🗳️🏊‍♀️ SYS 8/5/21 - Swim Into Summer SYS! 🏖️ 🗳️

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    someone please tell me what am I doing wrong here?

1-8

My last look is my mental status after these scores tbh 🤷‍♀️

*Edited: fixed # of looks

Outfits 9 to 13
    after that crazy look, my votes actually went up 🤣

How did you get the earnable swimsuit when your looks only total 536? Unless I'm like really bad at maths or something 
    You're actually right, i kept out ome or two looks because i felt lazy to edit the picture all over again. 🥲

Btw great math skill 
    i could never do this much adds without a calculator 😂 
    actually, I agree with @jadelamuneca I calculated your points, minus the one where you actually used the earnable swimsuit and that's 491 points. Adding the look you forgot to include (with the poc hair nonetheless) that brings you to 535 points. Still not enough
    They forgot that on the weekend SYS you need 575 not 535 like the weekday SYS.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I miraculously made it to the last earnable!! 
    Here my looks
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    actually, I agree with @jadelamuneca I calculated your points, minus the one where you actually used the earnable swimsuit and that's 491 points. Adding the look you forgot to include (with the poc hair nonetheless) that brings you to 535 points. Still not enough
    They forgot that on the weekend SYS you need 575 not 535 like the weekday SYS.
    And apparently it took them 24 minutes to calculate and edit from one to one or two...

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • jalapenojalapeno Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited August 2021
    @kokokokonut & @KalindaKing might need to look into @Baby_Yoda  & @nhq1012 being a hacker
    In other news i got the swimsuit with one extra ticket from a DB but i still have one more look to submit ✨

jalapeno said:
    @kokokokonut & @KalindaKing might need to look into @JadeLaMuneca & @nhq1012 being a hacker
    I think you meant @Baby_Yoda and not @jadelamuneca
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited August 2021
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I miraculously made it to the last earnable!! 
    Here my looks
    all those wonderful colors, omg super cute!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Unwinter said:
    jalapeno said:
    @kokokokonut & @KalindaKing might need to look into @JadeLaMuneca & @nhq1012 being a hacker
    I think you meant @Baby_Yoda and not @jadelamuneca
    Yes sorry it was an accident ✨
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jalapeno no worries! ☺️
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited August 2021
    Hacker because i won tickets and submitted them, Really? 

Jfyi 
    i edited the post for some typos :smile:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Hacker because i wont tickets? Really? 
    Buddy it's because it doesn't add up from any side... It's obvious you got that earnable swimsuit way before you reached 575 points. I don't care that you're submitting extras, it just doesn't add up
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Buddy it's because it doesn't add up from any side... It's obvious you got that earnable swimsuit way before you reached 575 points. I don't care that you're submitting extras, it just doesn't add up

If this is how the community is, i would rather play on my own tbh. 

Good night :)

Baby_Yoda said:

Good night :)

We literally just called you out for hacking lmfao please don't play the victim, you can easily prove us wrong. "if this is how the community is" buddy you're a hacker what are you expecting this is the official forum like-
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    are we really gonna ignore the fact that @Baby_Yoda is @Yasmonalisa? 💀
    I was thinking the same exact thing but wasn't gonna say it omg
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:

Well with some proof there would be no problem would there? 😊 if it’s really not true you would prove you’re telling the truth. However, you haven’t successfully done that.. so..
    edited August 2021
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Or maybe im just impareses that i had to submit tgis much tickets to keep up with my group, and actually get a change to win this sys earnables.

if im a hacker why would i bother submit this much tickets? 

Bit anyways.. when i joined here i actually thought id make friends or maybe feel welcome instead of what im feeling right now. 

Again, this is my last post here
    have a nice day and goodbye :) 
    Pearl said:
    are we really gonna ignore the fact that @Baby_Yoda is @Yasmonalisa? 💀
    I was thinking the same exact thing but wasn't gonna say it omg
    “Account is private” lmaoooo suspicious much 🤣
    Idk why the defense is “ i cant believe the forum is like this so toxic!” , if you haven’t realized the forum is never toxic until people start lying 💀🙇🏼‍♀️
    jalapeno said:
    Idk why the defense is “ i cant believe the forum is like this so toxic!” , if you haven’t realized the forum is never toxic until people start lying 💀🙇🏼‍♀️
    Frr 😭😭 this is a super supportive and friendly community we have here. It’s when hackers f** our juju up, we all protecc and attacc 😂
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Got to the final earnable! I was too inpatient and used an extra ticket but it was worth it 🙌😎

Rose Squad🌹🥰
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Unwinter said:
    Baby_Yoda said:
    Or maybe im just impareses that i had to submit tgis much tickets to keep up with my group, and actually get a change to win this sys earnables.

if im a hacker why would i bother submit this much tickets? 

Bit anyways.. when i joined here i actually thought id make friends or maybe feel welcome instead of what im feeling right now. 

Again, this is my last post here
    have a nice day and goodbye :) 
    You do realize that in your first post you said 1-9 and then 9-13 when showing your looks right? And how easy it is to conclude and probably rightfully so (back then) that you're hacking. Literally all you had to do from the beginning instead of editing (and I don't mean spelling mistakes) and getting super defensive is to send that ss, that's it.
    So if you're truly not a hacker, I apologize about what I said. We don't care that you submit extras, we just care about people being potential hackers and still competing in sys to win prizes they already have, thus taking them away from legit players. 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    Looks 1-15💖
    My scores started picking up with that DB box bathing suit✨

On another note, here’s my looks 1-13! Think I’ve missed a ticket but oh well, still have one more ticket to go before the sys ends 💓 I also have 2 extra tickets from a diamond box so I may use them to try and get some of the ts prizes! Not sure
    Highest score so far on my 13th look, glad my scores picked up a bit at the end & I at least hit 50 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    edited August 2021
    I wanna try again for the floatie but it literally hasn’t showed up in any box I’ve gotten 😐
    The only thing ive gotten was the necklace lol and I didn’t even get to screenshot it cause i was mad that the floatie is like non existent for me

Edit: i tried again and it still didn’t appear so thats cool😭

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Averaged in the 30s most of the sys but my looks picked up in the end and I got my first 60!!! I also managed to get the swimsuit. I’m so happy🥳💖

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Baby_Yoda said:

Well with some proof there would be no problem would there? 😊 if it’s really not true you would prove you’re telling the truth. However, you haven’t successfully done that.. so..
    This exactly. If you have proof provide it so we can see that we've made a wrong assumption. Don't double down and pretend the entire forum is toxic because some people rightfully pointed out some inconsistencies in your post. Hackers are a huge  problem in this game so of course people are going to point out inconsistencies. It's best they just take their hacked game and go.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014