šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!āœØšŸŽ†

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Wait, is the pop up shop about this SYS theme? Some of the stuff Kim said matched the call we got but some was totally different talking about exploring Hollywood rather than mentioning anything about being romantic in a vineyard.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad the pop up shop wasn't what I thought it was going to be so I still have the kstars I might have spent. I'm going to keep saving for the sale, which definitely needs more new TB items.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Wow the pop up shop was super disappointing glu. Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t set an alarm to wake up for it like usual lol & thank god I didnā€™t spend kstars on thisšŸ˜‚
  • Logan90Logan90 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I think the hair in the pop up shop is this one..... I could be wrong.Ā 
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    I got the newsletter.

I feel like we have a swimwear SYS once a month šŸ˜­
    Was about to comment thisšŸ˜­ Iā€™m honestly so bored of swimwear sys tbh
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Omg. Thereā€™s a Dollzilla in my game lol

@RadiantKKH that happened in my game as well and Glu support said itā€™s because of poor connectivityšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
    ā™Žļøā™Œļø
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me onĀ https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    šŸ¤—
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Iā€™m not sure when weā€™ll get the new update, but once again: please add more skin tones. With different undertones. I donā€™t just mean darker and lighter, Iā€™m talking about shades in between as well that arenā€™t too yellow or red toned.
    āœØ ios player
    āœØ english isnā€™t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    In the next update.. can we please have storylines with our spouses? Iā€™m tired of just going on dates with them. Like we can have an Ā anniversary storyline or a vacation storyline like with Cassio, but with our spouses. Bc just going on dates with them is boring tf out of me šŸ’€ also we need more storylines with our babies and more baby clothes PREFERABLY more cash items instead of kstars and diamond items. Also please add more ways to receive diamonds. Replacing the cash video option with a diamond video option, EVEN if itā€™s just 5 videos a day, would be a great idea.Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • skaikkhskaikkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    so my kollectionsĀ changed and they are all nice ones
    how much kstars i have to spend ... šŸ„²šŸ’€

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Posted this on the sys thread too butĀ 
    i was lookingĀ through my old Pinterest boards and came across this.... knew it looked familiar!! Itā€™s literally the same as the weekend event items, even down to the baby hairsšŸ˜ it has to be inspired by this pic, literally every detail from the waist up! Love it šŸ¤©
    I kinda wish the top wasn't connected to the skirt though šŸ˜­
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @jalapeno was that hairstyle in the pop up shop this past weekend? I never paid any attention to it. I thought everything was old things in the closet. Is that a unreleased hairstyle?Ā 
    Talking about the hairstyle on the last look @jalapeno or @Snowdrop?Ā 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @jalapeno was that hairstyle in the pop up shop this past weekend? I never paid any attention to it. I thought everything was old things in the closet. Is that a unreleased hairstyle?Ā 
    If youre talking about this hair yes it was in the pop up shop but not available to buy,people think it will be apart of the sys event called ā€œboutique babeā€ or whatever itā€™s calledšŸ˜…āœØ
    I need help lol.
    my game has been bugging out all day,like freezing and crashing for absolutely no reason lol and i just noticed rn i have literally now diamonds when i had 32

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I need help lol.
    my game has been bugging out all day,like freezing and crashing for absolutely no reason lol and i just noticed rn i have literally now diamonds when i had 32

I read earlier that someone had the same problem. I don't know how to help but I would contact customer care āœØ
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    I need help lol.

With the diamonds, it actually is just a connection problem sometimes. Whenever this happens to me, I just exit the game completely and reopen it and my diamonds are back. You could also try turning off your wifi and back on again on your device. If that doesnā€™t work then definitely try reaching out to customer supportĀ 
    maggiey said:
    jalapeno said:
    I need help lol.

With the diamonds, it actually is just a connection problem sometimes. Whenever this happens to me, I just exit the game completely and reopen it and my diamonds are back. You could also try turning off your wifi and back on again on your device. If that doesnā€™t work then definitely try reaching out to customer supportĀ 
    So the diamonds are back for me, but I noticed certain things i do my game just crashes, like the VB i can be in there for a minute or two then it freezes and crash,or like when the game loads freezes and crash,and i did the internet thing and made sure my connection is good which it is , the game just doesnt wanna work with me and stay openšŸ˜…Ā 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit: never mind lol
    Those dollzillas look weird!!!! And crazy!!!!
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    imazora said:

Iā€™m just here to add to the collection of dollzillasĀ 
    I want a dollzilla too šŸ˜©
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I havenā€™t had offers for like a week now.Ā 

And when I click ā€œthis pageā€, it takes me hereā€¦

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.