Game stuck on quest

dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Hi all,

I’m currently doing the weekly timed goal and I’m stuck on the “wine wardrobe” part of the wine thing because it says to “turn down or buy the outfit” and I turned it down but it didn’t recognize it and the quest is still there and I don’t have the option to turn it down or buy it. I’ve closed the game and reopened it but no luck. Any advice?

Comments

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    This is happening to me too, I actually completed the quest and 3hr event too it said i had a event in sydney so i went and did it but this is still popping up and i didn’t get the call back after quest was done 
    Glad i’m not the only one💕
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Same here, hope it gets fixed before tomorrow's quest @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I’ll reach out and see if we can get some info, if I get a response first, I’ll post here for you.

edit. Team 8s working on it
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of this glitch and I'm waiting to hear back from the team! Which platform are you on - iOS/Android?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    KalindaKing said:
    We're aware of this glitch and I'm waiting to hear back from the team! Which platform are you on - iOS/Android?
    im on ios
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’m on iOS
  • Cassie_Cassie_ Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I play on Android. 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    It happened to me too! On iOS 
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This has been fixed!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.