🗳️🏊‍♀️ SYS 8/5/21 - Swim Into Summer SYS! 🏖️ 🗳️

Comments

• jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @Shellydaliie happy birthday doll! I hope your day is amazing and full of laughter 💖✨
    I wanted to open one diamond box cause I haven’t allowed myself too but i like the straw in the floatie so i wanted to try once.

my first time pallet should at least have 2 out of the 4 items advertised 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Ive just gone with the, if its not broke,dont fix it approach. Its working out decently so far.

@Shellydaliie you really saved me with this! I had no chance of earning the swimsuit without it! Thanks so much 💕 seriously 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Rikk said:
    Ive just gone with the, if its not broke,dont fix it approach. Its working out decently so far.

@Shellydaliie you really saved me with this! I had no chance of earning the swimsuit without it! Thanks so much 💕 seriously 

No problem dear, glad I could help 😊💕
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    1-10
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    MzzLadee said:
    So, I'm just curious...... Did anyone else happen to see this is the VB???....🤪😝🙃🤫
    Wow that person is wearing so many unreleased items! Dress, hairstyle, baby carrrier…
    @LindaVB is this hairstyle unreleased? I could have sworn I’ve seen it available for diamonds before. 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I’ve never been lucky with Summer SYS 🥲🥲🥲. Luckily, my scores have finally picked up for some reasons 🤣🤣🤣. Hope that I can win the aura 🌞🌞🌞🌈🌈🌈🏝🏖. Here are my looks ⛱🛶🚤:

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    No idea how but somehow I’m averaging around 54. 😅
    Got the swimsuit with my 11th look, super happy since I missed out on all the other earnable swimsuits!

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Got my second 60 ever… I’m only 70 votes away from the 2nd earnable so I hope I can still make it there but I’m scared 😭😭
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    I’ve never been lucky with Summer SYS 🥲🥲🥲. Luckily, my scores have finally picked up for some reasons 🤣🤣🤣. Hope that I can win the aura 🌞🌞🌞🌈🌈🌈🏝🏖. Here are my looks ⛱🛶🚤:

How can you have a 1st place hairstyle to an event where you finished 4th place??

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @pristineperson agreed, it’s kinda suspicious!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    edited August 2021
    nhq1012 said:

How can you have a 1st place hairstyle to an event where you finished 4th place??

I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣. Are you trying to stalk me or something 🤣🤣🤣. I don’t know why you have to go back to a post a year ago and try to assume me in that way. What’s the point? 🤣🤣🤣. 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:

I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣
    I feel like that’s always an excuse hackers use.
    edited August 2021
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:

I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣
    I feel like that’s always an excuse hackers use.
    Why don’t u just say u are the one who picked up the fight and assume someone as a hack player. Stop saying something like that 🤣🤣🤣. I thought this forum is a home. But you are just so toxic!
    @nhq1012 okay but can you explain why you said you were in bronze for an sys but you were wearing a TS prize from the silver and gold tiers?

this forum is only toxic because hackers keep on coming here and pretending they’re legit when they’re really not 
    This is why we keep calling people out😐
    edited August 2021
    jalapeno said:
    @nhq1012 okay but can you explain why you said you were in bronze for an sys but you were wearing a TS prize from the silver and gold tiers?

this forum is only toxic because hackers keep on coming here and pretending they’re legit when they’re really not 
    This is why we keep calling people out😐
    That’s a mistake of typing. I mistyped between Bronze and Silver. Ok if u want to keep searching for my old posts, just do as much as you can haaahaha. I’m not stupid to post sth I couldn’t earn. If you don’t believe me, that’s fine. I don’t actually care. If it’s not fun anymore, I’m gonna quit because I dont want fight with u or something. If you believe I’m a hacker, no matter how I try to explain, you won’t believe me. But I don’t have time to do that. I’m busy doing my things and I’m not gonna talk and try to persuade someone I don’t even know who he or she is. So bye!
    @nhq1012
    most hackers are sweetie,that’s why people get suspicious 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Its not my fault you seem a little bit 🐠
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @jalapeno we sure do doll! ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Shellydaliie happy birthday doll 🥳
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    edited August 2021
    nhq1012 said:
    nhq1012 said:

I play on two devices girl 🤣🤣🤣. Are you trying to stalk me or something 🤣🤣🤣. I don’t know why you have to go back to a post a year ago and try to assume me in that way. What’s the point? 🤣🤣🤣. 

Welp. Someone needs a hobby 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Looks 4-11 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Not in order
    Looks 1-11 (not in order) 

The 4th look from the second row was my fav look and I was expecting it to score better 🥺 I also am OBSESSED with the earnable hairstyle! 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I got the last earnable, pretty quickly this time. Ive been getting mostly mid forties.

Tysm @Nikaraf 😊💕