πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈThe Cheetah Girls Squad πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday @chrissyy! I hope you had the most wonderful day! πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸŽ‰

• smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hi everyone! To introduce myself, my real name is Sofia and my doll’s name is Miranda. My pronouns are she/her. I celebrate my birthday every 3rd of June. πŸ’›
    Β I started playing this game since it came out but then stopped playing it bc of university and I didn’t know about the forum until late 2019! Since then, I became an everyday player and I always anticipate the spoilers here! Finally glad to have found an active squad πŸ€—

Thank you againΒ @maggiey for letting me join your squad! πŸ₯°
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hi @smcs97 and welcome to the squad πŸ’—
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    happy belated birthday @chrissyy πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Happy belated birthday πŸ₯³ @chrissyy

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @smcs97
    Happy to have youπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Happy Belated Birthday @chrissyy I hope you had the most fantastic dayyyy!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯°

I’d like to also wish a warm welcome to Sofia! Nice to virtually meet you & happy to have you😎πŸ₯³Β @smcs97!

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @chrissyy! Hope you had an amazing day! πŸŽ‰πŸ’

And also, welcome to the squad @smcs97!! 🎊
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Aww thank you for the warm welcome dolls! I really appreciate it! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Happy Belated Birthday @chrissyy!
    Welcome to the squad @smcs97

edited July 2021
    I FINALLY got the Beautiful Eden kollection after over 2 months of waiting (they really need to fix their rotation system πŸ™„) and spent like 320 stars to chase the eyes! But now I’m not even sure the eyes look good on my doll 😬

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Welcome to the Cheetah Girls @smcs97 πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’•πŸ’– !!!
    She/Her
    Android
    Happy belated birthday @chrissyy! πŸ’–πŸ’• I hope you had a day as wonderful as you! πŸ’œ
    She/Her
    Android
    @maggiey I think the eyes look amazing on your doll; the shape of the eyes complements the cheek bones and jawline/shape of your dolls head 😍
    She/Her
    Android
    Do any of you lovelies have the matching top and/or the lemon basket?

(I hope I have enough diamonds for both, but I def prefer the basket at the moment πŸ₯΄πŸ˜…)
    She/Her
    Android
    I'm looking for the basket too @Galaxaura14!

Or if anyone has the watermelon slice πŸ‰ thanks!Β 
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Ooooh, I have the watermelon slice! Give me a second to update a look - brb ;)
    And hopefully someone here has the basket for us :)
    She/Her
    Android
    @dpeters Okie! I've added the slice for ya :)
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 I have the matching top but not the basket πŸ˜” I can still put a look together for you tho!Β 
    edited July 2021
    @Galaxaura14 andΒ  @dpeters I have the lemon basket. My doll is using it today.Β 

@maggiey I like the way those eyes look on your doll. I have them as well and it took a few days of wearing them for me to get used to them.Β 
    @Galaxaura14 I have a look together for you with the matching top if you decide to go for it! Totally cool if not tho, I know diamonds are hard to come by!Β 

@maggiey I think your doll looks absolutely beautiful with the Eden eyes. I wish I could get that back in rotation! Every time my kollections refresh I always get the oldest ones that I’m just not interested in. My luck lol
    @maggiemay and @buffysummers0990 Thank you both so much for adding the pieces to your looks πŸ˜πŸ’›πŸ‹ I got the basket and am two diamonds short from getting the top right now 😭 but once I have enough, I will buy it 😊
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 @maggiemay thank you for saying that!Β πŸ’•I guess I just gotta stick with them until i'm more used to them, also going to play around with the colours a bit and maybe find a better combo/outfit for it

@buffysummers0990 thank you so much! I stayed up late to see my kollections refresh (@ 3:05amΒ πŸ’€) and my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw it!Β Giving you all my best vibes in hopes that you get it soon too!Β πŸ’•
    edited July 2021
    Also thank you all for adding the items to your lookbook! I forgot how much I loved those items so i'm thinking of purchasing a diamond pack later to buy them 😊

Wishing you all the best of luck in this SYS! I like that the theme forces us to think outside of the box and get creative, I actually had a lot of fun going through my kloset and planning outfits!
    edited July 2021
    @Galaxaura14 @maggiemay thank you both so much! I'll be checking out your lookbooks later 😘
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thanks @maggiey and @Galaxaura14 for buying the bag. Also thanks @maggiey for your diamond purchase.Β 
    @brom617 thanks for buying the watermelon slice from my lookbook 😊

@Galaxaura14 I think we're on the same TS group!!Β 
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters omggg πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– I love your look 😍 I wish I had the strawberry top and skirt 😭
    (Pls pay no mind to my looks πŸ’€ both got 39s πŸ₯΄ I really wanted the dress too, but not at this rate πŸ˜…)
    She/Her
    Android
    @brom617 thanks for buying the basket from my outfit!Β  πŸ’•
    (I also didn't realize that when you click into a lookbook, you could purchase the items from the outfit the doll is wearing in that moment because I'm using the basket right now but it's not in a look I have saved into my lookbook)