Saving for Black Friday 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    Do I need to invite vip guests like kardashians or my friends?
    Nope just regular friends!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

Probably aiming for 3000 by Black Friday.   We have 20 weeks until the sale, which means 200 stars from SYS earnables and 2800 from videos. 120 stars from So Chic London as well. I’m thinking for VIPs I’ll only spend on businesses and maaaaybe a GB here and there. My budget won’t be too tight since I only need 2k. 

Chased the last GB, but happy with my progress. May let myself do 300 for VIP depending on how I’m feeling haha
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @SDC93 Do you know when the next VIP weekend is? I just got the perfume storyline and I want to wait until then to buy anything. 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @SDC93 Do you know when the next VIP weekend is? I just got the perfume storyline and I want to wait until then to buy anything. 
    If I'm not mistaken, it's this week. At least if you go by the spoilers.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @StellaKKH Thank you
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    This is the first time i actually enter this thread i’m so excited! You guys are really helpful!

My goal is at least 1500 but i don’t have any self control especially for Halloween!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    First update for me 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    What's the largest amount of kstars you dolls have been able to earn during VIP? And would you share your tips? 🙏🏻 I usually do like 50 reality shows because I run out of energy and keep forgetting to go back to the game 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    dpeters said:
    What's the largest amount of kstars you dolls have been able to earn during VIP? And would you share your tips? 🙏🏻 I usually do like 50 reality shows because I run out of energy and keep forgetting to go back to the game 🤭
    i was able to earn about 230 stars during the last VIP. i really wanted the dress but unfortunately i ran out of time. i think it’s possible if you have a free weekend and tap around for energy whilst doing gigs. watch a video for rapid energy as soon as it’s available. also, i think it helped that i earned a lot of energy from using my NPC’s and leveling up the relationship bc if i’m not mistaken you’re awarded about 5 bolts of energy. if all else fails, buy clothes, houses, etc with cash to fill up your achievements and get stars as your rewards. i’m ngl it’s exhausting and it’s not fun. you get super bored after a while and you have to remind yourself not to lose sleep over a game. i would not recommend but i hope it works for you! 🤞🏽
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @goodjuce I'll try my best and see how it goes 😊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    my first update! but i already know i’m not going to have them for long bc i want to get the swimsuit and open some boxes this vip 😂
    dpeters said:
    Thanks @goodjuce I'll try my best and see how it goes 😊
    You’re welcome ☺️ 
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    I’ve seen these threads and now I’ve decided to join in on the saving! I think i spent around 1000 kstars for kimmiversary, but i ended up buying a lot of them. for Black Friday i wanna try to save up as much as i can. My starting point is pretty low but I’m determined! I know Halloween is gonna be hard for me to save cause it was last year! 

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Should I buy the earnables from the vip event that’s coming up? The short leggings with sports bra and bucket-hat-dread-hair. What do you say? Are you going to spend the money to earn it?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Only reason I’m going to spend 300 kstars is bc I plan on getting the bathing suit and towel and I might as just well get the earnable so I’ll probably get something from the closet. But I’m going to work hard af doing gigs to get my kstars back.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't I want to spend past the free box, especially if I don't get good kollections again.
    Platform: Android

• badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    At least we’ll be able to keep our Kstars for this event. 
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Forgot to post my first update the other day
    1st Update: 🌟589🌟

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    update #2! ✨ goal is 2000 🥰❤️✨
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Found out about this thread and decided to join! love the idea and i’m super excited for Black Friday. My goal is 1000-1500 kstars but i want to try to save as much as i can!

• xCMFRxCMFR Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    xCMFR said:
    My goal is 1250 k-stars 🥰

✨ Monthly update ✨
  • slappedcakeslappedcake Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Hi this is my 1st update 🥰 my goal is 1000k, will update it monthly to see if i can keep up to the goal

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Weekly update #1: up 438 stars and 6 diamonds from my starting point. I worked my butt off doing offers during vip and only spent 15 k-stars to get the free box. Plus, watching 20 ads a day really adds up! 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

It's probably early for a wishlist but what the chances of either of these eyes being part of the sale? I'm debating on whether it's worth to wait to get to 50 diamonds just to be able to get just one when I could a couple of things that are cheaper for the same amount. I honestly think we should get spoilers for what new things will be part of the sale since I can't tell what i should save up diamonds for.
    Platform: Android

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Weekly update #1: up 438 stars and 6 diamonds from my starting point. I worked my butt off doing offers during vip and only spent 15 k-stars to get the free box. Plus, watching 20 ads a day really adds up! 

I only have 10 ads a day, what did you do to have 20?
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

I only have 10 ads a day, what did you do to have 20?
    You either made an in game purchase which made it drop down to 10 videos a day or i heard they changed the amount depending on if you joined after a certain time(like after 2020 or something)
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Ended up spending 500 stars for VIP and going to try to save from now on!
    Goal: 3100 - 3500 stars

My update for this month 😳
    I haven’t been trying very hard lately and I lost a lot of progress after spending on VIP and having a kollection I was waiting months for come back

• Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

It's probably early for a wishlist but what the chances of either of these eyes being part of the sale? I'm debating on whether it's worth to wait to get to 50 diamonds just to be able to get just one when I could a couple of things that are cheaper for the same amount. I honestly think we should get spoilers for what new things will be part of the sale since I can't tell what i should save up diamonds for.
    I don’t think diamond items go on sale unfortunately 
  • Olivia1896Olivia1896 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts

I don’t think diamond items go on sale unfortunately 
    Wait sorry I just remembered that some diamond items can be bought for k stars on Black Friday 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Fae said:
    My starting point! Not sure how realistic it is but I’m going to try and aim for 2000 kstars. 😅

One month later update! 
    Happy with my progress but I still have Maya’s outfit saved to buy since I haven’t loved VIP. 🙈