Okurrrrrrr Squad 🥰 looking for 5 active players 🥰

2Next

Comments

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Hey dolls I’m not sure if any of y’all will even see this in time but just wanna come on here and say we only need one more person to log in to get our daily box! 
  • kiaisthenamekiaisthename Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Don’t forget to log in squad!! 💕
  • kiaisthenamekiaisthename Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Everyone is still not logging in 🤦‍♀️ C’mon squad! Don’t y’all want the gift box?! We can do this! It’s really frustrating that we have 15 members, yet only 9 or 10 are logging in daily now. We were doing so good for a while. Let’s hang in there you guys!
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Everyone is still not logging in 🤦‍♀️ C’mon squad! Don’t y’all want the gift box?! We can do this! It’s really frustrating that we have 15 members, yet only 9 or 10 are logging in daily now. We were doing so good for a while. Let’s hang in there you guys!
    I agree, we can see that three members haven’t logged in all week. Should we remove them to make way for active players? It seems harsh but it is unfair on us 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    It can seem unfair but with some other squads they’ll kick you out if you even miss a day… I don’t think it’s fair to kick someone out for missing a day but to miss an entire week, that’s a potential 7 boxes we all could’ve had 😕
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I just joined!  I log in everyday,  so I hope that helps with the daily boxes!
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Please guys let’s keep logging on everyday! Even if you can’t, just open up the game for a couple minutes while doing something else, just so the rest of us don’t lose out I beg! 
  • CayenneKCayenneK Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hi guys! We really need to start advertising this squad in some of the forums. We have lost so many members due to our lack of participation lately. Its hurting us in the long run since its been almost a week since any of us have gotten a single free gift pick. 
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey girls,

I’m searching new active players…
  • cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited September 2021