! I just made a new squad because I was tired of inactive players. If you’re active, you’re very welcome to join❤️ The name is “Black Widow Aces” and the number is #438268
  • TeaTTeaT Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey guys! I am looking for people to join my squad, I would kindly like to ask for daily players to join. So much love xoxo.

Squad's Name: The Butterfly Collection

Squad's #: 958336

• lasanchulasanchu Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi dolls💖 Just created a new squad: Vixen House! Only requirement is that you be an active player, anyone is welcome! Hope to see you there ☺️

Squad #094822
  • Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    edited July 17
    Hi dolls we need one new member in our squad we want just a solid daily player and active member on the fourm if any can keep up daily
    DM me. Best of luck
    Edit:we find the new player good luck to all
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hello everyone! I need an active squad with at least 12 players, i log in daily, and will be active on the forum as well☺️ And if you need something that can be bought from the lookbook im happy to help☺️ If you think i’m suitable for your squad feel free to message me😇
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited July 18
    Hi all! Just created a new squad- and trying to fill it with ACTIVE daily players. I’m a long-term KKH addict who buys things every once and a while. 

EDIT: Squad Deleted 😭