Options

question about new Show Your Style Boutique at LAX

amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
What's the deal with the new SYS boutique?

It shows up as if it's an task that needs completing. But there doesn't seem to be any way to complete it.

Am I missing something?

Does the countdown just run down and then the whole thing disapears?

I assumed there would already be a thread about this, especially as afaik this boutique is a totally new feature :)

Comments

• Options
    jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    amo said:
    What's the deal with the new SYS boutique?

It shows up as if it's an task that needs completing. But there doesn't seem to be any way to complete it.

Am I missing something?

Does the countdown just run down and then the whole thing disapears?

I assumed there would already be a thread about this, especially as afaik this boutique is a totally new feature :)
    The pop up shop in beverly hills will disappear when the timer ends. Its not something you have to complete its just 3 sets of clothing from the kloset being offered during this sys event
  • Options
    jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    These 3 outfits are being offered to be bought in the shop but imo dont think its worth it ,its just clothes from the kloset and could buy them at any time if you wanted, i would save your k stars✨

• Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    You do get 2 diamonds if you buy all 3 outfits but it doesn't seem worth it if u ask me
  • Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    This sorta makes me think of old browser games with currency exchange. Would be kinda interesting to be able to exchange stars for diamonds. But it would probably be 100 stars for 1 diamond 
  • Options
    amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

How do you know that btw @jalapeno?

Every time I've seen a LAX boutiqe you could end it by turning down the outfits. why is this one different?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @amo I agree it would be nicer if we could just decline the thing right away. I hope it doesn't keep Simon from calling with k star gigs.
    iOS