๐Ÿ›๏ธKK:H VIP Weekend Event 8/6/21 - It's A Shopping Extravaganza!๐Ÿ›๏ธ

Comments

• El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Starting to get bored with the new fashion....plz kkh give me some extravaganza
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Just give me my mimosa ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿพ
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

I love this hair but I donโ€™t know if I wanna spend $10 ๐Ÿ˜”
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Question, if I will wait to buy the swimsuit until VIP, will I get the storyline gift or will it be too late?ย 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Question, if I will wait to buy the swimsuit until VIP, will I get the storyline gift or will it be too late?ย 
    You will still get the gift
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    These arent very VIP worthy, yet somehow theyโ€™re still better than the Black Friday 2020 items ๐Ÿฅด
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:

I love this hair but I donโ€™t know if I wanna spend $10 ๐Ÿ˜”
    @Jayy_kkh super long wavy hairstyles come along pretty frequently so I think it would be ok if you wait! Sometimes theyโ€™re earnable too. Plus Fashion Goals come back eventually so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s a must-have unless you think youโ€™d use the items a lotย 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The earnables are cheap looking, I mean 300 stars for a basic top? Nah! I like the drink handheld, but I definitely won't chase it after spending 420 stars chasing the braids last weekend. I'll spend enough to get to the box and I'm done.

Of course, the best items are a fashion goal. Glu needs to realize not everyone can drop money on this game like that. I was really looking forward to that hair.๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

The gb swimsuit is okay, definitely nothing special. Hoping I'll get the drink in my free box.

Lastly, why didn't we have double star weekend last weekend? I hope we get it this weekend at least.
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Iโ€™m super tempted to buy it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Should I? agree if yes ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts

the inspiration for the outfit
    i think i like it, but definitely not for a vip weekend

I wish we were getting that cute bag
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    โ€ฆ.guess who caved ๐Ÿ˜Œ AND opened 2 dyes (15 diamonds ๐Ÿฅต) before I ย got the suit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

the inspiration for the outfit
    i think i like it, but definitely not for a vip weekend

Everything that is ugly is inspired by Kim ๐Ÿ˜ what a fashion goddess. Of course the hair is something much better and cute . It wasn't inspired by her
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    *unpopular opinion here*

I love Yeezy Foam Runners!! LOOOVE.. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
    and the amount of hate these shoes getting just because they are from the brand of Kimโ€™s ex is insane
    Iโ€™m even debating whether I should buy them in real life. Iโ€™m really obsessed. I think Yeezy brand is very unique and cool
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    *unpopular opinion here*

I love Yeezy Foam Runners!! LOOOVE.. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
    and the amount of hate these shoes getting just because they are from the brand of Kimโ€™s ex is insane
    Iโ€™m even debating whether I should buy them in real life. Iโ€™m really obsessed. I think Yeezy brand is very unique and cool
    Well I agree with u , their design seems unique and not copied . Unlike Kim who always comes with unoriginal clothes and stuff (and it's always copied from other brands) at least those runners look different from other brands.
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    If anyone is going to get all the earnables, can you please post pics of them dyed?ย 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I caved and bought it ๐Ÿฅฐ

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    no handheld for me I guess

• antoniaaaaantoniaaaa Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Thanks! Iโ€™ll never use this ugly shoes๐Ÿ’€

edit: I agree that this shoes is conceptional and would look really cool, but i think that only applies to the real life. I donโ€™t have lots of sporty clothes and SYS themes are mostly gown-based so glu giving us this shoes is like giving us a rock and say โ€œgo buy somethingโ€ lmao
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I was hoping for the drink but instead I got the hair in my freebie and I love it!! I can see myself using it a lot ๐Ÿ’•ย ย 
    Your doll looks very beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Got the swimsuit in my free box!!!