💎 DASH DOLLS SQUAD ✨ [15/15]

MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
Hello Dash Dolls! I’m so happy we can chat together now!! 💕 I’ve made multiple posts on this forum however I wanted to make a private thread just for our team. Drop a hello 👇 and a fun fact about you! 🤩  #FashionSisters 

Comments

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

This is my current doll! I’m so happy we can now show each other what we get in our daily boxes! I’ve had such terrible luck! LOL 😂 FUN FACT: I am NOT a Gemini however my partner is 💕 and I loved all the prizes I couldn’t miss out! 🤷‍♀️
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hi! My doll is “Regina” in game. So happy to join everyone. I’m a full time mom to a toy poodle named pepper. Taurus here. I have been playing kkh for almost a year now…logging in everyday most days multiple times. Here is my doll in all her glory lol.
    I shopped a few looks….presale

Got this gorgeous dress from the squad box! ✨ 

Got this dress in the squad box last night✨
  • AudreyLorraineAudreyLorraine Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

hiiiii!!💜
    ios doll ♡
    a+ 🌷 level 38 💗
    21 ♌ europe 💐
    add me on fb! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082605962696
    heyyy could we possibly get like a messenger group on fb?✨🌷
    ios doll ♡
    a+ 🌷 level 38 💗
    21 ♌ europe 💐
    I agree we should have multiple chat rooms, create one Audrey! 🤩✨👍🏽 (Personally I don’t have an account there but I’m sure many of the dolls do!!) 
    MikiMinaj said:
    I agree we should have multiple chat rooms, create one Audrey! 🤩✨👍🏽 (Personally I don’t have an account there but I’m sure many of the dolls do!!) 
    i think it would be great to track who is and isn't active daily, you know! we have to help ourselves since there's no chat in the squad lmaoo

anyway, here's a link to the fb group and once you join it, i'll add you to a messenger group chat if you'd like!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/837306703817705/
    ios doll ♡
    a+ 🌷 level 38 💗
    21 ♌ europe 💐
                                       UPDATE!! 
    We can now see which dolls log in everyday! We currently have 4 dolls who haven’t logged in a few days, we will give them a chance to read the message boards. After we will take action as a group 🤓👍🏽 Hopefully we can get all the squad rewards more frequently! #StayCute ✨
    MikiMinaj said:
                                       UPDATE!! 
    We can now see which dolls log in everyday! We currently have 4 dolls who haven’t logged in a few days, we will give them a chance to read the message boards. After we will take action as a group 🤓👍🏽 Hopefully we can get all the squad rewards more frequently! #StayCute ✨
    Yeah we are missing out 😞
    MikiMinaj said:
                                       UPDATE!! 
    Yeah we are missing out 😞
    Agreed, now we have 2 dolls who haven’t been active in a week. I have seen one of the dolls make many purchases in the past so I would like to think she will be back soon, however the other doll is iffy…
    Removing one at a time won’t hurt us bad. If they aren’t going to be consistent. Until I saw you post your concern I was thinking about leaving 😞
    Removing one at a time won’t hurt us bad. If they aren’t going to be consistent. Until I saw you post your concern I was thinking about leaving 😞
    Now we have to seek at least one new daily player on the forum. We have two dolls who haven’t been logged in a week, Nadia & Angel. Go ahead and check out the dolls lookbooks and try to remember past purchases so we can decide which player should be given another weeks chance. 

Personally love Nadia’s closet however never seen her make a purchase and I know Angel was constant buyer. 

Only one of you has what it takes to continue being a DashDoll✨ Choose your favorite doll…
                                   Agree = Nadia 
                                     Like = Angel 

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey hey!  I just joined the squad!  I’m Aly - a longtime player that just got back from a little break from the game! 

Level 46 - I used to spend over $300 a month on the game but I can’t do that anymore!  I’ll try to contribute with a purchase each month though! 
  • AmeliaJadeAmeliaJade Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi, I'm Amelia in the game, happy to join the squad. Btw yall have bomb look books🔥🔥. I used to play a while back but i lost my backup and had to start all over again 😅😅. 
    Hi, I'm Amelia in the game, happy to join the squad. Btw yall have bomb look books🔥🔥. I used to play a while back but i lost my backup and had to start all over again 😅😅. 
    Luv luv luv those boots! Already purchased them and styled them in my look book as well! 💫

Got this long yellow dress in the squad box 🎁✨
  • SeattlePiscesSeattlePisces Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    TJStatus here, the male doll of the squad. Been playing for years so lmk if there's any male items you want!