🗳️ 🍇 SYS 7/29/21 Vineyard Romance SYS ❤️ 🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Came in 12th place in Bronze III and got a bronze box, here is my pick. Now my doll can do a little workout at the gym while I sit in front of the computer to get some work done  :D 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Didn’t score well this sys ( until the 9th look ) and tbh I like my looks. So I’m not sad about scoring meh. I came in 10th place in silver lll and got the earrings which i really liked. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    My SYS scores started strong then dropped for some reason but I still managed to score the second earnable. I came in 10th in Gold and got the shoes and earrings. Honestly the shoes are what I wanted so I'm cool that.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I'm not happy at all. I comfortably obtained all of the earnables for this sys and came 18th.

At least my silver box wasn't bad. 

• alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Do the eyes suit my doll?? I really can’t tell😭😭
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    This dress is super cute😍😍
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Do the eyes suit my doll?? I really can’t tell😭😭
    queen, your doll looks adorable but I agree there's something odd about the left eye of the doll when using this makeup. It's as if she looks inside her skull or something 🤔
  • kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited August 2021
    :)
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    @JeffreeStar aw thank you doll! & yess makes me look so cross eyed 😂 they’re growing on me a lil tho 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.