šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I am so tired of these weekly exclusive outfits...šŸ™ƒĀ 
    Could you screenshot it I havenā€™t done the 2nd part yetĀ 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @jlr224 i agree ! Its not worth 120 starsāœØAnd thank you for the screenshotšŸ’–
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Could anyone poste the newsletter for July again ? I realized Iā€™ve never got it :(
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I feel like all the effort goes into the diamond boxes now. Unpopular opinion probably but I like that the weekly Wednesday thing is at least a new outfit instead of mismatched stuff thrown together from the kloset. I donā€™t always buy them but at least itā€™s something new but maybe they could be added to the kloset the month after or something? That way people who buy them get the benefit in the task but others can buy them at some stage.Ā 

Please let the babies grow upĀ 
    please introduce ways to earn diamondsĀ 
    can we please gift stuff we donā€™t want? Even just to our squad would be great!Ā 

Gifting stuff would be so amazing! I have so many beautiful hairstyles for poc from older events. Would love for the dolls to rock them.Ā 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts

I canā€™t go on with the weekly quest!!! Please help @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Ā @BenedettaKKH the teM is aware of the issue, and working on it.Ā 
    There is a thread in Support & Faqs about it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited July 2021
    solved
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I feel like all the effort goes into the diamond boxes now. Unpopular opinion probably but I like that the weekly Wednesday thing is at least a new outfit instead of mismatched stuff thrown together from the kloset. I donā€™t always buy them but at least itā€™s something new but maybe they could be added to the kloset the month after or something? That way people who buy them get the benefit in the task but others can buy them at some stage.Ā 

Please let the babies grow upĀ 
    please introduce ways to earn diamondsĀ 
    can we please gift stuff we donā€™t want? Even just to our squad would be great!Ā 

This also might be unpopular, but alternatively let us buy them later for diamonds? I'd be willing to spend "premium" currency to avoid having to get *all* the items when I only want a couple, or wait til later to get them. I'd rather they be available for stars of course.Ā 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    why there isn't a post about this weekend SYS yet? šŸ˜® i didn't understand kim's callĀ 
    I believe @kokokokonut has said that the threads will start a little later now so thereā€™s less wait time after it opens for spoilersĀ 
  • Logan90Logan90 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Did pretty good I guess šŸ„°
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    In the next update can we PLEASE be able to dye our eyebrows to match ANY of the hair colors? How come I can match some hair colors but not others? This seems like it would be so stupid easy to fix, Iā€™m wondering why it hasnā€™t been done already.
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    thank you @maggiey i didn't notice that šŸ˜…šŸ˜
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

I canā€™t go on with the weekly quest!!! Please help @KalindaKing
    Click your tasks on the side. You should be able to finish the next part of the quest. Itā€™s at the Black Rabbit in Sydney. Ā Same thing happened to me. Sent a ticket in and Iā€™m waiting to hear back from them about fixing it so that part is completed.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The glitch with the Wine Wardrobe quest has been resolved!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Tbh the dress just looks like the yellow one in the squad boxes just shorter šŸ’€ thatā€™s why I didnā€™t waste my kstars on getting it.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Has anyone bought the dress? Iā€™m curious as to how it dyes..
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Can we just get the outfits on the kloset to buy them whenever we want? I hate that they're linked to the storyline and won't be available later if we turn them down because we don't have enough kstars šŸ˜’ I'm trying to save for Black Friday
    @dpeters instead of turning them down straight away you can wait until VIP event to buy them! I have seen multiple people say that you still get the free storyline gift when you complete the storyline later:)
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    Has anyone bought the dress? Iā€™m curious as to how it dyes..

Itā€™s really washed out in lighter colors like gold and champagne . IMO, it could definitely dye better, but it looks okay in white (whatever the silver color is called) and ruby red
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowĀ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    dpeters said:
    Can we just get the outfits on the kloset to buy them whenever we want? I hate that they're linked to the storyline and won't be available later if we turn them down because we don't have enough kstars šŸ˜’ I'm trying to save for Black Friday
    @dpeters instead of turning them down straight away you can wait until VIP event to buy them! I have seen multiple people say that you still get the free storyline gift when you complete the storyline later:)
    Thanks! I've done that :) what I don't like is that if I wait, I can't move forward with the storyline and it stresses me out lol but thanks for the suggestion!Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Chqrlotte said:
    dpeters said:
    Thanks! I've done that :) what I don't like is that if I wait, I can't move forward with the storyline and it stresses me out lol but thanks for the suggestion!Ā 
    Ah i see, i understand that haha!
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Iā€™ve posted on a few different threads about this, but hoping someone can help!Ā 
    I didnā€™t quite get 5 stars on my vineyard task (due to work) and Iā€™m wondering if Iā€™ll still be able to carry on with the Vineyard event to get the free gift?? Let me know, thanks dolls šŸ˜Š
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.