✨ Pink Ladies Squad Thread ✨

Comments

• Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    loraainec said:
    Thanks @Adriana_Couto for your purchase! 🤑
    I was trying to get the new showstopping items, ended up with only dyes!!! Today is not going great for me to say the least 🙂🥲  thank you so much for the gift tho 💗💗
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Heyy girls, I'm sooo sorry for being off here in the last weeks, but I finally finished the first part of my undergraduate project, two more weeks to my vacations! Hopefully I'll finish it in December! 🥳
    Saw that you shared your Facebook acconts, so here's mine! I play on ios
    https://www.facebook.com/marina.maferro/
    iOS | Brazil
    Here's my palette, in pink the ones i got in squad box, and blue i already had
    Really happy that in the last week i got some itens 🙌

iOS | Brazil
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Hey babies! Does anyone have the single watermelon 🍉 slice? If so, will you lmk and put it in your lookbook? Is there a chance it will be one of the throwback items available during Kimiversary? I hate to buy it and then see it available for stars.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • valeetolar9valeetolar9 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Hey! I saw someone made a purchase of my
    lookbooks! That means you can see them now! So let me know now if you’re looking for something! I’ll put the watermelon slice @BooskiBabii ❤️
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    MaFe said:
    Heyy girls, I'm sooo sorry for being off here in the last weeks, but I finally finished the first part of my undergraduate project, two more weeks to my vacations! Hopefully I'll finish it in December! 🥳
    Saw that you shared your Facebook acconts, so here's mine! I play on ios
    https://www.facebook.com/marina.maferro/
    Congratulations Girl! So happy for you! 🎉🎉
    Hey! I saw someone made a purchase of my
    lookbooks! That means you can see them now! So let me know now if you’re looking for something! I’ll put the watermelon slice @BooskiBabii ❤️
    Yes, they fixed about a week ago! I want to buy a hair from you, but I think I’m going to wait for kimiversary, because just like Babi said, I would hate to spend my diamonds and see the item that I bought available for stars 🥲
    @loraainec I just saw the golden celebration in the Facebook group!! I hurried so much and I was just about to submit my picture as the comment section closed hahah 😅💔 well well, I thought I’d put it here nonetheless 
    edited June 2021
    @Adriana_Couto Ohhhh I can’t believe 🥺 I wish you could participate, I didn’t know you wanted, because I could have mentioned you on the comments, but hopefully we’ll have another segments soon that you can join ❤️

ps: your doll looks stunning! 😍

edit: I just talked to the girls in the group and they’ll add you at the celebration post 🥰🥰
    I just want to pick an item 🙄 I had one item in my pallet, even though I don't have so many of the items available. I didn't even ss it bc I was so aggravated with getting kash yet again. I picked these boots yesterday, now I just need the snow suit.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    @Daphy This is the original Pink Ladies squad thread. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Oh my!!! thank you so so much Loraine, that is so kind of you ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so excited!!!! 🥰❤️🥰❤️
    There is another squad thread on here also called Pink Ladies. It was confusing at first. How can there be a squad with our name? I hope the game doesn't glitch somehow and mess up our rewards and squad group.🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I just saw this yesterday, and I think it’s pretty weird because our thread was one of the firsts to be created (even before the update was out) and that other thread was opened like 2 days ago? 
    I don’t know if the game allows to have 2 squads with the same name or if their is spelled differently than ours.

As @BooskiBabii already tagged Kokonut on the other thread asking about that, so let’s wait for her answer! 

But don’t worry about our prizes/rewards being mess up, I think this won’t be affected!
    I picked 2 kstars in my box, it only had one item again. 😒
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I've been so off lately that I'm in Silver ll in this SYS, hopefully I'm not in love with the outfits!

Does anyone know if we buy the Triple Threat the group receive the benefit? I saw a doll asking about that, but never received a benefit about this in our group, but either don't know if anyone bought it.
    And sorry for asking. but what is this Golden Celebration?
    iOS | Brazil
    MaFe said:
    I've been so off lately that I'm in Silver ll in this SYS, hopefully I'm not in love with the outfits!

Does anyone know if we buy the Triple Threat the group receive the benefit? I saw a doll asking about that, but never received a benefit about this in our group, but either don't know if anyone bought it.
    And sorry for asking. but what is this Golden Celebration?
    The squad only gets a gift when someone buys a diamond or star pack. As for the golden celebration...I wanna know too 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    edited June 2021
    The triple threat doesn’t give any rewards to the squad unfortunately 😩

The golden celebration was an event on the facebook group called “DOLLS OF KKH” lol they usually do some edits with themes and dolls can send their pictures to join, basically is that 😂
    I’m feeling very lucky with my squad boxes these last days… 🤞🏻🍀 (before that I got dyes for like 5 days in a roll lol)

I've only had a diamond in my pallet a few times, but it was only one.😢 I want a chance to get 4 diamonds.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    How excited are you guys for kimiversary? Cause I’m. A LOT. I’m even doing a countdown 🗣😂

All my month savings will be gone in seconds lol
    @loraainec I'm so excited too. I started playing a little before Kimiversary last year, so I didn't get to really enjoy it. I saved over 3,000 kstars for Black Friday so I planned the same for Kimiversary, but I'm only at 1800. 😟I'll make them stretch the best I can. 🤣 🤣 My daughter is only 10 and she has 5,695 stars right now from saving.  This is her first Kimiversary so she's super excited for it. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    I'm soo excited, but I only have 1172, and this is by far the highest number I've ever had since started playing
    How can you save so much? Do you still receive 20 stars with videos? I only get 10 😩 (and there are days that I forget to watch them 🥴)
    I also have some business, but I'm so lazy to do the tasks
    @BooskiBabii I wish I was like your daughter!!!! lol
    iOS | Brazil
    edited June 2021
    I only got 10 videos a day too 😩 The best way to get kstars (besides the daily videos and businesses) is completing achievements! Specially the shopping ones (you can use kash) and the reality ones too! There is a thread called “your guide to reality achievements” that teaches how to complete them! If you want I can send you the link through the chat! 

Other ways that are good but depends on some luck is the cassino and calling VIPs for your events (specially the kardashians sisters) It took me some time but I already won kstars 4 times from calling Kim to my events! 

Also on VIP you have to do the maximum of 3h realities in Bel Air that you can (because we win 1 kstar per event and reality it’s the fastest one) and call friends that have the level of friendship below 1000 that way you win energy and stars for every level that you pass!

I’m saving for several months and I got 2800 stars, I would have more if I hadn’t played in some kollections 😩

Edit: I added one more info that I had forgotten 
    📢 Announcement 📢

Guys I don’t if you noticed but we have 2 dolls that aren’t logging in for 2 weeks (@valeetolar9 and @periimia). I tried to talk to them but only Val answered me until now and she said she is not playing anymore and we could remove her from the squad (and I did it today because I found other doll to join us).

While I’m waiting for Perimia’s answer, I’m searching for another doll that can join us and I want to know if any of you know any friend/doll that would want to join the squad, if you do please let me know!! ☺️

And I want to welcome @Xabbey to our squad!! We are very happy to have you with us ☺️💕
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hiya I am Abbey 🤗 I’m from England ! Thank you for adding me to the squad @loraainec. I joined the game in around 2015 but I did have a break a while back however I have been playing daily again now for around the last year. Anyway it’s lovely to meet you all🤗! X 
  • nathaliastnathaliast Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi Dollz 💓💓 
    It's been a while since I've posted anything here! I missed you all. How is everyone?
    Are we going to update our squad boxes?
    Here is mine:

And last but not least, welcome @Xabbey! I hope we are friends and count on us! 🥳
    Hey dolls how are you? I hope you’re doing fine ❤️

As Perimia is no longer playing the game, we needed to remove her and now we have a new member!

I want to welcome @thelilbooty to our squad, we are very happy to have you with us!! 💖
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited August 2021
    loraainec said:
    I want to welcome @thelilbooty to our squad, we are very happy to have you with us!! 💖
    Hi dolls! I'm Joanne and I'm from New York City! I started playing January/February 2018 and I've played much daily since (took a break for 2-3 months at one point because I got addicted to Love Nikki and the SYS earnables were lacking). I make in-game purchases pretty often and I love browsing lookbooks :) I'm so glad to be here and I'm excited to meet and play with everyone💖💖