🗳️🏊‍♀️ SYS 8/5/21 - Swim Into Summer SYS! 🏖️ 🗳️

Comments

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Now I have to try and stay in gold to have a chance at the aura. 😑
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I don’t mind beach/tropical themes so much since those are common types of outings for the summer.  Honestly I love the beach and go almost every other week lol. Maybe mix it up with other outdoor or casual themes like the camping sys listed in the August newsletter. IMO it would’ve been nice to get the swimsuit as the first earnable so that it could be used during the sys rather than the hair. I like the DB items but the necklace seems a bit on the basic side for a diamond prize. I like the idea of a shell necklace but a more unique or detail designed piece would’ve been more appealing to me to feel at least diamond worthy. 
  • ByrdDiiByrdDii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Summer Inspo☀️🏖🩱👙🌊🏊‍♀️🏊‍♂️
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    jalapeno said:
    Julia_KKH said:

This doll in my squad has the top. And I heard that the bags also is unreleased items
    Sweetie get her banned lol
    Kinda feel sorry for her but it's really unfair to us hard working players 
    Agree and she is flaunting it off so might as well ban her lmao she cant even be smart about it🤣💀
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    awh wish the aura was earnable, i’m gonna be in silver this sys but everything is cute, and i don’t really mind having swimsuit sys because we get a lot of summer / swimming stuff and we usually get something cute out of these sys like handhelds! plus it’s way easier to submit looks when the theme is so clear lol 
  • sydneykkhsydneykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’m excited for this SYS! I love swimwear ones! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Are those unreleased shoes? Those black boots that say unavailable @Julia_KKH? I may have seen them in a past kollection? 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    was going to stop submitting looks for the current SYS and level down but the aura is gold only 😭
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I thought this swimsuit will be there in the diamond box looks like I was wrong 😭😭.
    I was really excited for this swimsuit 
    I have a feeling that this is probably going to be a bundle 😭
    I wonder if this is going to be the vip weekend prizes. I doubt we would have another swimsuit sys this month. 

I kind of hope not because I'd assume the hair would be the 4th prize and I don't have 600 k stars :(
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I like the aura but it reminds me of the pride aura back in June so I don't think I would be tempted to buy tickets to get it. 

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    I don't have many swimsuits so I tried to make the things I do have work.
    Also why are there no bottom separates for sale in the kloset? I have a few bikini tops but no bottoms to match them, it's frustrating especially when we have swimwear SYSs.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Also why are there no bottom separates for sale in the kloset? I have a few bikini tops but no bottoms to match them, it's frustrating especially when we have swimwear SYSs.
    There is some! but only basic ones😬
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Is it best to:

Miss a lot of items in order to get demoted to bronze or the first two tiers in silver and have a more peaceful journey in SYS (agree) 

Or keep moving between Gold and Silver 3 still missing a bunch of items and being tormented by extreme ticket buyers lol (like)

?

I'm feeling kinda burnt out by SYS events so I'm trying to find a better way to participate
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • natkkhnatkkh Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Only swimsuit outfits i have so i’m gonna have to dye things over and over again😑 I have so much summer-beach-ish shoes and accessories but no clothes lol 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    I haven’t been playing much so I’m going to get leveled down to bronze which normally I’d be fine with..but I love the hair :( 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I did some inspo but I have zero idea how they are going to score. You never can tell how the VB is going to go. I don't have a lot of suits and I used some of the hot pants as bottoms. 

My issue is that I don't have a lot of dye. And I'm saving Diamonds (because a girl ain't buying 'em).

And no, your eyes do not deceive you. There are 2 almost identical looks.

I ran out of ideas. 🥺

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Are those unreleased shoes? Those black boots that say unavailable @Julia_KKH? I may have seen them in a past kollection? 
    the boots are from a kollection. it’s this one

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Everything is cute, but nothing sticks out to me 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    emmym said:
    I have those, I mean ones to match the tops that are already in the kloset.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:
    I have those, I mean ones to match the tops that are already in the kloset.
    Ohhh🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ yeah i agree they definitely should!! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

In order: hair, swimsuit
    The earnables are cute, I like the swimsuit and hair.

Bronze: hair, shoes, shorts
    I like the top and really like the hair, I think it's cute. KalindaKing said:

I really like that swimsuit and the flamingo handheld is so cute. OF COURSE these items are in the diamond boxes 🙄 They're so rigged, it's ridiculous. I want those two items but it's a rip-off so I doubt I'll try. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

This doll in my squad has the top. And I heard that the bags also is unreleased items
    I'm report this to customer service, send them your squad ID and they can ban that player. I can't wait to get those shopping bags though, I love them. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    The type of style im going towards ✨

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    jalapeno said:

Beautiful as always ✨🥰
    Julia_KKH said:
    jalapeno said:

Beautiful as always ✨🥰
    Thank you gorgeous 😊💖