SYS Theme - Leo Season
Starts Monday, August 2nd @ 10 am Eastern
Ends Thursday, August 5th @ 10 am Eastern
13 Free Tickets, 2 to Start
1 every 6 hours
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner Prizes
TS is based on Rank

Good Luck and have fun!
I hope you're ready! Event starts Monday!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    spoilers!!!!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    spoilers ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers please!!!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    This is my zodiac sign. I'm looking forward to seeing what the prizes are šŸ˜Š.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the prizes aren't literally all lion based. I feel like the astrology prizes are too literal. So far I like the one's for my own sign the best, even though I couldn't get all of the ones available for the level I was on. I hope I get the gemini dress in a box later.
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I wish that the earnable dress was a more majestic flowy golden gown or had some ornaments on the dress so that we can have best of both the worlds as the earnable define the beauty of ancient greece and the TS items could display the modern era.
    Fully agree, that would've been great. I'm very disappointed with these sys prizes.Ā 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I thought the prizes would be moreā€¦. Leo-esque ??Ā 
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    The only thing I like is the Trendsetter dress, but I know I wonā€™t score well enough to get it with ticket buyers. šŸ¤£
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    The disappointment I felt upon opening this thread. As I Leo, I was looking forward to the prizes. I expected something flashy or royal like, but thisā€¦ I wonā€™t even bother leveling down.Ā 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Why don't you like these items? Are you disappointed and underwhelmed overall or is it something more specific I can share?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @Tokyo_T yes these are beautiful. I would have loved the chance to have something that even remotely resembled those. Theyā€™re unique, different from what weā€™ve been seeing so far.Ā 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    iā€™m not excited for this SYS šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Personally, I was hoping for some lion-themed items (the only thing that makes the sign unique), but I just think the execution and the quality isnā€™t the best.Ā 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    @KalindaKing if it helps, maybe we can create a thread just for sys outfit inspo. Ik we donā€™t have that many zodiac signs left, but for the upcoming ones it would be nice. Ā Dolls can post things they would want for their zodiac sys. That way the team can create something that everyone likes. The fashion and beauty suggestion thread is too full, and posts can get lost. It would be helpful for your team, and for the players.Ā 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

In order: hair, dress
    Wow. Okay. Don't we have a dress similar to this already somewhere?

Bronze: hair, shoes, necklace

šŸ˜³ That hair looks huge on the doll. If this was my sign, I would be really disappointed. I hope they do much better when it's time for Sagittarius šŸ¹ Glu could have done so great with all of the signs, but majority of them have been a let down.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though it's not my sun, rising or moon sign, since Libra is in 3 parts of my birth chart, I might want to suggest ideas for the one. And scorpio for my moon.Ā 
    Platform: Android