FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Didn’t get the last earnable dress and ended up in silver 3. I don’t like it here lol. I have to be too 4 for the flask
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    @jezebelle thank you for buying from my closet love!! 🤍🍒☺️
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

😍
    Just checking in on how everyone is doing!  
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m doing great.🤗 I haven’t been watching my k-star videos but I finally did it today so I’m happy about that. 😇 What about you? How are you doing? 
    I’m doing great.🤗 I haven’t been watching my k-star videos but I finally did it today so I’m happy about that. 😇 What about you? How are you doing? 
    Doing good!  Not as into the game as I once was, but trying to make sure to play a little each day for the Sys and storylines. 
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @SDC93 Thanks for checking in! I just finished a long interview process and got an offer for the role so I haven't been on the forum or playing as much. I haven't been too excited about this update, but I'm hopeful for the next one. Hope everyone is doing well! 
    justjoey said:
    @SDC93 Thanks for checking in! I just finished a long interview process and got an offer for the role so I haven't been on the forum or playing as much. I haven't been too excited about this update, but I'm hopeful for the next one. Hope everyone is doing well! 
    @justjoey congrats!  What type of work do you do now?
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    I work as a buyer for a clothing retailer!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hi. <3 I’m doing fine. Enjoying the summer.  I always feel like I’m playing hooky, or cutting school.when I hop on the pool, or just take a little sun.  But the weather has been great this week, I just feel bad I can’t play out on the sun. The screen is unreadable.  Otherwise, having fun and enjoying the summer!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    justjoey said:
    SDC93 said:
    I work as a buyer for a clothing retailer!
    Very Rachel from Friends!  That sounds like an exciting job!!
    I’m 11 diamonds away from the ombré lips!  I’ve been doing a pretty good job of saving since the body contour failed chase. 
    @SDC93 I love those lips but every time I get close to buying them I end up spending my diamonds. 😅 Right now I have 32 but this Kollection is back and I really like it. Still debating whether or not to spin. I hope you get the lips soon.🤞

@SDC93 I love those lips but every time I get close to buying them I end up spending my diamonds. 😅 Right now I have 32 but this Kollection is back and I really like it. Still debating whether or not to spin. I hope you get the lips soon.🤞

@MackenzieHollister I hate spinning diamond collections, because I usually only like 1 tile. The large bundle is the only thing I know I’d get use of usually so I just let them go haha. I need those ombré lips!  
    @SDC93 I really like the bundle and the little bag but knowing my luck, I’d probably just get the lip color. 😅
    This time next week, I’ll be able to afford the ombré lips if a diamond box doesn’t turn my head!  I have the pink ombré, but I’ll be getting the lined ombré fingers crossed!
    Hey y’all, I’m looking for the lined ombré lips. Should be able to buy tonight. Does anyone have them in the lookbook?
    SDC93 said:
    Hey y’all, I’m looking for the lined ombré lips. Should be able to buy tonight. Does anyone have them in the lookbook?
    Which ones are these? Does anyone have a photo?
    @kokokokonut Also has it in the look book if @eden_ doesn’t have it. 
    @kokokokonut Also has it in the look book if @eden_ doesn’t have it. 
    I don’t have it! Might get it now 😊 thank you girls!
    Saw some things and may need to save my diamonds for boxes haha. 
    @SDC93 So what I’m hearing is the boxes are going to be good?👀
    @MackenzieHollister unfortunately, yes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If they’re not in my LookBook I can add them. :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @SDC93 Every time I make up my mind to stop buying diamond boxes, they have something great.🥲
    @SDC93 Every time I make up my mind to stop buying diamond boxes, they have something great.🥲
    After the contour debacle I haven’t opened a single box, so I’m still a bit hesitant. As a free player my diamonds are really precious.  
    @SDC93 I admire your resilience. I’m also a free player but I usually open at least one box if I like the items. Diamonds are so hard to come by so I’m getting better at saving them though. 
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I’m a virgo and i’m so excited for the Virgo Diamond Boxes…. So I guess I’ll continue to save my diamonds for them 😭 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    @imazora There are going to be Virgo boxes? I don’t remember the sign sys events having diamond boxes?