Not getting fans from reality shows?

FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
edited July 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi! I’m level 32 and recently unlocked the ‘top shows’ feature. However, since then, I only ever get viewers of the show and not fans for completing reality shows?

I’m on my second comeback quest, and kind of at a standstill since we have to pretty much do nothing but grind out reality shows every day for the events. 

My first comeback went super quickly with reality shows and I miss it haha. 

Is this intended? Are you supposed to just… not get fans anymore once you unlock this feature?

Also since unlocking this my notifications for reality shows never stack into one message (like, X is on a roll and gained this many fans!), I now have to press okay through every single reality show trending message. 😔

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2021
    The fastest way to gain fans (NOT Show Viewers) is by throwing parties. The fastest place for Parties, is else Air.  When I need to climb back to the top spots, instead of doing the Weekday TB Event, I do parties instead.   It's the fastest way to reach the top.  Good Luck!   Viewers take to to the Top Show, you get Viewers from Reality Shows.

Fans contribute to your climb to the top ten and eventually the number 1 spot.
    Fastest way to get fans is though parties,   Think of it this way-
    Reality show = Viewers
    Parties  = Fans
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Fae said:
    Hi! I’m level 32 and recently unlocked the ‘top shows’ feature. However, since then, I only ever get viewers of the show and not fans for completing reality shows?

I’m on my second comeback quest, and kind of at a standstill since we have to pretty much do nothing but grind out reality shows every day for the events. 

My first comeback went super quickly with reality shows and I miss it haha. 

Is this intended? Are you supposed to just… not get fans anymore once you unlock this feature?

Also since unlocking this my notifications for reality shows never stack into one message (like, X is on a roll and gained this many fans!), I now have to press okay through every single reality show trending message. 😔
    Reality shows only give you viewers, not fans, and it's always been separate messages...which is annoying tbh. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!