Your Guide to Reality Achievements

Comments

• LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Wow! This is a great thread! Thank you for the efforts putting all of these. So I’ve been wondering at what level you will get an offer for product placement? I’ve been doing the 8hours shoot in my bel air, calabasas, Miami and Malibu houses but no offers yet lol. I must admit I’ve been neglecting my show since I was focused doing the main story and getting on top couple list. I currently doing my second comeback and I got the number 1 couple so I want to just put all my efforts on doing show now. I tried the achievements based on locations (thank you again, have no clue about it before read this thread) and I want to get that placement offers. Is there any gig I have to finish first? 
    Oh forgot to add, I’m at #433 from the list, I know still so early. I just wondering at what level you’ll get the product placement offer..
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @LaraDeen I don’t know the answer to that! I think you can get product placements at any level; sometimes it helps to film an 8-hour gig at the international houses. I’m glad the guide has been helpful! 😊

@KalindaKing do you have to be a certain level to get product placements?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Should I do Dubai, Austria, Greece, or Rome next?
    @SDC93 I enjoy Mykonos! It’s one of my favorite houses in the game 
    Rikk said:
    @LaraDeen I don’t know the answer to that! I think you can get product placements at any level; sometimes it helps to film an 8-hour gig at the international houses. I’m glad the guide has been helpful! 😊

@KalindaKing do you have to be a certain level to get product placements?
    You were right! After 8x doing the 8hours shoot today I got the offer (I usually only do 3hours shoot). Yeah I think it will come at any level. Now my next question is how many product placement you can get? 
    Once again thanks for making this guide!😊
    LaraDeen said:
    Rikk said:
    You were right! After 8x doing the 8hours shoot today I got the offer (I usually only do 3hours shoot).

Now my next question is how many product placement you can get? 

Once again thanks for making this guide!😊
    It’s unlimited! Sometimes it takes a few 8-hour shows to get them though 😊 The rewards are small and you just get them one time, but I like working through the “Hype it Up” achievement. Thank you! I’m glad it’s useful.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Rome was so fast!  Anyone crack the Paris code yet?
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @SDC93 I’ve found the best way to do it is when you have a product placement at paris. I’ll check what the order is but it makes it so much faster! I’ve been doing 8hr at Milan (which is also a long one) to trigger it
  • BaddiemelBaddiemel Registered Users 88 Posts
    Bringing back this thread up!!!
    I’m just so happy I finally finished the Paris achievement! It was so long 😭😭😭 now I have 5 left (Dubai, Greece, St-Barts, Austria and Havana)

Its thanks to this thread that I manage to have energy to try to complete all the reality TV achievements.
    GC: freezylicious
    Awesome @Baddiemel I’m so glad it was useful! 

I would never be able to remember the right actions for each location if I didn’t make this 😂
  • ABGABG Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk for this thread. It's really helpful. I have one quick question though. Can we have multiple product placement deals at the same time? So like one in LA, one in Miami but both at the same time.
    I’ve never been offered more than one at a time @abg but if you get offered several, might as well take them! 💕
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Just wanted to say thanks so much for this amazing thread @Rikk ! I really appreciate all the detail you added. I'm quickly moving through Big in Tokyo and adding stars to my Kimiversary stash 💰💰💰
    Awesome @Chrysalis, I’m so glad it was helpful!
    Hey there reality thread!

I have a problem-- I tap two of the tappables in the Paris house during a reality show (I got the product placement) and then no other tappables appear (like... the reality show times out after 3h and not other tappables ever appear). Has anyone else had this problem or am I missing something?

I contacted support and they keep telling me to clear the jobs in my queue, but I don't understand how that can be related to the reality show not working in Paris 🤔

Any help would be appreciated!
    @Chrysalis that’s happened to me during Simon’s random 6-hour gigs! What worked for me was watching a video ad, entering the “Konnections” app to find new contacts, and completely restarting the app!
    @Rikk Thank you so much! I'll try that :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Hi! I thought I would make a place where everyone can share their tips on how to earn k-stars:)

I have some ideas in mind & will create some guides- I’d love to hear other ideas too.

Let's help each other out, one doll to another :)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

TV shows!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I like the idea of using NPC's until you hit 1 kstar with them and recycling through. So for dating, 200points for a new NPC gets you a kstar before you dump them (lol) and for reality shows, it's worth doing an NPC up to 1000 points (you get 1 kstar at 500 and 1 at 1000). You can keep going with NPC but it just takes more points to achieve the next kstar from them (eg, the next kstar from dating, you need 500pts so an addition 300 instead of 200), so it's worth getting a new person after these milestones.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2022
    There was a thread started by another member listing the special actions, so I merged them.  The tip about deleting npcs is a good one, so let's keep this added to the original thread compiled by @rikk for us.    Great minds @lexkkh

If anyone has an idea for more reference threads, please look here. 1st to see if one already exists.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/umbrumbrella-hub-of-reference-handy-threads#latest just send a message keeping us in the loop. (You dont have to, it's helpful.

Thanks everyone for all your help.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Xxbb96Xxbb96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Illustrious in Italy (Milan) 
    Tap 2 energy action ‘unfiltered comment’
    - 4 energy action ‘banter’
    - 4 energy action ‘create drama’
    - 4 energy action ‘roll eyes’
    - 1 energy action ‘one liner’
    - 8 energy action ‘gossip’
    These are in no order 

• kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @everythingjosie Hope this helps 🙂
    iOS free player
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    kylokkh said:
    @everythingjosie Hope this helps 🙂
    thank youuu ☺️
  • maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

Illustrious in Italy (Milan): tap “unfiltered comment”

(Tap both 2-energy actions to make it come back)

Does anyone know what is the second 2 energy actions? I only managed to tap unfiltered comment once and tapped everything else but it never came back.

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Important: I'm doing this list out of my own experience, and i don't remember everything. So please be nice with your feedback so i can edit the list; along with the earnings, and other product placements, thank you!!

Hollywood:
    + Dino Rocks (1 kstar and $650).
    + Monster Energy Drink (? kstars and ?$).

London:
    + Fubuki Water (? kstars and ?$).

Malibu
    + XXV Champagne (? kstars and ?$).

Milan
    + D-rink Water (2 kstars and $1,500).

Mykonos:
    + Mach 5 drink (2 kstars and $1,250).

Paris:
    +Singh Industries Laptops: (1 kstar and $1,000).

San Diego:
    + Unstoppable Perfume: (2 kstars and $950).
    + Immaculate Vodka: (2 kstars and $950). 

Vienna
    +Vin de l'Immortel (3 kstars and $1,750).

+ 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • kellybkkhkellybkkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Important: I'm doing this list out of my own experience, and i don't remember some of the earnings. So please be nice with your feedback so i can edit the list; along with the earnings, and other product placements, thank you!!

Hollywood:
    + Dino Rocks (? kstars and $650).

London:

Milan
    + D-rink Water (? kstars and ?$).

Mykonos:
    + March 5 drink (? kstars and $1,350).

Paris:

San Diego:
    + Unstoppable Perfume: (3 kstars and $950).
    + Immaculate Vodka: (? kstars and ?$). 

Vienna
    + L'vine Inmortal (3 kstars and $1,750).

I just got the Milan one, it’s $1500 and 2 k-stars!
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    kellybkkh said:
    Important: I'm doing this list out of my own experience, and i don't remember some of the earnings. So please be nice with your feedback so i can edit the list; along with the earnings, and other product placements, thank you!!

Hollywood:
    + Dino Rocks (? kstars and $650).

London:

Milan
    + D-rink Water (? kstars and ?$).

Mykonos:
    + March 5 drink (? kstars and $1,350).

Paris:

San Diego:
    + Unstoppable Perfume: (3 kstars and $950).
    + Immaculate Vodka: (? kstars and ?$). 

Vienna
    + L'vine Inmortal (3 kstars and $1,750).

I just got the Milan one, it’s $1500 and 2 k-stars!
    Thank you very, very much!
     I added it! <3 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    Thanks for improving the thread with info about the deals @IwantaKorkonalaska! That’s a good resource for all of us 💕