Show off your Post-Sale makeover !

1235Next

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    jalapeno said:
    the fact that some people get butthurt over some reaction buttons is crazy to me lol. Also “ an eye for an eye” LMAO its some stupid buttons someone hit and you decided to just talk shit like it was the end of the world 😭💀 dont act like a little kid because your feelings are super sensitive and you got hurt over a literally “lol”. Might need some tougher skin if you can’t handle an lol from over a computer screen,couldn’t imagine how you are in person.
    Go off girly! 🤣❤️
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • lucclucc Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    If y'all think I was mean then mister @lucc should explain what he found funny about my suggestion in the Halloween thread about some gothic clothes?

I just thought it would fit better in a regular event, just like the gothic event we recently had, but I didn’t do it neither to hurt you or to make you feel bad about it, we all have ideas and it’s totally fine if someone else don’t like them as much as we do, not sure if you had seen, but I even reacted to your Monster High costume suggestion with the awesome button, cause I thought it was an amazing idea and that Glu could take marvelous inspirations from that.

If you felt attacked or bad I deeply apologize, once it was never my intention to hurt anyone 😞

And as for the beard in my doll, I appreciate that you liked my first look, I love the fact that your doll is inspired by Jeffree, it’s super creative and unique.

anyways, I’m sorry that I, somehow, created this situation, I didn’t mean to break the good mood here on the forum.