🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Has anyone had a couture collection show up in their rotation yet? Cause we’re only getting diamond boxes, and I have yet to see a new couture collection at all. 
    I'm pretty sure the last couture kollection we got was this one on April 19th (photo credits to @tortor in the Kollections thread)

I usually get at least 1, sometimes 2, of the old couture kollections in my rotation though 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The achievement level for accessories could use more levels, especially since we get more accessories through the storylines so it's too easy to max it out faster than others. 
    Platform: Android

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Has anyone had a couture collection show up in their rotation yet? Cause we’re only getting diamond boxes, and I have yet to see a new couture collection at all. 
    I'm pretty sure the last couture kollection we got was this one on April 19th (photo credits to @tortor in the Kollections thread)

I usually get at least 1, sometimes 2, of the old couture kollections in my rotation though 

@CereLovely and @maggiey, I haven’t had a diamond kollection in a while. I’m assuming glu is testing whether the diamond boxes are more popular and profitable. 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    maggiey said:

@CereLovely and @maggiey, I haven’t had a diamond kollection in a while. I’m assuming glu is testing whether the diamond boxes are more popular and profitable. 
    i haven’t had one the last 2 weeks either ..
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @CereLovely I had the one with the galaxy handheld in my last rotation. Even spun it a few times and didn't get anything I wanted😖

• PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    @sharonbp95 It's a little annoying on dates, but other than that, I think it's totally worth it for the max energy!
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Has this tequila bottle changed or am imagining it? 🧐
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jlr224 said:

Has this tequila bottle changed or am imagining it? 🧐
    Go to the bottle change thread 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @CereLovely

these are my kollections this week! No diamond kollection and i wont be spinning any of these kollections 

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well. 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. 😅

Thanks Glu!
    Question for you, did things not change after Pride week? I was asked my pronouns…

Nope. I'm pretty upset about it. Why even bother asking me if you weren't going to do anything with it? Now my doll is literally intentionally being misgendered in-game.
    i just had a storyline with Kendall and Kylie that misgendered Caitlyn … i googled to learn that they still call her dad, but it kept saying “he” … my best guess is that it’s a old storyline, but you think Glu would go back and change it out of respect for Caitlyn
    proof:

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited July 2021
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:
    Just want to echo that there should be an option to date an alternate to Cassio! Personally I would love to date a NB character but I'd be fine with a female character as well. 

Also, if we could have the option to set our pronouns (including they/them) in the game that'd be great! Then I wouldn't have to be misgendered all the time. 😅

Thanks Glu!
    Question for you, did things not change after Pride week? I was asked my pronouns…

Nope. I'm pretty upset about it. Why even bother asking me if you weren't going to do anything with it? Now my doll is literally intentionally being misgendered in-game.
    i just had a storyline with Kendall and Kylie that misgendered Caitlyn … i googled to learn that they still call her dad, but it kept saying “he” … my best guess is that it’s a old storyline, but you think Glu would go back and change it out of respect for Caitlyn
    proof:

They should change "out of respect" the looks of Kendall , Kylie, Khloe and Kourtney as well. Instead of going back and modify an old storyline they should make a new one in which Caitlyn appears. But I think she doesn't care about this game providing the fact we never see her in game, instead she's just mentioned. 

Edit:  we can have a story in which we learn about her transition, it would have been fab. But again, I don't think Caitlyn really wants to appear in game unfortunately.
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Was there a change in the Halloween handheld too? When I go to different places it changes colors 

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @haylow71 i think it's one of those items that should have the sun and moon icon (changes colours/lights up in "dark" locations like clubs etc and maybe it should also work on the streets when it changes from day to night)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Do I need to divorce my partner and get a new one to unlock Waikiki? I think I've been married for before the update with that location and I still haven't gotten the storyline where we re-do out vows or something that unlocks it?
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    tortor said:
    Chrysalis said:

Thanks Glu!

proof:

They should change "out of respect" the looks of Kendall , Kylie, Khloe and Kourtney as well. Instead of going back and modify an old storyline they should make a new one in which Caitlyn appears. But I think she doesn't care about this game providing the fact we never see her in game, instead she's just mentioned. 

Edit:  we can have a story in which we learn about her transition, it would have been fab. But again, I don't think Caitlyn really wants to appear in game unfortunately.
    I always assumed Caitlyn didn't appear because she didn't necessarily promote herself in the way every one else does. So because of that they couldn't come up with any events to add. But it's more likely it's because she doesn't care about the game.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited July 2021
    There were arguments about using likenesses without compensation, so it seems like, for whatever reason, Caitlyn's likeness was never approved for in-app use. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2910229/Kourtney-Kardashian-upset-Kim-uses-likeness-200-million-hit-Hollywood-game.html 

edited to add that Kendall and Kylie were probably only added to KKH to promote their own app, and we haven't really had any updates to the Kardashian likenesses (outside of Kim) since the referenced argument
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    There were arguments about using likenesses without compensation, so it seems like, for whatever reason, Caitlyn's likeness was never approved for in-app use. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2910229/Kourtney-Kardashian-upset-Kim-uses-likeness-200-million-hit-Hollywood-game.html 

edited to add that Kendall and Kylie were probably only added to KKH to promote their own app, and we haven't really had any updates to the Kardashian likenesses (outside of Kim) since the referenced argument
    Interesting article! I somehow didn't know about this till now. Thanks! Now I get why none of the sisters got an update on their looks like other NPCs and probably won't soon. Or will never get an update. If I'm not wrong, the game started to slowly separate itself from the whole Kardashians thing. I don't recall getting a new quest involving Kim if I'm not wrong. The popularity of the game doesn't come from the fact it has Kim as the main celebrity in it anymore  Especially because people are not as fascinated by the Kardashians as they used to be. I came back to this game for the outfits lol. For me this game isn't anything without the iconic outfits.

These are my thoughts btw. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Please fix the glitch that is going on in the baby’s closet in the nursery! Every time I try to change their outfits, it won’t let me click on the outfit. Please fix it! @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Pearl said:
    @sharonbp95 It's a little annoying on dates, but other than that, I think it's totally worth it for the max energy!
    Thank you! I think I’m gonna do it 😊
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

I’m stuck at #21!!! What should I do???
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Does anyone know why my Facebook friends become a romantic contact once I accept their friend request? I need them to be a professional contact but I don’t know how to fix it
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @Julia_KKH i got to no 1 but all my achievement is still making grocery shopping look cute😂 those notifications need to be updated. 

To get higher in ranks, not cheating might help and also 3-4 dates per day. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I think we can all agree that these love storylines go NOWHERE! It's the same thing everytime.  Flirt for a little do our job, then leave. Can we just jump the broom already!!!!! All you see in the App Store of the game, look in the comments, people wanna marry either Cassio or Raul. You can even throw in Maya for lesbian players. They also WANT THE BABIES TO GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I believe that whole community wants it. Just give it to us already!!!!!!!!!!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited July 2021
    SYS items from v12.0:

For the dollies that still want to keep track of their SYS items!

My list:

I’m really glad that the throwback SYS is back! But oh boy take a look at my chart, that’s the chart of a free player with luck that comes and goes🤧
    15/42 items🥳 /s
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Eyyeth_ said:
    SYS items from v12.0:

For the dollies that still want to keep track of their SYS items!

My list:

I’m really glad that the throwback SYS is back! But oh boy take a look at my chart, that’s the chart of a free player with luck that comes and goes🤧
    15/48 items🥳 /s
    Amazing thanks so much! Here’s my list ❤️ 34/42
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

19/48 having never bought tickets
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited July 2021

21/48
  • jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    can’t remember the last time i got the last earnable 🥲
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.