🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited July 2021
    16/42 - did better than the prev update (12/42) just by submitting every ticket and not trying to fight the algorithm by leveling down

Edit: only got the 2nd earnable by submitting 2 extra tickets I had gotten in a diamond box

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh well 🤷‍♀️

I play on iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    22/42 😅
    Sadly I was in gold for the wizard of oz SYS, and even with great scores didn’t make it to any of the TS prizes I loved. 😔

• scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    yikes! i needa start putting more effort into sys😅
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Cleaned mine up a bit 💓
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKingsomething weird happened to me yesterday that hasn’t happened before. I had 400 k-stars and was watching my daily videos, I only watched 12 so I got to 412, I also had my energy full so I went on a couple of dates and my energy was 20 after the dates. I closed the game and when I reopened it my k-stars were back to 400 and my energy was full again. I had to rewatch the videos again, I’m glad I didn’t lose any videos but that was a weird glitch and I’m afraid next time it happens I’ll lose k-stars or diamonds or tickets or whatever.
    iOS player
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    No extra ticket used 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please fix the glitch that is going on in the baby’s closet in the nursery! Every time I try to change their outfits, it won’t let me click on the outfit. Please fix it! @KalindaKing
    This should get fixed in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @asalaxo Hey, It sounds like you had a bit of lost progress. Make sure you always play with a strong internet connection and lots of free space.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

12/42 glad i was able to get a few ts prizes! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    My sys rewards!✨

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    24/48 I guess half isn't bad.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo Hey, It sounds like you had a bit of lost progress. Make sure you always play with a strong internet connection and lots of free space.
    @KalindaKing my wifi was strong, I always make sure of that while watching my daily videos. maybe it has something to do with Facebook??? because I’ve been logged out of Facebook for over a week now and I haven’t logged back in because I noticed that my game works faster now. if I’m logged in everything is sooo slow, I can’t even see looks in sys or open any boxes or go to squads.
    iOS player
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    hi all!
    is that hairstyle on right corner new?
    fibixx said:
    hi all!
    Dont think so ? Im not sure but i have it from the squad boxes and it looks like this ✨

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    fibixx said:
    hi all!
    It is technically new. They added it into the squad boxes along with the new dresses.
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Anyone else having trouble with the app, getting the usual can’t connect to the network. Before anyone says it’s my wifi or phone network I can guarantee it’s neither, as everything else is working fine 😢 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Anyone else having trouble with the app, getting the usual can’t connect to the network. Before anyone says it’s my wifi or phone network I can guarantee it’s neither, as everything else is working fine 😢 
    Yes! I keep not receiving my squad boxes & I didn’t even receive my bronze box this sys because the network for the game is so bad. I’ve messaged support and hoping they’ll redeem it for me 💔 but I completely get u girl it’s so annoying 😭
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    15 items in sys this month!!! 10 trendsetters items  and 5 earnables!!! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Newsletter in 5 days!!!!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Newsletter in 5 days!!!!
    When more than a half of what's happening in this update is already known, yay!!
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hannahv said:
    Yes! I keep not receiving my squad boxes & I didn’t even receive my bronze box this sys because the network for the game is so bad. I’ve messaged support and hoping they’ll redeem it for me 💔 but I completely get u girl it’s so annoying 😭
    this happens to me *only* when i spin diamond kollections!! it takes my diamonds & then the network connection freezes but the rest of my phone will work fine with everything else, including the game!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    A popup shop this weekend 👀
    I’m excited to see the items! 😊

• hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    I would have loved some Olympic themed items this update. A gold medal, gymnastics leotard, a track suit. Something.

Ugh me tooooo! Living for the Olympics at the moment, that would be a great SYS theme too 😻
    I would have loved some Olympic themed items this update. A gold medal, gymnastics leotard, a track suit. Something. 
    Definitely! Im watching all the events over the days and its just incredible what people can do !✨
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I've observed the last couple of events.. so, we may have an upcoming 5-star, VIP and Keep the Cams Rolling  event, as well as another SYS event according to the july newsletter plus another upcoming TB event. after that, a new update should come around on august 14th or 16th. Is that right Kalinda? @KalindaKing

if yes, where is the thread? there any exciting news or is it just a mini update with bugfixes? I would like to mention again that the HAIR COLORS should finally be available in the VB or at least available in squad & TB boxes. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.