🗳️⛵SYS Weekday 7/19/21 - Rock the Boat!⛵🗳️

Comments

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Eid Mubarak guys❤❤ havnt been on the forum because of the festivities. Hope all your Eid outifts banged🎊🎊
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Hi! I’m tofutanvikkh aka Tanvi, and I was literally banned less than five minutes ago and @KalindaKing i would love to know why. It’s incredibly incredibly rude when people are banned without any explanation. Hell, even if I did I do something wrong, I deserve some kind of explanation as a human being. I’ve literally only been on the forum for 4 months, been a very peaceful person, never stirred the pot nor been offensive. Sure, maybe I swear here and there, all it takes is to correct me if I went wrong. I’d sincerely love to know why I was banned. Thank you. I’m assuming you’ll ban this one too, but hopefully you can give someone on here an explanation who can pass it onto me.
    @kokokokonut@KalindaKing Yeah not cool just banning someone without even telling the person why. This happens all the time & it's so weird, just tell people what's happening, even us on the forum deserve an explanation. I've found @tofutanvikkh lovely & I'd like to know why she's been banned. I know making a 2nd acct isn't allowed but they made it to get an explanation.

Editing this out in case I'm wrong, if there's some other mod or admin that we don't know about who just lurks. 
    I’m totally assuming but I think she may have been mistaken for a hacker because the eyes she posted looked a lot like those one unreleased eyes. She wasn’t even given a chance to explain where the eyes were from. Then when she made a second account she showed where exactly they were from. If that is the case then I hope that they remedy it and let her back in. 

I could be wrong though. 
    I know it's probably a lot easier to ban someone's account on this forum than it is to ban someone's game, but it is really disheartening to see how quickly a user is banned with no explanation, while I have had a hacker in my Squad for weeks and nothing has been done about it. And yes, I have provided screenshots to the powers that be of the doll wearing unreleased clothes. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • kayleealexis757kayleealexis757 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    i think this is the worst i’ve ever done during a sys event… i know my looks are all over the place but didnt expect scores this low, i’m also in gold so i can at least use this to level down to silver 3 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts
    Me after seeing my first low score this sys:

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I got the shirt ✨

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    got the shirt on my 11th look 😻😻
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Best ones so far 💜

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Me after seeing my first low score this sys:

[laughs in spanish]
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Haven’t been too active on this thread, but here’s some looks I really enjoyed spotted in the vb🤩😊 will be posting my looks for this sys soon too
    edited July 2021
    Ok so here’s my looks 1-11. Not happy with the votes at all and honestly my creativity for this Sys just isn’t there for some reason🤦‍♀️ Looking forward to the next sys and doubt I’ll be getting the earnable top with these scores😭 I must admit I didn’t quite understand the assignment at first as you may have noticed lol but I’m trying 😂Tried to pay homage to the new romantic era with the last look but I guess people didn’t really get the reference. That’s ok though 🤷‍♀️
    boujeejen said:
    that’s not creepy at all 😀
    The one literally floating 🤣🤣
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’ve been scoring very well this event and got the last earnable with my 11th ticket, I’ve enjoyed this theme very much!

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    A few looks I spotted that I liked…

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Me, trying two different rock fashion styles 

The full black leather from head to toe 🎆😎🤟👌🏻🎼🎤🎸📀💿🔌💎

The bold punk “me” with with neon colors 🎤🎨🌈⚡️✨🌺🌸💫💥🔥🔥🔥🍒🎡

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Amy136602 said:

On cloud nine cause I didn’t get hit by the 60s curse!! 🥳🥳
    I’m in you’re group!! @Amy136602
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Haven’t been too active on this thread, but here’s some looks I really enjoyed spotted in the vb🤩😊 will be posting my looks for this sys soon too
    I think 3rd row 2nd pic is @ashleyy
    @ashleydianem thank u for letting me know!! It’s gorgeous @ashleyy 😍 love seeing forum dolls in the vb ❤️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Lately my scores have been so bad, I'm 47 votes away from getting the earnable top with one free ticket left so I'm sure I won't reach it. Is it worth it to submit an extra ticket?

Agree - yes
    Like - no

Thanks dolls! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @ashleydianem thank u for letting me know!! It’s gorgeous @ashleyy 😍 love seeing forum dolls in the vb ❤️
    @ashleydianem @alexandramanoli yes that is my doll ty for the compliment and spotting me 💓💕💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the tee. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Very happy only my first look bombed!
    Looks 5-8:

Still going strong, not that it matters as there are soooo many ticketbuyers in my group… I’m just hoping I get the flask
    Looks 9-12:

seriously Glu, as if it is not hard to get an item already with all the ticketbuyers… you still give low scores after getting the perfect one… thanks….
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    If this is a forum doll, i just have to say, your doll is drop dead gorgeous and im in love with your look✨💖

• Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I really love my looks 8,9,10,&12 lol. 

I got the shirt with my 12th ticket💖. Currently 4th place I’m hoping I stay in 4th. 
  • RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    Ressa said:
    nhq1012 said:
    Me, trying to imagine that I’m Miley Cyrus and Avril Lavigne performing in a concert on a boat 😅😅😅. Let’s get crazy and rock EVERYONEEEE 📀🎆🎤🎼⚡️⚡️💥💫🌟📸

Looks 1-3

Looks 4-6

I love your dolls hair on the 3rd look! Where did you get it?
    If I remember correctly, the hair is from the weekend event box in the past. U can get it with diamonds now.
    Thank you!
    edited July 2021
    🎉

• RessaRessa Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I liked this look too. 🤡