🗳️ 🍇 SYS 7/29/21 Vineyard Romance SYS ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    An even bigger disappointment is they’re allowing you to buy part of the outfits when that wasn’t offered for any other weekly outfit when it was actually cute and not kloset items💀🙄

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Idk where I should ask this but, how many videos are you able to watch for kstars?

Idk if this is standard but I never get more than 5 videos. 
  • RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    @Shellydaliie Same here. Are you on iOS? I noticed my videos dropped to 5 after buying in-game offers
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @Shellydaliie Same here. Are you on iOS? I noticed my videos dropped to 5 after buying in-game offers
    I'm on android. I haven't actually bought anything in a while but it was the same situation when I was buying in game offers. 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    No ticket buyers, good scores, No1 in Silver!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    e_corvo said:

fave looks
    i love ur last look on the second row 😻😻
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    @skaikkh @Rafaella033 thank you dolls! Super disappointed with the pop up shop, so I think I’m gonna have a go at the weekend kstar boxes! Thank you 🥰🥰
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    milrist said:
    Let's take a moment to appreciate how our dolls are holding the glass! Love it!
    I noticed this! I love it 😭😭 but it makes the long nails look much shorter (like most handhelds), which is annoying but oh well 🤷‍♀️ I’m obsessed with the drink either way 🤩
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This weekends items are so cute, here’s how I styled them, really hoping to get the earnable dress as well but my scores are starting to dip 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Idk where I should ask this but, how many videos are you able to watch for kstars?

@Shellydaliie @RadiantKKH I’m on iOS and I have purchased items in game. The max I get is 10 every 24 hours. The option to watch a video does not always come up, sometimes when I click on the button to get free kstars, it takes me straight to the offers page. The trick for me is to exit the offers page and keep tapping on the get free kstars button until the option to watch a short video comes up. It takes doing that a few times. You’ll know you can’t watch anymore videos when it says something like “Sorry. There are no videos available.” after clicking on the short video option. I hope this helps! 🤞🏽
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    First 8 looks so far ✨
    I missed some of the tickets cause I was busy these days 😔
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited July 2021
    Hello everyone 
    i’m an old player but this is my first time participating here :)

I don’t know if someone already mentioned this or not.. 
    but if you buy all the outfits in the SYS store, Kim K will give you 2 diamonds.

i hope this info helps :)
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i'm enjoing this sys a little to much😆
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

DaisyJ said:

@Shellydaliie @RadiantKKH I’m on iOS and I have purchased items in game. The max I get is 10 every 24 hours. The option to watch a video does not always come up, sometimes when I click on the button to get free kstars, it takes me straight to the offers page. The trick for me is to exit the offers page and keep tapping on the get free kstars button until the option to watch a short video comes up. It takes doing that a few times. You’ll know you can’t watch anymore videos when it says something like “Sorry. There are no videos available.” after clicking on the short video option. I hope this helps! 🤞🏽
    I learned if you spam the free video buttons when you do actually have videos,it might actually take some away.i learned you just need to watch one video at a time and click out then wait for the reward to pop up in game then go watch another one and repeat. When you steadily keep clicking on it you dont give it time to load and it potentially probably will glitch out because its happened to me ✨
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    edited July 2021
    jalapeno said:
    DaisyJ said:

I learned if you spam the free video buttons when you do actually have videos,it might actually take some away.i learned you just need to watch one video at a time and click out then wait for the reward to pop up in game then go watch another one and repeat. When you steadily keep clicking on it you dont give it time to load and it potentially probably will glitch out because its happened to me ✨
    Thank you doll @jalapeno ✨ So far I’ve always gotten my 10 videos, and I just don’t have the patience to watch a 30 second ad then wait for the kstar to pop up in my game because it does take a bit 😅 So I’ll do like 3-5 videos at a time then exit back to game and collect my kstars. The worse that has happened is I don’t get the kstar there and then, but it shows up the next day. Either way, I hope our suggestions help out 😊💕

Edited to add the last sentence, it was originally in my draft when I typed it out, don’t know why it didn’t post 🤨
    DaisyJ said:
    jalapeno said:
    DaisyJ said:

Thank you doll @jalapeno ✨ So far I’ve always gotten my 10 videos, and I just don’t have the patience to watch a 30 second ad then wait for the kstar to pop up in my game because it does take a bit 😅 So I’ll do like 3-5 videos at a time then exit back to game and collect my kstars. The worse that has happened is I don’t get the kstar there and then, but it shows up the next day. Either way, I hope our suggestions help out 😊💕

Edited to add the last sentence, it was originally in my draft when I typed it out, don’t know why it didn’t post 🤨
    Sometimes im impatient too🤣 i tried making my boyfriend do it for me while i was busy and he kept spamming it and i was like NOOO🤣🤣
    Idk why #1 is fighting for recycled clothing and eyes they dont even fit your doll….🧐 and I think your lead is big enough you dont need to buy more tickets 😭💀

AHH should i try idk ?? I worked so hard to save my diamonds 🤣

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.