🗳️⛵SYS Weekday 7/19/21 - Rock the Boat!⛵🗳️

Comments

• kkhskaikkhskai Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you guys please update the mac version of the game because it’s not available to download anymore
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    still not scoring too well ;( I don’t have much rock items. 
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    My first 8 looks! Luckily they’ve started to pick up 😅

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Where did you get them 😍 I love them so much!
    @hayhayhooray the shoes were from a gb back in May so not too long ago

pastizzi said:
    I LOVE your hair colour! Is that the dark grey?
    @pastizzi the hair colour is this navy one 😊 it was a gb item from February 2020

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited July 2021
    nhq1012 said:
    Me, trying to imagine that I’m Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne performing in a concert on a boat 😅😅😅. Let’s get crazy and rock EVERYONEEEE 📀🎆🎤🎼⚡️⚡️💥💫🌟📸

Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

I love your dolls hair on the 3rd look! Where did you get it?
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Think I need to say goodbye to the earnable top 😢

I play on iOS
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

🙃🔫
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Doing so well

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts

Looks 5 - 8 ✨
    My scores are consistent and I’m happy with that! 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Me, trying to imagine that I’m Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne performing in a concert on a boat 😅😅😅. Let’s get crazy and rock EVERYONEEEE 📀🎆🎤🎼⚡️⚡️💥💫🌟📸

Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

These are incredible!!!
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I’m not liking this SYS I don’t have much to match Kim’s call so my looks are bad also my game kept freezing last night so I missed a ticket I only just got the pants! 😩 ready to move on from this SYS. 

Also was Kims call for the next SYS really early or am I imagining things?
  • tuberculosis18tuberculosis18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi! I’m tofutanvikkh aka Tanvi, and I was literally banned less than five minutes ago and @KalindaKing i would love to know why. It’s incredibly incredibly rude when people are banned without any explanation. Hell, even if I did I do something wrong, I deserve some kind of explanation as a human being. I’ve literally only been on the forum for 4 months, been a very peaceful person, never stirred the pot nor been offensive. Sure, maybe I swear here and there, all it takes is to correct me if I went wrong. I’d sincerely love to know why I was banned. Thank you. I’m assuming you’ll ban this one too, but hopefully you can give someone on here an explanation who can pass it onto me.
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Looks 1 - 4 ✨
    Pretty happy with these scores! But I’m hoping it stays consistent. There aren’t any hackers or tb’s in my ts group, and that takes off so much pressure. 
    where are the 2nd eyes from?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • tuberculosis18tuberculosis18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ashleyl23 said:

Looks 1 - 4 ✨
    Pretty happy with these scores! But I’m hoping it stays consistent. There aren’t any hackers or tb’s in my ts group, and that takes off so much pressure. 
    where are the 2nd eyes from?
    Hi, I’m the same person lol but here 

I forgot where the eyeshadow colour is from but it’s from an old weekend event, should be available for diamonds but idk if those show up. 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited July 2021
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • MaedaeMaedae Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Looks 4-9 
    I’m doing really good 😊 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Ressa said:
    nhq1012 said:

Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

I love your dolls hair on the 3rd look! Where did you get it?
    If I remember correctly, the hair is from the weekend event box in the past. U can get it with diamonds now.
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    tortor said:
    nhq1012 said:

Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

These are incredible!!!
    Awwww 🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much 😍😍😍. That’s very sweet of you ☺️☺️☺️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi! I’m tofutanvikkh aka Tanvi, and I was literally banned less than five minutes ago and @KalindaKing i would love to know why. It’s incredibly incredibly rude when people are banned without any explanation. Hell, even if I did I do something wrong, I deserve some kind of explanation as a human being. I’ve literally only been on the forum for 4 months, been a very peaceful person, never stirred the pot nor been offensive. Sure, maybe I swear here and there, all it takes is to correct me if I went wrong. I’d sincerely love to know why I was banned. Thank you. I’m assuming you’ll ban this one too, but hopefully you can give someone on here an explanation who can pass it onto me.
    @kokokokonut@KalindaKing Yeah not cool just banning someone without even telling the person why. This happens all the time & it's so weird, just tell people what's happening, even us on the forum deserve an explanation. I've found @tofutanvikkh lovely & I'd like to know why she's been banned. I know making a 2nd acct isn't allowed but they made it to get an explanation.

Editing this out in case I'm wrong, if there's some other mod or admin that we don't know about who just lurks. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • awyeahannahawyeahannah Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The best scores I've ever had on SYS! Finally a theme working in my favor!

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

6-9! The new hair fits the sys perfectly, i like it a lot🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @kokokokonut@KalindaKing Yeah not cool just banning someone without even telling the person why. This happens all the time & it's so weird, just tell people what's happening, even us on the forum deserve an explanation. I've found @tofutanvikkh lovely & I'd like to know why she's been banned. I know making a 2nd acct isn't allowed but they made it to get an explanation.

Editing this out in case I'm wrong, if there's some other mod or admin that we don't know about who just lurks. 
    I’m totally assuming but I think she may have been mistaken for a hacker because the eyes she posted looked a lot like those one unreleased eyes. She wasn’t even given a chance to explain where the eyes were from. Then when she made a second account she showed where exactly they were from. If that is the case then I hope that they remedy it and let her back in. 

I could be wrong though. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Very happy only my first look bombed!
    Looks 5-8:

Still going strong, not that it matters as there are soooo many ticketbuyers in my group… I’m just hoping I get the flask
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @peachypink She was banned before i asked about the eyes, In no way was i trying to say she was a hacker, i just thought the eyes were pretty and was wondering where they were from
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @ashleyl23 oh no I’m so sorry! I wasn’t saying that you accused her. I apologize that it came off that way. I was just saying that maybe she was mistaken by the system or a mod/admin because of the eyes. 

Edited to add that it was just something that I was thinking and I’m probably wrong. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    7 - 10 looks 😻
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-8, tried to do a rainbow theme ❤️🌈