🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 8/09/21 - Picnic in the Park Again! 🥪🥤🗳️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

SYS TB Theme - Picnic In The Park 
Starts Monday, August 9th @ 10 am Eastern
Ends Thursday, August 12th @ 10 am Eastern
13 Free Tickets, 2 to Start
1 every 6 hours 
535 Pts wins all the SYS Earner Boxes, TS is based on Rank.

I hope you're ready! Event starts Monday!

Remember these are not new Prizes
You are playing for SYS TB items. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    ....another one? 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    isnt it too early? lol
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited August 2021
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad I have a picnic basket for this and that I play on a device that let's me unlock stuff this time.
    Platform: Android

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Kinda don't like the tb sys when we can’t win new cute items:/
    @dinoqueen9 I've been playing for a while and even I have items I didn't end up getting so I like getting another chance. I would like it better if we went back to only the weekend one having new items because then maybe the items would be better. It's not great if I'm usually perfectly fine not getting TS items because I don't even want them. That used to happen less often.

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I've mentioned before that I'm not a fan of these events at all. They were great when they first came around but now the items are stale, I'd be more interested if the boxes were updated with some new items. 
    @JadeLaMuneca I would be in favor of items being updated but I also wonder how that would work since we get TBs in squad boxes too.

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier right? Maybe some of the old SYS items that were in the first round of diamond boxes? Then add things from the second round maybe six months after. 
    I wouldn't even be opposed to some of the older weekend event items being in there. 
    I'm not bothering with diamond boxes so that would work for me. There's a hairstyle I specifically want along with a dress I didn't get the first time around.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @kokokokonut When you starting these TB SYS pages would it be possible for you to include an "inspiration" pic of the earnables and trendsetter prizes that were available for the original SYS?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can see which items are available in the silver boxes? 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    dpeters said:
    Does anyone know where I can see which items are available in the silver boxes? 
    @dpeters I think @AliBryant has a collage of it
    Thank you @ashleydianem @Lachimolala! 😘
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I wish the weekday SYS was just for players to have the chance to win prizes they missed out on. I wish we didn’t get promoted or demoted during weekday SYS. 

I play a game called My Cafe and they have two festivals. A weekend festival where you get promoted or demoted then a weekday festival where you just have chance to win prizes, you don’t get demoted or promoted. It gives players the chance to have a break, to concentrate on work/school/life and not have to think they’re going to miss out if they don’t have chance to play. 
    iOS user 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I actually really love the tb sys! Winning diamonds and getting to open 4 boxes (I opened 3 once) at the end of it, plus the two earnable boxes is awesome  since I love getting old sys items. I've only been playing a year and a few months, so I missed a lot of great items from the past. I'm glad they're doing it every week for this month. I hope they keep it like that. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Yayy I love having the tb sys, gives the team more time to give better quality items on the weekend sys, and kinda feels like not as stressful in a way
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Kim’s call if anyone needs it 😊

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I hope the tb sys also helps the team take more time and come up with better stuff for the future updates 🤗💕 recently most updates seemed a bit disappointing, but I hope something great is waiting for us in the near future 🥺🤞
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I wish the swimsuit SYS was the TB one and the picnic theme had some cute prizes 🥺
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I’m excited for more TB themes to get some of the older SYS prizes and I feel like they are less stressful than the weekend sys, but as others have said, there shouldn’t be dye in the TS boxes. They should be like the final weekday TB box where you are guaranteed an item.

I don’t want 2 or 3 of my picks to be dye 😕
    I wish they'd update the bronze boxes, I don't have any more items left so I always end up getting dye
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere