Feedback on "Comeback" quest

1111213141517Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just chose my 1st comeback quest and it looks like I can't do reality shows anymore? Will it be available again once I increase my rank?

The camera men is only outside the Bel Air house during Weekday Events or During Professional,Reality or VIP Weekend Events!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Sorry if somebody’s already answered this but I got offered a comeback and chose “maybe later”. Does it get offered again and if so when?? I’m ready! 😩
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @SebastianKKH Yes you can! Just click on the Ranking Star in the top right corner, and the comeback tab will pop up 😊
  • SebastianKKHSebastianKKH Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @SebastianKKH Yes you can! Just click on the Ranking Star in the top right corner, and the comeback tab will pop up 😊
    Thought as much - mine just shows my ranking. All good, I’ll contact Glu. Thanks ☺️💙
  • lexilolalexilola Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    thinds42 said:
    I know I won't lose any quests, but will I not be able to do any that I haven't been given yet? For example Bianca and Prince Astin are getting married in my Bel Air mansion, will I stop getting quests like that and only have gigs instead?
    Hi, dolls! Would you help?! I have the same question. I just reached number 1 spot and was dying to do my first comeback, but I am afraid of losing future quests. There are a lot of quests, especially the ones involving Raul and Casio that I saw some dolls posting about, that I was really looking forward playing. 
    Would I miss them, doing the comeback?

New girl / English is not my first language
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    lexilola said:
    thinds42 said:
    I know I won't lose any quests, but will I not be able to do any that I haven't been given yet? For example Bianca and Prince Astin are getting married in my Bel Air mansion, will I stop getting quests like that and only have gigs instead?
    Hi, dolls! Would you help?! I have the same question. I just reached number 1 spot and was dying to do my first comeback, but I am afraid of losing future quests. There are a lot of quests, especially the ones involving Raul and Casio that I saw some dolls posting about, that I was really looking forward playing. 

I dont think that would be the case since certain quests would be given to you once you’ve done your comeback or in other word some quests requires you to do a comeback in order to receive them from Maria or Simon
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    lexilola said:
    thinds42 said:

You won't lose any quests. The first comeback you choose actually unlocks its own quest. 
  • lexilolalexilola Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Oh, that’s really good to know. Thank you @soundspretty  and @BeckyTXo1239
    New girl / English is not my first language
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
     I just started my first come back I hope it went well though,because it was really painful to lost all your fans and start all over again but I just hope this is all about fun,I'm doing the pink one after the pink  I will go for the blue the green will be the last ,
     it's not an easy journey
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    congratulations @ondotimi.   And we know whst it’s like to drop down to 1 fan after the comeback. Fastest way to rise again? Do parties. 3 hour parties are the fastest way to regain fans in a hurry. If you aren’t too anxious for the Weekday TB event, 600 pts for a TB box, spend the week doing parties. Just my opinion.  Again congrats!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi all, so i'm in the middle of my first comeback (back on the a list, in the mid 100s). seems like all my daily konnections are only a list stars though & i have to charm them with stars in order to add them? if i'm lucky i get 1 or 2 non a-listers to add. is this normal for a comeback?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    I mostly just get d listers, so that part is probably pretty random, but you'll always have to use kstars to charm anyone that's a higher rank than you
    @jwawawa thank you! i always used to get c or d listers, so frustrating they've been a listers recently because i'm running out of reality star konnections!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Is there even really any benefit to having A listers as friends over lower leveled ones? I haven't seen a difference? 
    not that i've noticed! i just want some lower level ones to pop up so i can have enough to use for reality shows! 😊
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’m closing in on 1st rank, and I’m excited to start my 1st comeback! I’ll definitely be doing it!
    iOS
    Join my all Male squad - 016905 🕺🏼
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Is there anything after reaching A+++ #1? 
    Not at this time, but a lot of players have been asking for more, fingers crossed!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Sorry if somebody’s already answered this but I got offered a comeback and chose “maybe later”. Does it get offered again and if so when?? I’m ready! 😩
    I answered the same when they offered me the comeback story back in 2015 and never got it again 😭 now I can't even get to top 10 since the NPC's climb up the leaderboard really fast (about +30, +40, +50 spots each time) even playing a lot daily and doing a lot of gigs, parties, all the stuff available 

I already contacted glu support but they told me to keep playing 😐 so yeah, I never got the comeback story back and my sister who started playing last year is already in her third round 🤡

What should I do? Sorry if it isn't your job but I don't know who else to ask :(@KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    Whenever you reach #1, the opportunity for one of 3 Comebacks becomes available. If you have high ranking friends (contacts) you will have to pass each of them to get to the top spot.  Parties are the fastest way to add fans, I would suggest skipping some weekday TB events, and do parties instead.   When you pass all your contacts, and become number 1, it will offer you a comeback.    Good luck, and remember parties add the most fans fastest!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhsmkkhsm Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    One minute I was number one finishing off a task then going to start my comeback then all of a sudden I was over taken by 3 people, who are these people 🤦‍♀️ crystal is down to number five
  • piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Will there be more quests? Because I’ve completed all three come back once and would love to have more of them 😌
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Will there be more quests? Because I’ve completed all three come back once and would love to have more of them 😌

Yeah, I think it's time for them to add the 4th comeback quest
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • aleskaaleska Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    i haven’t seen anyone ask this yet but everyone is talking about making new contacts and everyone being rude again… does that mean you lose all of your contacts? i’ve filled up the friend bar with a lot of them and i’d hate to lose all of that 
  • CheyennexoCheyennexo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @aleska I was wondering that as well, and if one comeback is better than the others to start with
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I have some names for new comebacks, but not content of what each one of them can be:

1-  THE Boss
    2 - Master Networker
    3 - Prolific Beast
    4 - GOAT Museum Inductee
    5 - Celestial Erudite
    6 - Superstar Extraordinary
    7 - His Royal Celebrity Highness. 
    8 - Living Legend
    9-  Lionhearted Dear. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. +