🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I agree, I skipped buying the weekly outfit because I only want the bag.
    iOS
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    We should had to have the oportunity to buy the itens after the quest ended. I don't know, maybe for a diferent price in the kloset

P.S.: English is not my first language.
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    i dont know if anyone has every mentioned it before but i would love to see some like toenail polish in a future update that way we can match our manis and pedis especially with all the open toe shoes we get in the game 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    For today’s part of weekly quest, make sure you have full energy as you can’t leave during event.
    I play on iOS
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Does this mean we may can date him in the future??? 😋🥰
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Probably @Julia_KKH
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

We should be able to date Cassio or Raul. It should be a big storyline in the next update. Like how they did willow. You can have a option not to date either of them, if your doll is lesbian. Once we choose our guy. We should be able to edit his clothing as we please. The glu team will probably not let us mess with they face or hair. Because they would wanna keep them looking how they made them. Which I understand, because that's how we fell in love with Cassio & Raul in the first place.
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

We should be able to date Cassio or Raul. It should be a big storyline in the next update. Like how they did willow. You can have a option not to date either of them, if your doll is lesbian. Once we choose our guy. We should be able to edit his clothing as we please. The glu team will probably not let us mess with they face or hair. Because they would wanna keep them looking how they made them. Which I understand, because that's how we fell in love with Cassio & Raul in the first place.
    So the options for lesbians would be to just...not participate, because there are no options? Sounds fun...
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @thetwentyeighth Um why do you have to take it out of context like that...? ): The person above you said that lesbians (and whoever else) can have the option to not date either of Cassio or Raul. That does not mean there shouldn't be any female love interest options for you. Considering how many thought that quests with Cassio/Raul are creepy, the best option here right now is to have the option to not participate or to have alternate storylines. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
    StellaKKH said:
    @thetwentyeighth Um why do you have to take it out of context like that...? ): The person above you said that lesbians (and whoever else) can have the option to not date either of Cassio or Raul. That does not mean there shouldn't be any female love interest options for you. Considering how many thought that quests with Cassio/Raul are creepy, the best option here right now is to have the option to not participate or to have alternate storylines. 
    Ok…they said the storyline would be about dating Cassio or Raul, and that lesbians could choose not to date them. Meaning there wouldn’t be a third option for lesbians, and we just wouldn’t have any way to participate in the storyline and have fun with it the way everyone else is. There was no mention of a female love interest. I really didn’t think I was taking it out of context, and I don’t know why you seem angry about it…sorry if I said something to upset you.
    edited July 2021
    @thetwentyeighth You didn't upset me. And I'm not angry. I think you did take it out of context. If I say that there should be an option for lesbians to not have to date Cassio or Raul, it does NOT mean that I'm saying lesbians shouldn't have any female love interest. Implying that I said so is indeed taking it out of context, for me at least. That's accusing and I think it's unnecessarily hurtful. 

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    StellaKKH said:
    @thetwentyeighth You didn't upset me. And I'm not angry. I think you did take it out of context. If I say that there should be an option for lesbians to not have to date Cassio or Raul, it does NOT mean that I'm saying lesbians shouldn't have any female love interest. Implying that I said so is indeed taking it out of context, for me at least. That's accusing and I think it's unnecessarily hurtful. 

Ok. I quoted it as it was written, in the context it was presented. So I have no idea how I could have possibly taken it out of context. Nor do I understand how I’m being “accusing” or “hurtful”, but if I said something hurtful then I’m sorry. I didn’t come after anyone or insult anyone.
    Literally all I was saying was that the option to just not date men isn’t very inclusive by itself. People interested in men get to choose Cassio, Raul, or no one. People not interested in men only have the option of no one. Again, there wasn’t any mention of a theoretical new female love interest in the post I was replying to. I was just replying to the comment as it was written.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well. 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. 😅

Thanks Glu!
    @thetwentyeighth I agree there should be a love option available for lesbians too, but the way you first said it just came off the wrong way to me. Or maybe I was the one who took your words out of context. Either way, I agree with what you just said and I hope it happens for you.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    StellaKKH said:
    @thetwentyeighth I agree there should be a love option available for lesbians too, but the way you first said it just came off the wrong way to me. Or maybe I was the one who took your words out of context. Either way, I agree with what you just said and I hope it happens for you.
    Thank you for saying so. This particular issue frustrates me, so I may have written my original post in a more confrontational way than I intended. I’m frustrated with the game and the company, not other players, so I regret if I gave you the wrong impression. I’m sorry we had a misunderstanding and I’m glad we cleared it up.
    edited July 2021
    @thetwentyeighth Same here, I'm happy we're on the same page now. And I'm sorry as well if I too seemed confrontational as that wasn't my intention. I feel like this game has been ignorant in the past, especially towards the LGBTQ+ community. But in the recent few months I think, it's becoming more and more inclusive? There's a few drag queen quests with Simon and also the inclusion of a female bi character (I think?) like Maya. I'm not saying that it's enough because it's not, but I feel like Glu will continue to do and add things like that from now. I don't know, but I am certainly hopeful about it. During the Pride month too, one of the NPCs on the streets of LA asked us what our pronouns are, and I feel like that's also a positive step? Maybe it will be permanent sometime down the road. Activism for the LGBTQ+ only really started being effective in the last few years, so I'm hopeful that Glu will make more inclusive and diverse decisions from now on. I hope they do.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well. 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. 😅

Thanks Glu!
    Question for you, did things not change after Pride week? I was asked my pronouns…

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I swear when I first started playing the game there was a storyline where I could choose to flirt with/date one of the female photographers or designers (I forget who) … Obviously one storyline is not enough, BUT it gives me hope that Glu will be more inclusive in the future as they have been in the past. 
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    honestly wouldn’t mind if there was an option to choose who each story line is with ( like raul,cassio, some girl npcs etc. like maya maybe??) and non romantic quest lines will just focus on one character? and it’s pretty weird that cassio keeps flirting with my character when all the people she dates are girls lol..
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    honestly wouldn’t mind if there was an option to choose who each story line is with ( like raul,cassio, some girl npcs etc. like maya maybe??) and non romantic quest lines will just focus on one character? and it’s pretty weird that cassio keeps flirting with my character when all the people she dates are girls lol..
    Maybe they wanted to emphasize Cassio s flirtiness, he is bisexual as well and he flirts shamelessly with my male doll too 😅
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Maybe they wanted to emphasize Cassio s flirtiness, he is bisexual as well and he flirts shamelessly with my male doll too 😅
    Yes cassio can be pushy and odd and annoying but I guess glu didn't think about how the story should evolve if you're not interested in him and it's a shame.

Cassio has no shame that he flirts with anyone even with lesbian dolls 😢
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    How do I join a squad that’s active enough to get boxes? The squad I’m in right now only has 12 members and only 6-8 are active so I only get the energy reward. I’ve been looking for an active squad but so far this is the best I’ve found. All the others only have 1-3 members. 

Does anyone have an open spot on their squad that I could join or would be interested in joining one if I started one? I promise I’m an active player and log in everyday! I also like to think my look book outfits are pretty cute ;) 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Well, I've been playing this game since 2014 and people have always asked for dates with Cassio. Of course Glu should give other options, as many as possible, but again: some people asked for Cassio SINCE 2014 and now apparently we can have him as our SO. I'm happy hehe
    Besides, Cassio >>>>>>>>>> Raul. 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    I don’t think it was worth it but I really wanted this hair lol

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    The hair is the best part of the diamond boxes & I really want it. However I’ve already wasted 10 diamonds on it & got all dye so I’m defo not chasing this one 💔 glu stop the dye PLS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.