🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    The video disappeared before I could watch it
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I've seen somewhere, someone talking about a thread where they keep track of what's in the squad boxes. Which one is it? I can't seem to find it.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @letus I’ll tag you in it. 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I screen recorded the video but I don’t know how to post it here. When I try to attach a file it only shows images on my phone, not the videos. 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @therealsavannah. the bag is from a old shop my closet. 
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    did someone win the saks gift card? is that over now? I had a dream I won 😭
    I didn’t know it was a giftcard? I thought it was a shopping spree? 
  • djladyjessidjladyjessi Registered Users 38 Posts
    Thank you for sharing details about the various crashing issues. This should be resolved now! The update should go live for Amazon players by tomorrow.
    Hi Kalinda, just wondering, will the Kim K game work on the new iPhone 13 Pro Max that's coming out in the fall from Apple? Do you know? 
    I would like to see that @letus. Where you get to see all items in the squad boxes 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    HELP !! i completed the daily gig but now i am stuck here … maybe i am dumb but i closed the app completely and reopened it but there’s still no way to leave!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2021
    HELP !! i completed the daily gig but now i am stuck here … maybe i am dumb but i closed the app completely and reopened it but there’s still no way to leave!

Omg, I thought I was the only one lol! I did reopen the app, but Cassio just changed his clothes from shorts to a suit and I don't see an exit button

An update: I got the pop-up message indicating that the task is completed and clicking it automatically teleported my doll Hollywood 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

Omg, I thought I was the only one lol! I did reopen the app, but Cassio just changed his clothes from shorts to a suit and I don't see an exit button

An update: I got the pop-up message indicating that the task is completed and clicking it automatically teleported my doll Hollywood 
    i got it eventually too, thank goodness 😅
    Will someone post all the items in the squad boxes please? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can't do the next part of the storyline because there's no option to it at the location.
    Platform: Android

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier did you meet the author at Panino in Beverly Hills? She should be in the restaurant with a yellow speech bubble and she'll bring you to the beach location 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    thank you!! @Tokyo_T
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @maggiey Thanks. I saw her when I went back inside.
    Platform: Android

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I was wondering if we could get more TB SYS items in squad boxes. I was thinking about items that were availible in Showstopping. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you for sharing details about the various crashing issues. This should be resolved now! The update should go live for Amazon players by tomorrow.
    Hi Kalinda, just wondering, will the Kim K game work on the new iPhone 13 Pro Max that's coming out in the fall from Apple? Do you know? 
    Our game will get updated to work on new phones! If your device is too old, you might not have a good experience eventually. I plan to upgrade my iPhone when the new one comes out too!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Kim's post was inspired by her recent trip to Rome and I hope you liked it! I loved her outfit. You'll have opportunities to travel around the world soon, including your vineyard vacation next week. You'll visit existing locations in the game. One of your old favorite characters will return in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Kim's post was inspired by her recent trip to Rome and I hope you liked it! I loved her outfit. You'll have opportunities to travel around the world soon, including your vineyard vacation next week. You'll visit existing locations in the game. One of your old favorite characters will return in the next update!
    @KalindaKing would you please tell the team that players that have the sound on in their game can’t hear the video because the background music drowns it out
    @ashleydianem Team said they're aware and looking into the sound.
    #VIPKalinda
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I just want to echo some of the sentiments made about last week's storyline. It would be great if there was a female major love interest, and/or the ability to permanently set our dolls sexual orientation. I know lots of players love Cassio/Raul, but for many of the players who aren't Interested in men, it's really tedious to constantly be flirted with. This behaviour would be considered creepy irl, if they've hit on us 100 times and we've said no, it shouldnt keep happening. 2 weeks in a row of it is a bit much imo. After such a big Pride event, I think this is a reasonable next step for Glu to work on @KalindaKing
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I just want to echo some of the sentiments made about last week's storyline. It would be great if there was a female major love interest, and/or the ability to permanently set our dolls sexual orientation. I know lots of players love Cassio/Raul, but for many of the players who aren't Interested in men, it's really tedious to constantly be flirted with. This behaviour would be considered creepy irl, if they've hit on us 100 times and we've said no, it shouldnt keep happening. 2 weeks in a row of it is a bit much imo. After such a big Pride event, I think this is a reasonable next step for Glu to work on @KalindaKing
    Totally agree. I was so bummed to see that I’d have to deal with Cassio’s romance storyline two weeks in a row. And they write a romance novel about the two of you even if you say you’re only friends. I’m happy for the people who are enjoying it, but for me it’s creepy and uncomfortable. Being trapped with a man who doesn’t back off no matter how many times I say I’m not interested, and who insists on “taking care of me” is my literal nightmare. Sometimes it really feels like this game is only for straight women 😕
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    another great outfit i dont have enough kstars for? bruh...
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    In love!! 💖🌺🍹🥥
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I had too…the hair and purse are too cute 😍
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.