šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well.Ā 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. šŸ˜…

Thanks Glu!
    Question for you, did things not change after Pride week? I was asked my pronounsā€¦

Nope. I'm pretty upset about it. Why even bother asking me if you weren't going to do anything with it? Now my doll is literally intentionally being misgendered in-game.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Well, I've been playing this game since 2014 and people have always asked for dates with Cassio. Of course Glu should give other options, as many as possible, but again: some people asked for Cassio SINCE 2014 and now apparently we can have him as our SO. I'm happy hehe
    Besides, Cassio >>>>>>>>>> Raul.Ā 
    Right?! I LOVE CASSIO with my whole heart. Raul is simply ewwww from any point of view for me . I saw it in the Island storyline when he asked Cassio if he managed to impress me with his little boat. Well, Cassio at least didn't try to impress a billionaire (me) with money like that raul lad did šŸ¤” i simply hate his vibe lol and I do since I first met him
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited July 2021
    does anyone know why i am getting messages that say my posts need to be approved before they are posted ??

just trying to respond to the conversation above ā€¦
    does anyone know why i am getting messages that say my posts need to be approved before they are posted ??

just trying to respond to the conversation above ā€¦
    It happened to me yesterday too šŸ˜­
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Help so I went in my nursery room and tried to change my baby's clothes and I can't because it seems to be a glitch that stops me from tapping on the correct item(sometimes it doesn't happen anything or it's selected the item that is closest to the one I'm trying to tap). Does it happen yo any of you?

@KalindaKing can you tell the team about the issue?
    @JeffreeStar how did you fix it??
    I think it depends on which word you used. I think. I didn't fix it, Koko approved the message so it could appear
    I think it depends on which word you used. I think. I didn't fix it, Koko approved the message so it could appear
    oh ā€¦ @kokokokonut are you able to help me out? please ā¤ļø
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I don't mind getting dates w either Cassio or Raul (i simply like both of their personalities) and from what I've seen, they are rivals so the petty comments don't even suprise me but I do agree that if you're not into either of them you should have atleast the choice to reject them altogether and have a female LI.
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Love the gift from Cassioā¤ļøšŸ
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well.Ā 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. šŸ˜…

Thanks Glu!
    Question for you, did things not change after Pride week? I was asked my pronounsā€¦

@tortor See I was excited that maybe they would change but nope, that one NPC uses the pronouns you choose from the list and then everything else just remains she/herĀ ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Just wanted to say that I love that Cassio will flirt with people of all genders, happy to have a pansexual love interest! However, his orientation doesn't change our orientation/our doll's orientation. If we're not interested, there should be an option to not have male dolls constantly flirting with us (it's RELENTLESS)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum If that keeps happening in the nursery, you can send me a PM with your ID and I'll ask the team to check your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Dolls, do you know which task I need(ed) to complete to get the flower hair accessory?Ā I completed Castaways Pt.5 and got pineapple earringsĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If your post is heavy with quotes, or links and you edit a few times, the system thinks it might be spam and holds ig.Ā  I'll go look now.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Dolls, do you know which task I need(ed) to complete to get the flower hair accessory?Ā I completed Castaways Pt.5 and got pineapple earringsĀ 
    I think it was called Island something? Itā€™s the story line from last week, and Castaways is from this week.Ā 
    edited July 2021
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:

Thanks Glu!

Nope. I'm pretty upset about it. Why even bother asking me if you weren't going to do anything with it? Now my doll is literally intentionally being misgendered in-game.
    i just had a storyline with Kendall and Kylie that misgendered Caitlyn ā€¦ i googled to learn that they still call her dad, but it kept saying ā€œheā€ ā€¦ my best guess is that itā€™s a old storyline, but you think Glu would go back and change it out of respect for Caitlyn
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @LindsayRose this seems to be happening a lot today I've seen people mentioning it in a few different threads and it's happened to me a couple of times today as well. @kokokokonut is the person to ask I'm sure she will have loads more than usual today?Ā Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Please be careful editing when you're quoting.Ā  That seems to trigger it into spam. Especially 3 or 4 quotes deep with heavy graphics.Ā  I'll go check the folder.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    iamkoko said:
    I think it was called Island something? Itā€™s the story line from last week, and Castaways is from this week.Ā 

Thank you doll! šŸ’–
    A follow-up question to make sure: dolls who finished the Island storyline this week, did you get the flower accessory?Ā 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    ariellep said:
    Why did the 818 bottle change? I think it changed today, Iā€™m pretty sure it was normal yesterday Ā 
    Tagged you on the thread
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Lol what is this ad? Iā€™ve never seen any of this happen in gameĀ 
    I've seen ads like this too and I know other dolls have talked about them. For some reason they advertise KKH like it's the app Episodes. I think it's just a marketing technique because this stuff doesn't happen in game.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Lol what is this ad? Iā€™ve never seen any of this happen in gameĀ 
    I've seen ads like this too and I know other dolls have talked about them. For some reason they advertise KKH like it's the app Episodes. I think it's just a marketing technique because this stuff doesn't happen in game.Ā 
    Thatā€™s understandable. Iā€™ve seen it happen a few times! Very funnyšŸ˜…šŸ˜…
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Has anyone had a couture collection show up in their rotation yet? Cause weā€™re only getting diamond boxes, and I have yet to see a new couture collection at all.Ā 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Has anyone had a couture collection show up in their rotation yet? Cause weā€™re only getting diamond boxes, and I have yet to see a new couture collection at all.Ā 
    Nope lmao ,i think might switches out tmr so ill show you my rotation once it comes out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.