🗳️ ♌ SYS 8/02/21 Leo Season SYS 🦁 🗳️

Comments

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    I expected something more glitzy and regal or at the very least one of J. Lo’s iconic looks.
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @KalindaKing i am a leo rising, and i am also a bit aware of how astrology works. So i can assure you the Zodiac SYS events’ items as of late do not reflect anything about that given sign. The dress code also is another mess. IMO Glu can consult an astrologer or at least find a celebrity of that sign as an inspiration. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I will be getting demoted. None of these items are unique or cool. 

I wish the zodiac SYS prizes were more magical and mystical. Im looking forward to Kim’s call. I REALLY HOPE IT IS NOT “Leo is a fire sign, so wear orange, red and yellow” again 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Also, sorry to post this much about this, but also there’s a bunch of stuff I would FIGHT for that would be easy to implement.

For example, if the prize was a green/blue/silver/gold skin color.

It could make for some really cool magical looks for our dolls. 

If the the team is having too much trouble coming up with SO MANY new items every update, we would prefer fewer more quality items and then cool easier to implement stuff.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not sure I want makeup looks like that, but I agree with us getting less items if it means they're better in quality. 
    Platform: Android

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    as a leo, im beyond disappointed. the quality of the rewards is sucky and want none of these items. everything looks misplaced on the doll.
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

In order: hair, dress
    Wow. Okay. Don't we have a dress similar to this already somewhere?

Bronze: hair, shoes, necklace

😳 That hair looks huge on the doll. If this was my sign, I would be really disappointed. I hope they do much better when it's time for Sagittarius 🏹 Glu could have done so great with all of the signs, but majority of them have been a let down. 
    Im a sag too! So hopefully we will have something cool💖
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Definitely worried about virgo season next month after seeing everything so far 🥴
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Here’s some inspiration <3 my sun sign is gemini but i’m a leo moon! ♌️ 
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    i really hope aquarius won’t be a bottle of water handheld 😑😩
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm not sure I want makeup looks like that, but I agree with us getting less items if it means they're better in quality. 
    I agree, it's a little too much for my taste, but there definitely is a middle ground between the casual items and the extreme glamour. 

I actually like some of the prizes but they are more suited to a casual SYS. The zodiac signs always turn into gowns because of the background anyway, so the prizes should reflect that. I feel for the people who are Leo and were hoping for better. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    skaikkh said:
    i really hope aquarius won’t be a bottle of water handheld 😑😩
    Sis me and you both. Or a blue dress 💀 cause everyone associates Aquarius with that color lol
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    As a Leo…. this is pretty lackluster and I definitely don’t see myself fighting for these prizes… I’ll only “fight” to get the earnable diamonds and that’s it 😪
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I’m just submitting whatever I want because it’s not like it matters anyway. I have 4 lion looks (Toto is representing the baby lion I hope to find in the voting booth), 1 zodiac look, and 1 fire sign look. 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    These (and Taurus) were so bad compared to Aries and Gemini IMO. I didn’t mind Cancer either, but Leo and Taurus got just super casual stuff that can easily be recreated. The other signs so far have had more conceptual, unique looks, and it’s not fair. I think making the items more related to the characteristics of the sign with a little bit of the symbol thrown in would be better.
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    im not even going to bother participating on this one…. lol
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Astrology has a lot of meaning for some people, and their signs represent them intimately and spiritually. That is why they want the items to be awesome if you are going to slap their signs name on them. Maybe it's hard to understand this relationship with the zodiac if you aren't a part of that community, but I would recommend the team to learn more and put themselves in other peoples shoes. @KalindaKing
    We had eye make up as a ts prize these few past sys events that could've been great for the leo event. Just make zodiac events a little bit more special than others, you'll gain from it as well!
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    as a leo i was really excited about this sys. after seeing the prizes i don't even want to submit anything.
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Imma Virgo and I’m really scared for September 
    overall I use to love, researching and gathering ideas from all the signs and all personalities styles description and all but I would think u could go majestic type not u know something u would expect like something low quality or something 2014ish I have some old pics and drawings other ppl made tht I actually liked and some dresses like patterns and or styles and head pieces im not saying to literally steal they style but make something inspired/or something of tht. Hayden William and Anastasia Kosyanova have some zodiac inspired drawings and idk the other artist but….idk if this is to much or not able to actually do but like can u do like effect wise like wind have like a fire element have like fire effects or earth like effects water effects or air like  just like the Smokey effects on  tht black dress but u could make it to where like It’s fire it doesn’t all have to be at the bottom of the outfit it could have fire effects shoulders fire effects hair stuff like tht but idk if your team has reached tht level to do thoses type of effects or quality but anyways here are some looks I’ll post  but I’m not saying take and steal theses looks but do something similar but different 😗😅☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎