🗳️ 🍇 SYS 7/29/21 Vineyard Romance SYS ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @rociodemayo thats how they grow on the vine and the storyline is at a vineyard not a grocery store, lol
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    All of my looks ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    aBruh :confounded: 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • Turelly56Turelly56 Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Pretty lucky did two different boxes teehee 
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    My scores won't even reach 40's and I really love the earnable dress😔 I guess the algorithm decided I can't do well two SYS in a row...
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Looks 1-6! Much better scores this time around, they’ve been pretty consistent ❤️
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    3 - 6 looks 😻
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Posting late, first four looks!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    almost on the fourth ticket, and I’m already seeing this in my group.. 

i just don’t get the logic of doing that
    yes, I also submitted additional tickets that I got from diamond boxes, because I wand to get the eyes.. but I guess this will be a tough group and i’m already tired of this competitiveness 
    That sucks, gold is the worst. Maybe it's a tactic trying to intimidate or make people give up early. Like they're assuming at least 3 other ppl in gold will fight for the prizes, so they get a head start to show they'll be fighting and have tickets to spare. 

I recently was in a group where a doll went up 500 points in the last hours, they were nowhere near the top all SYS then it was a bloodbath, they came top 3. So even if no one else is near the top it can all change really quickly. But that's just my guess. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Looks 1-6, my scores are better than I expected. I'm having a good time just putting up things I like because even with my scores I'm barely in the top 10, so I the closer to the end the harder these dolls are going to fight. I only really want the eyes but it's looking bleak.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    LOL, ugly top I'm never gonna wear. 🥲🥲🥲
    Should I give an other try? 

• Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Have yet to even try this, should i dolls?? 
    Agree: yess
    lol: hell naw 
    After getting an ugly top for 40 stars, i decided I'm just going to spend when I know for sure I'm going to get what I want. Probably frustrated me talking 😒

BTW If you open good luck for you! 🥰🥰🥰
  • AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Highest score so far has been 35. 😒
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Highest score so far has been 35. 😒
    same my scores are in the 20s and 30s this sys, and i really want the earnable dress but if they don’t pick up then 😭
    Have yet to even try this, should i dolls?? 
    Agree: yess
    lol: hell naw 
    Wait for the pop up shop and then try the gift box after!
  • shubhangishubhangi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello!
    kim says to meet somewhere for the pop up but the location is not mentioned. Its a timed event also i guess. Can anyone help me with that?
    shubhangi said:
    Hello!
    kim says to meet somewhere for the pop up but the location is not mentioned. Its a timed event also i guess. Can anyone help me with that?
    it starts at 5am est today which is when we will know the location, usually it’s either in lax or santa monica, and yes it’s timed! 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    shubhangi said:
    Hello!
    I believe the call said that a stylist would be in Metropolitan Magazine so I’m guessing that’s the pop up shop. 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @D98 It's the gift from the weekly storyline.
    Thanks doll 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @SDC93 hahahahahaha !!!!!
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @SassyVoguette hahahaha exactly 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    shubhangi said:
    Hello!
    So annoying because time is running out for me and still no sign of where it is  :'(
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @Newsychick the pop up store starts when the timer runs out and it’ll be at Metropolitan Magazine (you’ll have all weekend to go)

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    shubhangi said:
    Hello!
    So annoying because time is running out for me and still no sign of where it is  :'(
    the countdown is the time until it appears! it's not available until 5am EDT
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Lewks 1-6, scoring pretty meh, hopefully they begin to pick up. I feel like always score a 76 with my first two looks 🤦🏽‍♀️

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    @LindsayRose @maggiey Thanks! I saw ‘remaining’ and thought it meant time was running out. 

Not sure why I’m fussed anyway tbh, I can never afford pop up items  :smiley:
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.