🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited July 2021
    They should be discounted when offered as a combo through the storyline and then offered at full price separately in the kloset in future updates just like previous pop up shop items
    Excellent idea for the weekly outfit, @luvs2gruuv! 😀
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I’ve posted on a few different threads about this, but hoping someone can help! 
    I didn’t quite get 5 stars on my vineyard task (due to work) and I’m wondering if I’ll still be able to carry on with the Vineyard event to get the free gift?? Let me know, thanks dolls 😊
    I’m pretty sure you do get it, because i didn’t finish one event once and i still got the earnable! 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    skaikkh said:
    I’ve posted on a few different threads about this, but hoping someone can help! 
    I didn’t quite get 5 stars on my vineyard task (due to work) and I’m wondering if I’ll still be able to carry on with the Vineyard event to get the free gift?? Let me know, thanks dolls 😊
    I’m pretty sure you do get it, because i didn’t finish one event once and i still got the earnable! 
    Aw okay amazing! Thank you so much @skaikkh 💓💓
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Could someone tell me what event we are having this weekend? Thank you 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I feel like all the effort goes into the diamond boxes now. Unpopular opinion probably but I like that the weekly Wednesday thing is at least a new outfit instead of mismatched stuff thrown together from the kloset. I don’t always buy them but at least it’s something new but maybe they could be added to the kloset the month after or something? That way people who buy them get the benefit in the task but others can buy them at some stage. 

Please let the babies grow up 
    please introduce ways to earn diamonds 
    can we please gift stuff we don’t want? Even just to our squad would be great! 

This would be amazing. I didn’t buy Maya’s outfit because I didn’t have enough stars for it. Every time  I see one of you dolls looking fabulous in it, I kick myself. Those sunglasses are to die for and u would do anything to get them!! 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @patiencebrody i think it’s a reality event😊
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but its been happening before 12 tonight, everytime i try to click my squad it gives me this message but my internet is great and i restarted my game multiple times and it’s still happening @KalindaKing

• Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I dont know if anyone else is having this issue but its been happening before 12 tonight, everytime i try to click my squad it gives me this message but my internet is great and i restarted my game multiple times and it’s still happening @KalindaKing

I’m havIng the exact same issue 🥺
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    weekend event & kollektions spoilers plsssssssssssssssssss
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Anissa722 said:
    jalapeno said:

I’m havIng the exact same issue 🥺
    Came here to say this. But the rest of my game works fine.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some of you can't connect right now and might have an issue with squads. We're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Update: The issue should be resolved now. If it's not, then it will be very soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Waiting for weekend event thread @KalindaKing!!!!
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    @peachypink yes that’s so much better but like once in two weeks so that we can actually afford them each time 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    There's no way Glu would come out with TB diamond boxes that are all items. They would definitely waste people's time putting things like dye and energy in them. I rather just buy items from the vb booth and squad lookbooks. Plus I don't want more things to spend diamonds on without a good way of earning diamonds.
    Platform: Android

Anybody wondering where the weekend event thread is? It’s 1 o’clock? 
    @Chqrlotte do you know what’s going on with the weekend event thread? Why it’s not posted yet? 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Putting the body highlight and contour into the kloset for stars would be really unfair to those of us who spent diamonds chasing them. 
    But that's pretty much the same situation as TS items in squad boxes or diamond boxes. Ppl spent money fighting for those prizes, now if someone's lucky they get it for free or 5 diamonds. Ive said similar before, I have the same unfair feeling a little when it's a TS I really fought for or it used to be exclusive. The benefit for me is the chance to win prizes I missed, but some ppl used tickets every SYS so they have nothing to gain. 

(this isn't me wanting to get rid of squad boxes BTW, I've loved what I won so far! I just think it's a similar situation). 

But anyway I doubt they'd put the DB highlight / contour in the Kloset, they'll probably make new ones, and maybe the DB items will show up in 1-2 years just like the TS items.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @keke0388 i have no idea, sorry!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Putting the body highlight and contour into the kloset for stars would be really unfair to those of us who spent diamonds chasing them. 
    I totally get that, but I spent about 50 diamonds and still didn’t get them. Would love to have a version of them, they don’t have to be the same. 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    what is the gift of the week? 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    viola said:
    what is the gift of the week? 
    This cute hat✨

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     @KalindaKing Kim’s call said we gonna get a pop up shop. But I don’t see it in my game. Are we gonna get it?
    iOS player 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    wow thank you!! I will definitely finish the storyline 😍 @jalapeno
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.