💎The Elite List💎 {Squad Thread} ✨Please DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I finally got the last Earnable! 

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Yesterday's Squad Box. Love this. Not sure which event it's from though 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

Inspo for the next SYS! What do y'all think?

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Weekend in Review This was a super successful weekend in my opinion. 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 

A lot was won this weekend. I hope this is all of it!

I hope that's everything. 
    Forgot to add these to my weekend in review.

So my Squad Boxes lately have been complete garbage but I did get a few good things from the TB SYS. 

Silver Earnable 

4 boxes for coming in 6th in Gold. 

I'm super happy with my picks!! 

Yesterday's Squad box pick and my picks from the TB SYS

Opened 3 Diamond Boxes. Got 2 dyes and this bomb hair!

Finally got something worth posting out of the Squad Box! 

These boots are my pick from a couple days ago forgot to post it. Everything I'm wearing snowsuit, hair and boots came from Squad boxes 

Weekend in Review:
    Love the bags we got from Maya.
    So I feel like I flopped in the SYS. I got all the earnables, which I love even the dress which I didn't think I would like but on my doll is super cute, but the only TS item I got were the shoes, which I'll probably never wear they're not my style at all.
    And I got the dress from my free GB but didn't chase. But I did finish the 5-star event and get that luxe outfit that makes me feel like a rich Auntie.
     I opened two diamond boxes got dye from one and a TB top in the other.
    Semi successful weekend in my opinion. (I used the top for my Kris K momager look)

edited August 2021
    Weekend in Review.

So it was a long one and a bit of a rough one dealing with the SYS (I bombed it BTW). Anyway, I got a lot of really great pieces and of course dye. I don't remember exactly where all the items came from but I have pics of everything. I think over all it was a good weekend. Even with the horrible SYS.

Edit: I left off 2 collages. 
    ATTENTION:
    @iqrahussain06
    @simoon
    @willow5
    @Anjakkh
    @carmelia
    @Julia88
    @caitlinxsj
    @ayeitsyuks
    @MsMKT86
    @alexandramanoli

@FashionStephen has been removed from the club for inactivity. He was inactive for 3 weeks without a message to me as to why. We need an active club with all members signing in everyday. Even if it's only for the ten minutes it takes to count your log on. If there is a reason why you can't let me know and about your absence and you won't be removed. We all want the gift box daily and inactive members put that in jeopardy. Thanks. ❤️

• iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    First weekend review!!! A bit late I know 🙃
    Loved the weekend prizes especially the hijab as I wear one myself 🧕🏼 Would love to see more hijabs and other cultures being represented along the line😊 haven’t been having much luck with daily gift boxes so was excited to receive the yellow dress. From the GB I got the green dress which I’m obsessed with and the necklace. Really wanted the cute pink bag but ran out of stars.
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hello, just wanted to let you know that I am on vacation and won't be very active in the next few weeks. Hope this won't be a problem for everyone getting the daily squad box 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • alexandramanolialexandramanoli Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    Here’s my 4 latest squad boxes, apart from today as I only got 10 energy lol, but so glad I finally got the skirt with the lil bellybutton piercing! 🤩
    Had to get it even though my K-stars were severely light. It is gorgeous. I love it. Hopefully it dyes well as well.

Hello, just wanted to let you know that I am on vacation and won't be very active in the next few weeks. Hope this won't be a problem for everyone getting the daily squad box 
    Thank you for letting us know in advance and it shouldn’t be a problem!!
    Thank you for letting us know in advance and it shouldn’t be a problem!!
    Yeah have a good vacation. Your boxes will be waiting for you when you get back.

Finally got an item from the Squad box. I'm really liking this cute hair.

@PrincessCDette the hair looks gorgeous on your doll!!! Today’s squad prizes were awful just one item 😭 glad I picked the hair!
    @PrincessCDette the hair looks gorgeous on your doll!!! Today’s squad prizes were awful just one item 😭 glad I picked the hair!
    Thanks. I was so glad I picked after a week of dye and energy.

Twinning with @MsMKT86

I got this out of the Squad Box the other day! 
    Weekend in Review. It ended in f'ing disappointment.

I didn't chase any of the K-stars boxes. I got this out of the first GB on the party event. I also didn't open any DB. 

I worked super SUPER hard to get this dress and mask! Like you have no idea! Which is why it sucks to have missed out on the bodysuit in the SYS. 

Weekend in Review: 
    Bought the dress from the quest, had to have it. Then got the beret from Michigan. I got the dress from the GB but didn't chase. I finished the Party event. The SYS was a major disappointment. I ended in 13th only got the choker but I did get both earnables. 

Yesterday's Squad 🎁

Does anyone know why @caitlinxsj got banned? She's still signing in everyday she just got banned here. If it was for hacking then I'd have to kick her out of the club because we can't run the risk of someone buying a hacked item from her Lookbook. Or if it was something she said that was offensive I'd want to know to make a decision. Let me know if any of y'all find out anything.

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I’m looking for these shoes ,lmk if you have them

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language