🎆✨KK:H v12.1 Update - Feel the Heat!✨🎆

1171819202123Next

Comments

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i love the storyline with simon’s daughter! i think its a really good message!!! especially for a game targeted at young girls
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Does anyone have a picture of what items became available for diamonds this update? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt here you go

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @DoloresWyatt here you go

Is’nt some of does things kinda new??
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Please add this to hair accessories from misc section! I never use it because I forget about it @KalindaKing  🌸

iOS player 

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    So I made some calculations and the update should be next week or in two weeks. I hope that if we let some things here Glu will take into consideration:
    First, more skintones! There are many people who demanded more skintones and I'm one of them. A fashion game should show a high variety of skintones. 
    Second, more hair colours. And more nail polish colours.
    Makeup????!! We need customizable makeup . The last eye makeup was meh because it's not customizable. 
    Lip shapes. The last ones we got are ok except the fact we can't make them matte or more shiny. So, less glam makeup that cannot be customizable.

More ways to earn diamonds?? We keep getting useless things like kash but we can't spend the kash on anything 🙄

A more organized kloset 😩 even a disorganized person like me hates the disorganized kloset we have.

And please, if you make an update, at least add more quality items 🙄 the clothes this update were few and low quality
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will someone post the weekly quest outfit offer? That comes out on Wednesdays? Sorry if this is the wrong thread? 
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @keke0388 this is the outfit. Swimming costume, towel and shoes for 125 k-stars 😊

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Sorry that I'm a bit late again at posting this 😅 but this is what I won this update. 11/42 isn't the best, but I'm really happy because I got the last earnable and came 2nd in TS for the first time ever!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I haven’t had offers for like a week now. 

And when I click “this page”, it takes me here…

I would suggest you contact Tapjoy @MackenzieHollister .  If you a re not able to contact 5 5h3m, I would send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options and then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   You can ask them how to contact TapJoy of Customer Care can't help.  S9 sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Please add this to hair accessories from misc section! I never use it because I forget about it @KalindaKing  🌸

It counts as glasses (I guess because it goes behind the ear?) 
    You can wear the daisy and a hair accessory 🖤
    Does anyone else still have the option to go in the Chic Boutique at LAX? I can go in there and it shows me this outfit (which I did purchase) but there's no one in there to interact with???
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut I think it's a glitch?

Want both of those kollections!!!!
    Waiting for swim into summer sys thread!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Is anyone going to wait until vip to buy it? Idk if I should wait until vip to buy it. What happens to the quest if I wait tho?
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    jwawawa said:

It counts as glasses (I guess because it goes behind the ear?) 
    You can wear the daisy and a hair accessory 🖤
    yes we can use it with others, but since I got it I remembered about it only today..that’s why it would be better to see it with other accessories. At least for me. 🌸 
    iOS player 

I don’t recognize that hair @jwawawa in the chic boutique with last weeks weekly quest outfit offer with the blue dress and necklace. Where is that hair from? 
     keke0388 said:
    I don’t recognize that hair @jwawawa in the chic boutique with last weeks weekly quest outfit offer with the blue dress and necklace. Where is that hair from? 
    Honestly I'm not sure whats it's originally from... I think I got it a bit ago for diamonds, either from a squad lookbook or the voting booth idr lol
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Does anyone else still have the option to go in the Chic Boutique at LAX? I can go in there and it shows me this outfit (which I did purchase) but there's no one in there to interact with???
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut I think it's a glitch?

the same thing is happening for me, figured it’s just a “whoops” lol
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @jwawawa I can't see very well on my computer screen but does that hairstyle have a gold headband that looks like a necklace on it? If it's the hairstyle I think it is, I remember where it's from. It's one of the hairstyles I want actually. 
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is anyone going to wait until vip to buy it? Idk if I should wait until vip to buy it. What happens to the quest if I wait tho?
    definitely waiting, it's only 2 days away
    iOS
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you. I’ve already contacted both of them. Tapjoy has just sent me a list of things to try so I’ll be trying those.
    @jwawawa I can't see very well on my computer screen but does that hairstyle have a gold headband that looks like a necklace on it? If it's the hairstyle I think it is, I remember where it's from. It's one of the hairstyles I want actually. 

This is the one I'm wearing right now

But I think you're talking about this one?

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Edit: nevermind
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    When is the weekend thread opening up?  Trying to decide if I’m buying the swimsuit lol
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    When is the weekend thread opening up?  Trying to decide if I’m buying the swimsuit lol
    Most likely tomorrow. Weekend threads usually open on Thursdays
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.