🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the hat we got as a gift but I wish I could choose between my doll holding it or wearing it. 
    Platform: Android

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @robertavyy i wouldn’t be surprised if glu says something like “it had a glitch so you’re not geting it lmao” like they did with a “surprise” a few months back 🙄
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can see the pop-up shop tomorrow!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    I got the newsletter.

I feel like we have a swimwear SYS once a month 😭
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited July 2021
    I literally cant find my camera man ,he isnt in bel air or hollywood?…

edit: he must’ve glitched out or something had to keep going back and forth from hollywood and belair till he popped up in my home suddenly 💀
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Wait so what time do we log in for the pop up shop? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Shouldn't there be more sys themes in the newsletter, where is the next astrology one? I wonder if they took it out because of the negative response to the Leo prizes. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Shouldn't there be more sys themes in the newsletter, where is the next astrology one? I wonder if they took it out because of the negative response to the Leo prizes. 
    Virgo should be in September! Leo is the August astrology SYS. ^^
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2021
    @DoloresWyatt The Leo one and the current one are in the newsletter. I didn't include them because we already know about them.
    Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    The highlight and contour should have been earnable in the first place. Glu knew people wanted it so they went out of their way to make it hard to get. And some of us can't afford to chase diamond box items so we miss out because we can't spend on a bunch of diamonds, which is the most expensive currency to buy. I'll remember not to mention if I really want something because it'll end up in a diamond box.
    Yeah we really have to keep our mouths shut about things we like, there was so much build up for the body contour and highlight. I'm still hoping they'll make new ones, they can't really have added a whole new section in the kloset for 2 items. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @KkhAngelica the counter for the pop up shop seems to be counting down towards 5 am EST (basically same time all weekend and weekday events starts) so that’s when you can log on for it
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @KkhAngelica the counter for the pop up shop seems to be counting down towards 5 am EST (basically same time all weekend and weekday events starts) so that’s when you can log on for it
    @maggiey ty!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I was so confused because the countdown makes it seem like you can only access the pop up shop at 5AM EST? It says remaining so I just guess they actually mean it’s the remaining time until it appears…?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Anyone know how long the pop up shop will last? 💓
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Anyone know how long the pop up shop will last? 💓

im guessing for the weekend? Idk i’m not sure!! Hopefully we will find out when it starts
    can anyone who plays on ios post a screenshot of their kstar offers because mine are all quizzes with like 30 questions and if you get one answer wrong you get nothing, and the reward is literally just 1 kstar, like my offers suck so much
    skaikkh said:
    can anyone who plays on ios post a screenshot of their kstar offers because mine are all quizzes with like 30 questions and if you get one answer wrong you get nothing, and the reward is literally just 1 kstar, like my offers suck so much
    Here are some of my offers i have a lot that are shopping or actions
    waiting to do some shopping ones during double star offer weekend 🌟 

@jalapeno thank you!! Wow you have a lot this is all i have hahah 

skaikkh said:
    @jalapeno thank you!! Wow you have a lot this is all i have hahah 

I heard its based on location too which sucks but i do the surveys a lot and its good to do them during double star offer even if its just 2 per 10 minutes or less it will add up✨
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    so the pop up shop is just kloset items? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • SnowdropSnowdrop Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The least they could've done is let us buy the hair on last doll separately.
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Cannot believe I stayed up all night for this...
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    loool I cant believe they got us all hype for kloset items? glu if i wanted those items i would have bought them during kimmiversary 💕 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @skaikkh @jalapeno Looking at your offers page meanwhile mine looks like this 💀

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Snowdrop said:
    The least they could've done is let us buy the hair on last doll separately.
    The hair could be a future item in either an SYS or kollection 🤔
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.