🎃Halloween costume suggestions🎃

ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Halloween is less than 3 months away!! Here we can post costumes and inspo we would like to see in the game. Last year we got over 20 costumes! We have to give Glu enough time to design them, so let’s get this thread rolling!!

Please post each picture/idea individually so we can see the reactions for each idea. 
Prev1345

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
    This one’s a no
    edited July 2021
    Those are my personal picks. Now I’m going to post some of the KarJenner costumes that aren’t in the game yet. 
    edited July 2021
    Kris as a character from Coco

Edited: this is a no
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited July 2021

I'm in love with this whole LOOK! This Makeup with the pink lashes, hair, earrings and the glitter outfit. pls @glu I need this outfit. don't forget the blush and pretty lips
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I love these designs and I think it would be so cool to incorporate them in the game. 

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I don’t really remember how Halloween in the game goes. Do we get like Halloween boxes that we pay k-stars to open? And how much do they usually cost? I’m super excited for Halloween though, love the costume ideas! 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I'd LOVE to see some OG slasher costumes!! 

Freddy Krueger 

Jason

Michael Myers (just needs the mask too)

islaeden said:
    I don’t really remember how Halloween in the game goes. Do we get like Halloween boxes that we pay k-stars to open? And how much do they usually cost? I’m super excited for Halloween though, love the costume ideas! 
    @islaeden yes we get Halloween boxes. And I believe they are cheaper than the others at 40 kstars.