Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• DaphnyDaphny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Do I need to post my august 1st update here? 😊
  • Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Thanks for the reminder @Daphny
    Here's mine☺️ I completed some game offers and have been really good at saving in general. 

Thanks for the reminder @Daphny
    Here's mine☺️ I completed some game offers and have been really good at saving in general. 

I love your hairstyle!! Really high on my wishlist!
    Spend a bit too much stars last week so I’m trying to save some extra this month. I wish we had better offers here… 

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hello girls,here is my first update 
    D98💎

• RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Here’s my first update. I spent a lot of kstars chasing this outfit  :#

• LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    my update:
    keep up the good saving dolls ✨💛
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    What does it mean “spend only 18-19 energy on 3hr gig”?? Can anyone explain how to do that and what’s the point? Do you get bonus for this orrrr?
    edited August 2021
    This is my starting point. I didn’t know this was a thing, I wish I had known before :( but I’m very excited for Black Friday!😃😃
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    What does it mean “spend only 18-19 energy on 3hr gig”?? Can anyone explain how to do that and what’s the point? Do you get bonus for this orrrr?
    it takes 18-19 energy to finish a 3 hour reality show in your bel-air mansion. many people do that to finish reality and 5-star weekend events because of how efficient it is 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    it takes 18-19 energy to finish a 3 hour reality show in your bel-air mansion. many people do that to finish reality and 5-star weekend events because of how efficient it is 
    Well, thank you so much! I can’t believe I’ve waisted so much energy on these gigs, but I’m glad I found out, tysm! Love your nickname btw💕🍉
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    August update!

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Update 💙 

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

So excited to join you dolls in saving!! I’ve been fighting every urge to not blow all my stars and diamonds on Kollections and this thread is really helpful! I’m going to set my goal as 1500 stars and 50 diamonds for Black Friday.
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I’ve been really bad at saving since Kimiversary so I’m hoping this thread will re-motivate me. I’ll set a goal of 1500 for now.
    Anyone got tips for saving? I’m new to this
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Here is my update, unfortunately this month I spent my kstars and for a few weeks I couldn't watch my 10 free videos every day as I usually manage to do.
    Looking on the bright side I still have a few offers to complete that will help me get my kstars amount up and I hope I will get new good offers for the double kstars weekend. I'm planning to get more serious with my savings from now on  o:)

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

I was really good at saving for kimivarsary soo my ”saving goal” this time will be 2000+ k-stats insted of 1000 😬
    Wish me luck 🍀🤞🏻
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi everybody! I've been having issues saving 🤭 so I decided to join! Here's my starting point, my goal is 2000 ✨

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    My update for August! I went hog wild on a kollection but thanks to offers I'm up to 300ish 😄

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Hey everyone! I know it’s very last minute, but i don’t think i’ll be able to do the charts anymore. I’m starting school soon, moving, starting work etc, so i don’t think i’ll be able to get the charts out on time. And i don’t want you all to be waiting for something thats badly made and rushed, so if anyone wants to do the charts then send a dm to @LydiaKKH or tag her here as she is in charge of this whole project!🥰
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    AUGUST UPDATE ⭐️ 
    595 KSTARS
    GOAL:2000

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
    Sorry, I just finished a 3h shoot in bel air, and in order to finish it I had to spend 30 energy, even though I have a golden star in the beginning :( is there a special way? Like only complete 8energy actions?
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    August update🍀

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Sorry, I just finished a 3h shoot in bel air, and in order to finish it I had to spend 30 energy, even though I have a golden star in the beginning :( is there a special way? Like only complete 8energy actions?
    Invite 4 guests: 
    -One in the foyer
    -One in the living room
    -One in the dining room
    -One by the pool

Click on 5 energy action above their heads

Then go back to the foyer and click on the 2 energy action by the window
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'll be getting through an offer this so I'll have more then, but I might as well post now.

Platform: Android

• Tokyo_TTokyo_T Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    I was at 400 until this weekend 😅 but back to saving!!!

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    Hey everyone! I know it’s very last minute, but i don’t think i’ll be able to do the charts anymore. I’m starting school soon, moving, starting work etc, so i don’t think i’ll be able to get the charts out on time. And i don’t want you all to be waiting for something thats badly made and rushed, so if anyone wants to do the charts then send a dm to @LydiaKKH or tag her here as she is in charge of this whole project!🥰
    @LydiaKKH I would love to help! 
  • caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    My goal is 2000 🥰
    Pearl said:
    Invite 4 guests: 
    -One in the foyer
    -One in the living room
    -One in the dining room
    -One by the pool

Pearl said:
    Invite 4 guests: 
    -One in the foyer
    -One in the living room
    -One in the dining room
    -One by the pool

Do I need to invite vip guests like kardashians or my friends?