🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 8/6/21 - It's A Shopping Extravaganza!🛍️

Comments

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @jalapeno @Lachimolala thanks a lot for explanation🌸🌸 
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    @DelphineGarnier u get me, right?! 

i was sure that during the last few k star doubles I got 20 for watching 10 videos. 

and moreover, why then the free k star video part says that you’ll get double? 

please let me know if I’m wrong 
    All the double star offer weekend events ive done you don’t get double k stars on daily videos,its only for the offers on the other page it takes you too✨
    thanks, somehow i haven’t noticed your previous answer, sorry! 🌸

i feel so dumb right now.. but still they put really misleading information there, cause from that you can easily understand that you get double.. 

okay, sorry y’all for my rant
    Its ok i get it ! Ive always wondered why we couldn’t get double stars on the videos either since it only comes around every month or so✨
    jalapeno said:
    Which does my doll look better with? 
    1st=agree
    2nd=like
    3rd=awesome 

The third definitely suits your dolls’s complexion more
    Thank you! Im probably gonna wait to buy it next vip if the items are better✨
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    In my free box I got the hair! Im more then happy with my choice. I was going for either the hair or the bathing suit so I’m glad I got the hair😌
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the answers about the Kstars. I'm still getting used to being able to watch ads since I was playing on an Amazon tablet before and it's not even an option there. 
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Wasn’t going to bother but then decided to buy this handheld and T-shirt.

Looking gorg @MarianiPoizen; I love that tee and I wish we had more casual tops that aren’t just crop tops!
  • MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Got the hair in my box!

Also spun this cute dress from a kollection! 

Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

LOL
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’ve been doing surveys like crazy to get my 300 kstars that I spent on this vip event back 😭💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited August 2021
    I’ve been doing surveys like crazy to get my 300 kstars that I spent on this vip event back 😭💀
    Little hint to help you get more ✨ go to the offers that give you 2 stars,most dont work so all u have to do is screenshot and send a ticket it saying there was an error with the offer and they will reward you💖 i also noticed if you have the magazine subscriptions for $3 you can get the reward then cancel after and still get a refund 💖

edit:this is what im talking with the error codes🌟
    and the photo below was the refund i got after cancellation after i got my rewards 

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Guess it just wasn’t meant to be. Is it worth a third try?

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Yayyy i got the only item i wanted in my free box!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited August 2021
    jalapeno said:
    Little hint to help you get more ✨ go to the offers that give you 2 stars,most dont work so all u have to do is screenshot and send a ticket it saying there was an error with the offer and they will reward you💖 i also noticed if you have the magazine subscriptions for $3 you can get the reward then cancel after and still get a refund 💖

and the photo below was the refund i got after cancellation after i got my rewards 

@jalapeno Tysm!! 💜 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    jalapeno said:

@jalapeno Tysm!! 💜 
    You’re welcome 💖
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Very happy 😊😊😊
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Super happy! I loved seeing the GB hair on you dolls so I decided to get the Korkov bags I’ve always wanted to at least open my free box and have a shot at the hair. I looked at what tiles usually had an item and picked that on my palette and got the hair! Very lucky pick, grateful 🥰😊 Thank you dolls!

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    bought both the storyline outfits, finished furnishing my calabasas home by getting the pet + the last piece of furniture, and here we are!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Got the suit & the drink with minimal chasing☺️

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    bought both the storyline outfits, finished furnishing my calabasas home by getting the pet + the last piece of furniture, and here we are!

ur doll is always looking beautiful 😻
  • shanaKKHshanaKKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The VIP event box did give me the orange swimsuit from the other event though!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @kkhxio thank you 😘
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Wanted either Yeezys or the mimosa handheld so I'm glad 😊 I envisioned them there

It was my first bundle that I bought and I love everything, also the necklace is cuute 🥰

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

My free box. This is the first time ever i would actually take dyes instead of an item. Maybe even the ugliest thing designed in this game 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @hayitsnatasha @MackenzieHollister Just in case you guys don’t know this, you can open up to 3 boxes at the same time in a single palette! This increases your odds of winning something. If you open 1 box each time, you only have a 1/8 chance of getting what you want, but if you can afford to buy 3, it makes more sense to open all 3 in the same palette! 💕
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Call me crazy🙈
    And this is what I got in my free box
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Rikk thank you 😃 definitely need more tops like it. It’s the kind of thing I live in so I’d be happy for more.
    I play on iOS
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    i decided to spend my last k-stars and diamonds and got this 😭 this is a joke