🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Just deleted one member that had not been active for a couple of weeks so we have one opening  

Please send me a message if you are a daily player with at least 3 lookbooks (diamond looks are preferred). 

No hackers please!
  • DianalokkhDianalokkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hey, I‘m searching for new members for my squad „on wednesday we wear pink“ #443960 
    We already have 12 aktive players, everyone is welcome to join! :)
  • iamjoiamjo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    heyyy ✨

my friends and I have made a new squad and currently looking for active players who will log in everyday, we all make the occasional purchases ✨

the squad is called ‘The Cover Girls x’ and the squad number is ‘#111655’ 

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Pls feel free to join!!💕 I play everyday and I’m starting to have to delete people who barely play. 
    Hi! I joined your squad yesterday and finally got the daily box! We should keep getting them, I see that we have 15/15 members, but only 11 ppl logged in today. Maybe you could remove somebody who’s inactive and I can get my other account to join? My doll’s name Marina btw :smile: 
  • cherryhardacrecherryhardacre Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey everyone! I just created a group; we’re called Dinoco (from the Cars film) and need new members. If you’d like to join, the squad number is #652512. Everyone is welcome and the only requirement is that you are active daily. 
  • BloomBloom Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi gals,

I'm looking for an active squad. Anybody has a spot? 
    I'm active everyday and have a full lookbook. 
  • bruhh_1qbruhh_1q Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Update: we’ve got our 2 and reached 15 :) 
    Hi everyone! The Klementines are looking for 2 more members! We’ve been having some issues with getting 12 log ins every day due to not being full up with 15 and we’re looking to get all the way to 15 to ensure that we all win every day! Must be a daily player and be reachable on discord. If you’re interested contact me there, @maryjjjjjjane#2929 (6 j’s) and I’ll get you added into group chats from there! 
  • alyssahestiaalyssahestia Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited July 2021
    hello fellow dolls ♡ please feel free to join my squad: Olympian Empire #807455. If you do join, please try to play daily as currently only 10 to 11 members log in daily (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) 3 MORE SPOTS, SO BE QUICK & JOIN NOW ✨
    update: AAA recently people stopped being active again & some active members left :< i have kicked out inactive players (currently we have 12/15 members) so please join if you’re an active player 💓
    ♡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ♡ 

• cconfusdcconfusd Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hi lovelies x

You’re welcome to join my squad Calpyso (like the nymph) #236188

There are no requirements except to log in daily (or every other day, life gets busy sometimes I get it). 

I purchase frequently every week & I’m on daily. Looking for other members to ensure we all get the gift every day 🤍

Keen to see some of you beauties 

• TheForbiddenDollTheForbiddenDoll Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    bruhh_1q said:
    Update: we’ve got our 2 and reached 15 :) 
    Hi everyone! The Klementines are looking for 2 more members! We’ve been having some issues with getting 12 log ins every day due to not being full up with 15 and we’re looking to get all the way to 15 to ensure that we all win every day! Must be a daily player and be reachable on discord. If you’re interested contact me there, @maryjjjjjjane#2929 (6 j’s) and I’ll get you added into group chats from there! 
    I would like to join your squad. Im an active daily player and i have discord as well
  • royalsamroyalsam Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Bloom said:
    Hi gals,

I'm looking for an active squad. Anybody has a spot? 
    I'm active everyday and have a full lookbook. 
    Hi! My squad #850747 has available spots!!
  • MarisaRapMarisaRap Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Squad #: 902474 
    Nenhuma descrio disponvel
  • SergieniSergieni Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Sergieni said:

What's up guys 
    Looking for daily players for those sweet loging rewards💪😋
    To make this easier-} 313436
    We're full dolls tnx
  • rubymaerubymae Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Heyyyy iv made a squad and need active members my squad number is  #372613 see you soon xx

• Imarimarshall97Imarimarshall97 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    Hope everyone is having a great day!✨
    Add my squad #352180
  • Imarimarshall97Imarimarshall97 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Members needed!!! I love everyone please joinkokokokonut said:
    If you started a Squad, and you’re looking to fill it up, please post here. State any requirements. and advertise for members. You can post the page showing the name and ID number,  tell members to message you, what ever you want.  Just please post  AVAILABLE Squads.  Don’t answer them here. It’s important everyone is looking in the right thread.  :). And when your squad Fills up, please edit your post to show you’re full. 
    Good luck Squad leaders!

• SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekday 7/26/21 5 Star Professional TB Event.
  • temporaryxblisstemporaryxbliss Registered Users 17 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Just created a new squad. Since the one I was in had a lot of inactive people. I’m looking for players who log in daily or every other day.

• AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey Dolls!! I am Azara and I have created the Baewatch Squad for Daily Players. Our squad currently has 4 members and we are looking for more. So Join Up!!!

We have created Baewatch Squad Thread and you can find out more about our squad there.
  • rvv1229rvv1229 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey! I’m looking for squad members, I left my last group because there weren't enough people logging in to reach the daily gift. I log in every day and I'm looking for people who do too!!!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited July 2021
    EDIT: FULL

Hello! 

Looking for THREE new members for my squad, had to delete some because they hadn’t been logging in. 

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ONLY!!! 

• Lucky_LunaLucky_Luna Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hello My Name Is Lucky Luna and I have opened a second squad. The name of the Squad is Lucky1schapter2  squad # 039866
    For males and females 
  • ffashionkillaffashionkilla Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited August 2021
    hello!! Please join our squad! Only requirement is to be active! Reply if you joined. Thank you :D.  We still need members !!
  • fknyofknyo Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit to delete
    edited August 2021
    Delete please
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I’m trying to delete this comment.
    edited August 2021
    EDIT: FULL
    Room for 1 more! Daily login players only please! Join our squad 🥰 SQUAD # 130573 Daily dose of vitamin KKH 
  • AzaraAzara Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hey Dolls!! There are currently 12 members in our Squad and we are looking for 3 more Members to Join. 2 Members were removed for being Inactive. All the other members are pretty active. If interested please send a request to Baewatch Squad or #827374. 
    Find out more about us on our Baewatch Squad Thread. Toodles!!
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Hi! We need more active members to our squad! We have 12 members now and we will be happy to have more ✨🌸
    Squad number: #056606
    Squad name: The Bratz

If you decide to join our squad, we have a discussion group named ''the Bratz" 😊😊
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey, we're looking for 2 daily players to join our squad, #429368 The Daisy Bears. Come join us!