🗳️ ♌ SYS 8/02/21 Leo Season SYS 🦁 🗳️

Comments

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @maggiey thank you ☺️
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Why is everyone dissing the Taurus SYS? That polka dot dress is freaking adorable. 
    I was dissing the TS items lol I forgot about the earnables
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Off topic but can someone show me how this hair color looks on a doll?? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

This is what the hair colour looks like

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

Ik you have this hair on rn this is what it looks like with that✨

jalapeno said:
    Julia_KKH said:

Ik you have this hair on rn this is what it looks like with that✨

Thank you so much @pristineperson and @jalapeno ✨💖
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    As a Leo myself, I'm not at all happy. I would've loved something extravagant and bold as I feel that it would've been more fitting for this particular sys event.

We have so many sys events that have casual prizes and earnables so I personally don't agree with making an sys series that could have potential for some amazing, inspiring outfits like the zodiac series, have such simple, disappointing prizes.

These prizes aren't incredibly unique. They look like they could be bought in the closet. 

*Sorry for ranting btw. 

• cheriethomas32cheriethomas32 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    I feel Leo's aren't being represented as they should be ..being a Leo myself this sucks the other signs were better and Leo's are getting screwed over basic, on basic that's not what or who we are..gotta do your research..
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    The last earnable wont even show up 🤣 it knows how bad it is 😭💀

right LMAO
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    If you don’t submit anything for a sys, do you automatically go down a level next sys or do you stay at your current level?
    iOS Player
    jalapeno said:

Your doll looks stunning in the hair tho 🥰✨
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    jalapeno said:

Your doll looks stunning in the hair tho 🥰✨
    Thank you sweetheart!✨💖
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Tokyo_T said:
    @KalindaKing if it helps, maybe we can create a thread just for sys outfit inspo. Ik we don’t have that many zodiac signs left, but for the upcoming ones it would be nice.  Dolls can post things they would want for their zodiac sys. That way the team can create something that everyone likes. The fashion and beauty suggestion thread is too full, and posts can get lost. It would be helpful for your team, and for the players. 
    I think this would be a good idea, a thread just for zodiac sign sys prizes. If it's just for star signs it'd be less cluttered so easier for everyone to look through and vote, and would take the pressure off the game designers who might not know much about astrology. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    If you don’t submit anything for a sys, do you automatically go down a level next sys or do you stay at your current level?
    @miahepburn if you don't submit any looks you stay at your current level
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like yellow better than emerald green but could we please stop wasting the chance to get more of the earnable dyes putting daily box dyes as an earnable. I have colors I'm waiting to get more of that don't pop up.
    Platform: Android

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    I was in the VB and was able to watch a video for ‘double rewards’... got 2 diamonds! Woo😊😊
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @miahepburn if you don't submit any looks you stay at your current level
    i just came back to kkh after a v long time and ive gone down to bronze 🤷‍♀️ 
    I communicate in memes
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'm a little late to the game here but I think what we don't like is the low concept and quality of the items, rather than them not being on theme. A bunch of green accessories doesn't scream Leo to me.
    In general I love the "literal" zodiac prizes and spent extra tickets on the Cancer dress because the quality was amazing. The Aries prizes were amazing quality too, I love the goat head purse and the clothing items, and I see people using those leggings/shoes all the time because... the detail! I also use the Taurus earrings ALL the time. The concept, texture and finish on all these items are amazing, as you would get from a better graphic designer with more time (which entails paying them more usually).
    I think that if the concept and finish was better, ppl would go for the prizes. They can be "literal" interpretations, but if they look more haute couture bizarre rather than, say, a random green purse with a lion on it, players would be more interested.
    In short, the items for this SYS just don't have a lot of texture or detail, or most important, flair! The jacket/dress is okay in my opinion but needs more detail and flair. The accessories are just lazy, and the hair could be better designed too, though we love some big hair. We've seen a lot of these things before, and the only thing that will make us want them is if they have extra details or flair (or real life references/trends) that make them better than previous interpretations.
    Sorry this is long, hope it helps! 💖
  • remyybear03remyybear03 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I usually don't say anything about the prizes or earnables but as a Leo I'm so disappointed. I was so excited that I set an alarm to make sure I didn't miss the start, and avoided this thread because I wanted a genuine surprise. I definitely got one but not in the way I thought. None of the prizes scream Leo to me. I get what they were trying to do with the big hairs but those are just my regular everyday styles with my afrotextured hair lol. I wanted something extravagant and bold.. heck the hair from the recent reality show event wouldve been better even though the scunchy is leopard/cheetah (I confuse the two sorry) The peridot items didn't really make sense to me either,, seems like they were at a loss after "big hair, gold dress" so they decided to do random green items(I'm not trying to be mean it just seemed out of place) 
    The dolls on this thread gave perfect examples of what could've been and it made me hate what we actually have even more lmao.
    Hi, I'm Sky!
    Lvl. 50 ;; A+++
    Android Player for 5+ years ;; New to this forum and very confused 
    Add my FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100069179487054
  • midorikashmidorikash Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    After flopping terribly during the weekend SYS (I got 2 looks that got a little over 20 votes, that had only happened to me ONCE before  :#), I am happy - and honestly surprised since I don't usually do well during weekdays SYS's - that my looks are doing well! Currently in 1st place but that could change in 2 seconds lol.

𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Almost everyone keeps commenting on how bad everything looks and how it could have been changed to be "better". I know everyone has their own rights at their negative opinions, but I think these clothes are not bad at all and can be used on many occasions. Atm I still think the worst outfits were given for theTaurus SYS lmao. I love the fur coat even if I don't dig that brick red(if that's the name for that colour lol) but I feel that it would look gorgeous when it's dyed. I love the idea behind voluminous hair that resembles a lion mane. And i think the hair is ok as it is. If we had gowns again I would have gone crazy because I'm bored of gowns and all that. Gowns, gowns, gowns!!! Not gowns again 😭 There are people here who genuinely like casual but chic clothes yall!!! Gowns can't be used on many occasions and many SYS have gowns which gets tiresome after a while.
    I can understand that but again, this is a SYS that is supposed to be about star signs. A theme  that won't be repeated anymore than once, which means there's only 1 chance to get it right for each sign. I love casual and trendy clothes too but not for a SYS that's about astrology, which most if not all of us were expecting something majestic and unique not something we could get in a normal SYS or weekend event. Most of us leos here agreed that the items are disappointing and underwhelming simply bc the items are something we can get every other day but under different circumstances. The same thing happened w the Taurus SYS and while the clothes were cute, they were just too simple for a SYS about star signs. I can assure you if these items were for a different type of SYS, the negative reactions wouldn't be as many
    I hope they add them to the throwback boxes later on, I’m a Gemini and missed the whole Gemini sys due to being away😭 I heard they’re super cute and I’m so bummed I missed them omg
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I usually stay quiet on here but being a double Leo myself I just wanted to say what a huge disappointment this is. I wish they would've just skipped my sign in all honesty. 

The earnable dress is literally the closet one, as others have pointed out. I think that one literally pissed me off so much, I've been waiting months for this sys. Anyway, everyone else summed it up nicely. Either give the signs what they deserve or just don't bother, I'm literally so disappointed 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Decent start! I’m probably going to stick to orange, red and gold for this theme☺️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The call didn't mention gold but I think I'm using gold too since I just think that makes sense for the sign.
    Platform: Android