Options

no new quests/goals

danahmortadadanahmortada Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
hello, i check the related answers to this title but still didn't find a proper answer. Can anyone help me please? I'm on level 27 but still have a ton of quests left to do but simon and maria are not calling me. I didn't finish the storyline yet and i have 0 task to do, i'm not even receiving side gigs fron simon. Anyone having this problem? thanks 🤍

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Now If you have undone tasks, some of them might be holding you back.  I can suggest you send a ticket to Customer Care but the 1st thing they’ll tell you will be to finish the tasks you have, and see if that doesn’t unlock the features and calls you’re looking for.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I’m having this problem on my side game too. I occasionally get the side quests and I get the weekly quests, but I’m 26 with no Bel Air, no Konnections, and no storylines. I contacted support but they said nothing was wrong. It’s much harder to complete 5star professional events without Bel Air or any other quests to do. I have Calabasas, but to do reality shows there, you have to go back to Hollywood in between each one. It’s so annoying.
  • Options
    danahmortadadanahmortada Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @iamkoko I did a few quests after i updated my game but then i stopped getting more tasks so i contacted glu, before they replied i deleted my game after making sure my progress is saved to my facebook account, re-installed it and logged in to my account and it took me back to where i was before the update, in other words i had to replay the few tasks they gave me after the update (6 i guess) and when i did it i stopped receiving tasks again. Glu replied with some suggestions that may be the reason why i don't get more tasks but none of them seemed to fit my problem. So i contacted glu again today with a more detailed description of my problem in hopes to solve it. If it somehow works, i'll tell you the solution since you have the same problem as mine.
  • Options
    strbst9432strbst9432 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    this is happening to me currently, im level 42, ive replied to various other threads with this exact issue too