šŸ—³ļø ā™Œ SYS 8/02/21 Leo Season SYS šŸ¦ šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Bvtterflies_baddies I see a look there I'd pick for Leo and I see another I would have picked for Cancer.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    tortor said:
    Ā I REALLY HOPE IT IS NOT ā€œLeo is a fire sign, so wear orange, red and yellowā€ againĀ 
    Spoiler alert: that's what it says...
    @KalindaKing Leos are associated with the Sun and Cancers are with the Moon; each sign has a planet, they may at least give some reference to those.
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @alexandramanoli this is the next sys event āœØšŸ’–
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    tortor said:
    Also, sorry to post this much about this, but also thereā€™s a bunch of stuff I would FIGHT for that would be easy to implement.

For example, if the prize was a green/blue/silver/gold skin color.

It could make for some really cool magical looks for our dolls.Ā 

If the the team is having too much trouble coming up with SO MANY new items every update, we would prefer fewer more quality items and then cool easier to implement stuff.
    Iā€™d agree with this as earnable prizes, but having different skin colors as TS prizes would be really unfair imo (I feel itā€™s similar to the body contour where it was essentially locked behind a paywall unless you got insanely lucky)
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
    Also, sorry to post this much about this, but also thereā€™s a bunch of stuff I would FIGHT for that would be easy to implement.

For example, if the prize was a green/blue/silver/gold skin color.

It could make for some really cool magical looks for our dolls.Ā 

If the the team is having too much trouble coming up with SO MANY new items every update, we would prefer fewer more quality items and then cool easier to implement stuff.
    Iā€™d agree with this as earnable prizes, but having different skin colors as TS prizes would be really unfair imo (I feel itā€™s similar to the body contour where it was essentially locked behind a paywall unless you got insanely lucky)
    Omg remember nose blush? LolĀ 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    @alexandramanoli this is the next sys event āœØšŸ’–
    Thank you sm doll!! Really appreciate it šŸ˜ŠšŸ’“
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Almost everyone keeps commenting on how bad everything looks and how it could have been changed to be "better". I know everyone has their own rights at their negative opinions, but I think these clothes are not bad at all and can be used on many occasions. Atm I still think the worst outfits were given for theTaurus SYS lmao. I love the fur coat even if I don't dig that brick red(if that's the name for that colour lol) but I feel that it would look gorgeous when it's dyed. I love the idea behind voluminous hair that resembles a lion mane. And i think the hair is ok as it is. If we had gowns again I would have gone crazy because I'm bored of gowns and all that. Gowns, gowns, gowns!!! Not gowns again šŸ˜­ There are people here who genuinely like casual but chic clothes yall!!! Gowns can't be used on many occasions and many SYS have gowns which gets tiresome after a while.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited August 2021
    The hairstyles are cute, the TS one reminds me of hairstyles that were popular in 70s. It kinda looks like the big Kloset one

I agree with dolls, the clothes are underwhelming. The TS dress looks so much like the old one available for diamonds, I can't find a pic though.

I do like the green items! They're bold and interesting. The color throws me off a bit - that's a very pretty shade, but I associate green with Earth signs. Either way, the accessories are cute šŸ’š
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Almost everyone keeps commenting on how bad everything looks and how it could have been changed to be "better". I know everyone has their own rights at their negative opinions, but I think these clothes are not bad at all and can be used on many occasions. Atm I still think the worst outfits were given for theTaurus SYS lmao. I love the fur coat even if I don't dig that brick red(if that's the name for that colour lol) but I feel that it would look gorgeous when it's dyed. I love the idea behind voluminous hair that resembles a lion mane. And i think the hair is ok as it is. If we had gowns again I would have gone crazy because I'm bored of gowns and all that. Gowns, gowns, gowns!!! Not gowns again šŸ˜­ There are people here who genuinely like casual but chic clothes yall!!! Gowns can't be used on many occasions and many SYS have gowns which gets tiresome after a while.
    I can understand that but again, this is a SYS that is supposed to be about star signs. A themeĀ  that won't be repeated anymore than once, which means there's only 1 chance to get it right for each sign. I love casual and trendy clothes too but not for a SYS that's about astrology, which most if not all of us were expecting something majestic and unique not something we could get in a normal SYS or weekend event. Most of us leos here agreed that the items are disappointing and underwhelming simply bc the items are something we can get every other day but under different circumstances. The same thing happened w the Taurus SYS and while the clothes were cute, they were just too simple for a SYS about star signs. I can assure you if these items were for a different type of SYS, the negative reactions wouldn't be as many
    I see. Well, to be fair, I didn't know their plans but since the first zodiac SYS (Aries) they didn't seem eager to add anything elegant.(except for TS clothes for Cancer. SighšŸ™„) I kinda wish we will have zodiac based SYS again in which we will get to see the unique beauty of each sign. Each sign. Not just a few signs to get good clothes. I'd love something elegant too but unique. Not simple gownsĀ  šŸ˜­ Because if they wanted to start with casual clothes they should continue with casual. And make another zodiac SYS series with special and beautiful gowns. I really would have appreciated for Aries SYS to get some ram horns as headwear (separate from hair) instead of those braids mixed with ponytails (don't get me wrong, they looked like donuts šŸ©). Horns are good for magic/fantasy sys. And not only šŸ„². For Taurus I would have appreciated more Doja Cat's outfit with cow pattern(from the moo music video if y'all know). And NO, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Taurus girls are cows. Not in that mean way. So no insults intended here. I think cow pattern is cute. Gemini SYS was also fail because black and white uuh duality of the sign???!!! Only Cancer had the chance to have something like a gown but I remember few people liked that too šŸ¤”šŸ—æ because it had a crab. šŸ¦€ These creatures are exquisite and it represents well Cancerians personality(hard shell but soft interior, sensitive, protective of their loved ones and on a bad note, vengeful claws). So yeah If they're gonna make exquisite clothes for the zodiac signs they should do it for all of them not just a few. I'm ok right now with casual if they go on till the end, then redo the zodiac SYS series with the royal like gowns.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love the TS itemsā€¦the green accessories are gorgeous and they make me think of Leoā€™s love of money and luxury. I donā€™t care for the earnables much however
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

šŸ¦‹Android PlayeršŸ¦‹
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    The first thing that popped into my head with the green items was peridot. I guess I just figured that as peridot is Augustā€™s birthstone that was used as inspiration. I like those items, particularly the necklace and bag, so fingers crossed I can snag them. I donā€™t mind the earnables but I donā€™t know how much use Iā€™d get out of them.
    I play on iOS
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Scoured my pinterest hairstyle board for some inspo that would have been great to have as the ts hair. The items are OK & not being picky, but just for future reference šŸ’“
    my Pinterest: @/ alexandramanoliiĀ 
  • liluenliluen Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Lol, pathetic. I don't care for astrology at all but those items are really something else. :'D I'm not even gonna bother participating.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @rociodemayo well Iā€™m a Leo and I love dressing bold and Iā€™m specially into animal print! Lol

But I did expected more... the quality of the items is what bothers me.
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Did anyone screenshot Kims call? I tapped right thru it.Ā 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @odalysflowers here you go

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I like the dress, but shoes and accessories are Ā underwhelming and i donā€™t think they go with a leo vibe at all (I donā€™t know too too much about zodiacs so if iā€™m wrong please correct me). And I know the accessories all match each other but i donā€™t really like how they go with the dress, i think different things for those would of made it better.Ā 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    As a leo, Iā€™m an not all very impressed with the outfit. I like that the dress is giving me a chic 70ā€™s look, but personally I wouldā€™ve liked something more haute couture eleganza like the examples above provided by other dolls.Ā 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Tbh I think the mirror we got from the Gemini (?) sys would have been good for LeoĀ 
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    As a Leo Iā€™m disappointed especially since thereā€™s some of us July Leos and our stone is ruby which wouldā€™ve matched with the fire sign šŸ™„Ā 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    tortor said:
    I know you have some time left to design the Scorpio prizes and here are some ideas of the kind of stuff that would be worth really fighting and spending money on ticketsā€¦.

The dress Selena wore for her come and get it music video is to die for omg. I want it so badly šŸ˜­ā¤ļø
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

Bronze: hair, shoes, necklace
    I like the curly hair bc I have curly hair but if it was a little longer and with better quality, I wouldā€™ve liked it more. Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll bother fighting for this sys.šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Whatā€™s the difference?Ā