🗳️ 🍇 SYS 7/29/21 Vineyard Romance SYS ❤️ 🗳️

Comments

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Looks 7-13! Reused this hair every single time lol sorry 🤦‍♀️ Feel like it fits the vibe & also has helped me maintain a decent score above 40 which is good. Enjoying this theme! 💓
  • Viiii5Viiii5 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello this is my first time posting and at the start of this SYS I received only one ticket and have asked for help since then but they have kept saying they will update me when they have done something but since yesterday they haven't replied and now the SYS is ending. I hope there's another way to maybe get the ticket because it has been 3 days? Thanks!
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I actually forced my boyfriend to start playing last year and he actually enjoyed it😂 he ended up getting very bored because the clothes and prizes for the male dolls are so scarce. 
    When he won a sys he only got kstars and dye as the ts prize. He never got wearbable earnables either. Male Kollections are hardly ever updated too. 
    He said he wants to play again but the options aren’t very good. Hope glu fixes this at some point, I wanna include our male dolls as much as poss!! 💓 
    Mine wont ever start a game but i do make him vote for me a lot 🤣🤣
  • JarlyJarly Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Is anyone looking for an extra squad member? I play every day. 
    Level 53| A+++| Android
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’ve had nothing but 20s and 30s all weekend and suddenly I got my best score ever???
    I need a 50 to make it to the final earnable, this game is trying to get my hopes up. 😅

• RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    All my diamonds and dyes are gone!! Has this ever happened to anyone ?! I hope it’s a glitch 😢
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hey @Renaiko
    Have u deleted ur game and then reinstalled it?or maybe This might be due to poor internet connection .
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • madisonkkh123madisonkkh123 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Hey, is anybody in a squad that has room for another player where most people are active? I’ve been wanting to get the gift box. Most of the time there are just a few players away from getting the gift box like 11/12 or 10/12 people, which is fine but it’d be great if I could join another squad where most people are active and it is enough to gain the gift box! :)))
    Renaiko said:
    All my diamonds and dyes are gone!! Has this ever happened to anyone ?! I hope it’s a glitch 😢
    Yeah I find this happens when I have poor connection. They usually come back as soon as my WiFi is better 😊 so I wouldn’t worry 💓
    jalapeno said:
    I actually forced my boyfriend to start playing last year and he actually enjoyed it😂 he ended up getting very bored because the clothes and prizes for the male dolls are so scarce. 
    When he won a sys he only got kstars and dye as the ts prize. He never got wearbable earnables either. Male Kollections are hardly ever updated too. 
    He said he wants to play again but the options aren’t very good. Hope glu fixes this at some point, I wanna include our male dolls as much as poss!! 💓 
    Yesss I always do this when I can’t be bothered to vote 😭 at least he’s useful for something eh? 😉🤣
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i made my boyfriend play too because i wanted to date him in the game 😋
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Renaiko said:
    Yeah I find this happens when I have poor connection. They usually come back as soon as my WiFi is better 😊 so I wouldn’t worry 💓
    Thank you ! I hope that’s the case :)
    jalapeno said:
    Yesss I always do this when I can’t be bothered to vote 😭 at least he’s useful for something eh? 😉🤣
    Yes🤣💀
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love this dress, it’s so pretty 😍
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m highly upset @Rikk!!! Very!!!
    I got the dress! I needed a 42 for my last look and i pulled through with 3 votes extra!😍✨

The dress is so casual and stunning at the same time ?🤣✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Renaiko said:

Hi, sorry this is happening. Try shutting down the game fully, and reboot your device, and open the game again.   If that doesn’t work, you can send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help, then tap Customer Care. Explain the situation and see if they can help.  Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I had to submit all of the free tickets to get there, but for a change I got to the last earnable. I hope that happens again the next time I really like the last one.
    Platform: Android

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    In love with this dress 😍

edited August 2021
    Got the last earnable with no extra tickets! Love the earnables so much 🤩 everyone’s dolls look so cute 💓

Edit: also just earnt all the weekend event items! Love them sm 😊 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Lewks 1-6, scoring pretty meh, hopefully they begin to pick up. I feel like always score a 76 with my first two looks 🤦🏽‍♀️

Lewks 7-13. Tried going a bit more “romantic” with my looks. Should be receiving the earnable dress with my last ticket 😊🎀

Got the last earnable with no extra tickets! Love the earnables so much 🤩 everyone’s dolls look so cute 💓

Edit: also just earnt all the weekend event items! Love them sm 😊 
    Looking good doll!😍💖
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I tried the party girl kollection wanting the eyes and at first when i tried to spin the game froze and i was like all right what the heck😅then i loaded back up and spun and got the eyes!✨

okaaay thank you for this bc all i wanted was the eyes or the bundle and i decided to spin bc you had such good luck AND I GOT THE EYES 😭💖
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    imazora said:
    jalapeno said:
    I tried the party girl kollection wanting the eyes and at first when i tried to spin the game froze and i was like all right what the heck😅then i loaded back up and spun and got the eyes!✨

okaaay thank you for this bc all i wanted was the eyes or the bundle and i decided to spin bc you had such good luck AND I GOT THE EYES 😭💖
    AHH im so happy for you! Im in love with them and was so nervous going for them but thankfully luck was on our sides !💖✨
    edited August 2021
    KKH_Ren said:
    imazora said:

I didnt really try on my 12th look bc i knew the score would drop lol 
    Do you remember where the dress on your second look is from and if it’s available for diamonds? It’s so pretty 🥺❤️
    I believe it’s from a VIP GB from mid 2018! I remember chasing and failing to get it when I first started playing :) when diamonds were introduced it was one of the first things I got, so it’s available! 

Edit: from June 15th 2018, I really was accurate with Mid 2018 🤪
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    imazora said:
    KKH_Ren said:
    imazora said:

I didnt really try on my 12th look bc i knew the score would drop lol 
    Do you remember where the dress on your second look is from and if it’s available for diamonds? It’s so pretty 🥺❤️
    I believe it’s from a VIP GB from mid 2018! I remember chasing and failing to get it when I first started playing :) when diamonds were introduced it was one of the first things I got, so it’s available! 

It was my first event after reinstalling the game! 
    credif: @LindaVB ‘s encyclopedia 💕
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Here are all of my looks & votes from this weekends SYS. I received a extra ticket in a diamond box. 

I’m a little disappointed in some of the votes on these looks, and the fact that I had to use a extra ticket to even receive the last SYS item is ridiculous. SYS is becoming so difficult 😥 

@jalapeno ahh thank you sm beautiful! that’s so sweet, you too 💓 living for the new profile pic 😊😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.