🗳️ 🍇 SYS 7/29/21 Vineyard Romance SYS ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I tried the party girl kollection wanting the eyes and at first when i tried to spin the game froze and i was like all right what the heck😅then i loaded back up and spun and got the eyes!✨

They look beautiful on your doll!!
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I tried the party girl kollection wanting the eyes and at first when i tried to spin the game froze and i was like all right what the heck😅then i loaded back up and spun and got the eyes!✨

They look beautiful on your doll!!
    Thank you so much!😊 ✨ means a lot coming from you 💖
    Was looking through my old Pinterest boards and came across this.... knew it looked familiar!! It’s literally the same as the weekend event items omg, even down to the baby hairs😍 it has to be inspired by this pic, literally every detail from the waist up! Love it though 🤩
    Exactly why i love this hair looks exactly like mine 🥰✨
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    @jalapeno it’s so pretty & suits your doll sm! 😭 love getting hairstyles for us curly girls I can’t wait to get it 💓💓 
    edited July 2021
    @jalapeno it’s so pretty & suits your doll sm! 😭 love getting hairstyles for us curly girls I can’t wait to get it 💓💓 
    agree and its gonna look so good on you too! And thank you so much doll!💖
  • Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    FYI, I don’t know if this has been posted, but I bought all the items from the pop-up store (I already had most so didn’t cost me a lot) but after I bought everything Kim spoke and then I got two diamonds (I forgot to screenshot though - sorry!) 
    iOS user 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Scores slowly going down….

Looks 1-10🌟
    my scores suddenly dropped and idk why☹️ I cant hit above a 45 anyway 😓

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    5-10 

iOS player 

Anyone know the next sys? 💓
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts

leo sys
    Already tagged you on the thread 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-8:

I love this theme (and I love wine in real life too lol)!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited August 2021
    My first score, aka my worst, and then my four best. Currently in first, hope I can keep it and the curse doesn't follow me

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited August 2021
    First 8 looks so far ✨
    I missed some of the tickets cause I was busy these days 😔
    9-12 🤍

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    I was on vacation this week so I missed the last SYS, but I managed to somehow catch up with this one. I also finished this weeks storyline on time, so I got the hat and I think it's lovely!
    Here are a few looks I submitted, unfortunately I'm getting really low scores, so I won't get the earnable dress, even though I think it looks so good on my doll  :(

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I’ve not been scoring well this SYS, I’ve really enjoyed creating looks though, these are some of my
    favourites ✌🏼
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Actually going to make it to the last earnable! 

I play on iOS
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Loving the long hair I got in the squad box! This is how my hair looks 90% of the time ❤️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    DaisyJ said:
    jalapeno said:
    DaisyJ said:
    Idk where I should ask this but, how many videos are you able to watch for kstars?

Idk if this is standard but I never get more than 5 videos. 
    @Shellydaliie @RadiantKKH I’m on iOS and I have purchased items in game. The max I get is 10 every 24 hours. The option to watch a video does not always come up, sometimes when I click on the button to get free kstars, it takes me straight to the offers page. The trick for me is to exit the offers page and keep tapping on the get free kstars button until the option to watch a short video comes up. It takes doing that a few times. You’ll know you can’t watch anymore videos when it says something like “Sorry. There are no videos available.” after clicking on the short video option. I hope this helps! 🤞🏽
    I learned if you spam the free video buttons when you do actually have videos,it might actually take some away.i learned you just need to watch one video at a time and click out then wait for the reward to pop up in game then go watch another one and repeat. When you steadily keep clicking on it you dont give it time to load and it potentially probably will glitch out because its happened to me ✨
    Thank you doll @jalapeno ✨ So far I’ve always gotten my 10 videos, and I just don’t have the patience to watch a 30 second ad then wait for the kstar to pop up in my game because it does take a bit 😅 So I’ll do like 3-5 videos at a time then exit back to game and collect my kstars. The worse that has happened is I don’t get the kstar there and then, but it shows up the next day. Either way, I hope our suggestions help out 😊💕

Edited to add the last sentence, it was originally in my draft when I typed it out, don’t know why it didn’t post 🤨
    Sometimes im impatient too🤣 i tried making my boyfriend do it for me while i was busy and he kept spamming it and i was like NOOO🤣🤣
    Omg I make my boyfriend do the same🤣🤣
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I bought the 40 diamonds package to open showstopping style boxes and got 6 dyes and 2 tickets. I’m SO SO UPSET!!!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    got the dress and it’s soo cute 😻
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We need less things to spend on that are a gamble and more things where we know we'll get what we'll pay for. If I ever bought diamonds, I'm using it for squad box lookbook purchases and no diamond boxes.
    Platform: Android

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

I didnt really try on my 12th look bc i knew the score would drop lol 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    looks 5-12 ✨

I actually forced my boyfriend to start playing last year and he actually enjoyed it😂 he ended up getting very bored because the clothes and prizes for the male dolls are so scarce. 
    When he won a sys he only got kstars and dye as the ts prize. He never got wearbable earnables either. Male Kollections are hardly ever updated too. 
    He said he wants to play again but the options aren’t very good. Hope glu fixes this at some point, I wanna include our male dolls as much as poss!! 💓 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    imazora said:

I didnt really try on my 12th look bc i knew the score would drop lol 
    Do you remember where the dress on your second look is from and if it’s available for diamonds? It’s so pretty 🥺❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.